Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
tacky title
IMO

A+E Networks’ Lifetime Television plans to release a movie in June on the disappearance of New Canaan mother Jennifer Dulos.

The film, called “Gone Mom,” is based on the events of her May 2019 disappearance, and the criminal investigation into her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, the company said. The movie stars Annabeth Gish as Jennifer Dulos and Warren Christie as Fotis Dulos and is set to air at 8 p.m. June 5.

Lifetime plans 'Gone Mom' movie based on Jennifer Dulos disappearance
Who knows about the content of the special, but it’s a horrifying, trivializing title. MOO

I contacted Gillian Flynn’s (author of “Gone Girl”) people via her website to give ‘em a heads up. They probably know already. Flynn wasn’t happy about that association by NP. The title is way too close IMO.

'Gone Girl' author says it 'sickens' her lawyer compared Jennifer Dulos disappearance to book

Last edited:
Attorneys agree to settle Fotis Dulos’ estate without declaring Jennifer Farber Dulos legally dead, avoiding ‘further trauma and stress’ on couple’s children

April 1, 2021

Daly didn’t rule Thursday after hearing the arguments by the lawyers. She said she’d review the testimonies and deliver a decision shortly.

[..]

Prior to the settlement, for the family to receive the $195,000 left by Dulos, who died by suicide shortly after being charged with the murder of his wife in January 2020, they would have had to wait until 2026 to officially declare Jennifer Dulos dead — or have Daly step in and make a ruling prior to that.

“There’s a standstill present over the only asset left of the estate,” Paul Knierim, an attorney involved in the proceedings, said. “The [Farmington] home has been foreclosed and the business [Folis Dulos had] no longer has value. The only heirs here are the children, who are the same heirs of Jennifer’s estate.

[..]

Peter Jay Alter, the attorney representing Farber Dulos in the proceedings, also argued that the settlement is the best “plausible solution.”

“I have the role of an advocate and suffer without the communication of who I’m trying to represent,” Alter said. “But as a parent, and from what we know from family, [Jennifer Dulos] would want the best for her children which is to avoid the most trauma and stress. There’s no benefit in prolonging this process and revisiting it in five years. There not only is no benefit to the clients, but if she did reemerge, the money isn’t enough to change a life.”

I just noticed “soccer mom madam” airs the week after “gone mom”.
That’s based on a Pattis client.

https://www.aenetworks.com/article/...ired-by-true-stories-featuring-all-star-casts
In case against Pattis re return of FD retainer $$$$ to his probate estate, Attorney Weinstein yesterday filed a motion to compel Pattis & Smith to respond to discovery requests made in Sept. 2020. In same month P&S filed Motion to Dismiss Farber Trustee's case against them for lack of standing. RW filed objection. Court hasn't ruled on it. Maybe RW is trying to get some action on it?

In case against Pattis re return of FD retainer $$$$ to his probate estate, Attorney Weinstein yesterday filed a motion to compel Pattis & Smith to respond to discovery requests made in Sept. 2020. In same month P&S filed Motion to Dismiss Farber Trustee's case against them for lack of standing. RW filed objection. Court hasn't ruled on it. Maybe RW is trying to get some action on it?

Forgot the link.

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=20490548

Thank you sds71, as usual. :)

The article you posted refreshed my memory. I had forgotten or never fully comprehended the blood found under the vehicles. It's worth repeating in case anyone else missed the significance to the investigation. To see this type of spatter underneath the floorboards is stunning:

From
Jennifer Dulos lead investigator says blood spatter in garage indicates 'serious, violent assault' | Daily Mail Online

'Whether she was bludgeoned to death standing up and then fell to the floor between the vehicles. You can see the blood spatter underneath the vehicles, I mean the drive shaft, underneath the passenger floorboards,' he added.

Connecticut Chief State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo says the zip ties are a new clue that Fotis Dulos plotted her murder.

'Most telling, honestly, was the zip ties that were cut and had Jennifer’s blood on them,' he said.

'Our theory is that they were used to incapacitate Jennifer in the garage,' he said.

Ventresca says despite the passage of time, he's still working to find her.

Does the court just let NP and his attorney "forget" to respond?

Sometimes, the slow and confusing CT Courts attention to detail discourages me.

I get discouraged, too, about many of the “doings” in CT’s justice system. I do have this fear that there will be no real justice for the Farber family, at least where MT is concerned. Seems to me that the only real issue for her is that pesky GPS bracelet; otherwise she does as she pleases. And the longer it takes to get to trial, the less people in CT will care about JFD’s murder. PLUS, there is that Lifetime movie coming up, which I am sure is going to re-write history, affecting whatever jury they put together. They only need one knucklehead to get their info from that stupid movie (and you can only imagine where the writers got THEIR info)

I get discouraged, too, about many of the “doings” in CT’s And the longer it takes to get to trial, the less people in CT will care about JFD’s murder. PLUS, there is that Lifetime movie coming up, which I am sure is going to re-write history, affecting whatever jury they put together. They only need one knucklehead to get their info from that stupid movie (and you can only imagine where the writers got THEIR info)
YES! The ethics/liability/sourcing/ALL THE ISSUES of making a “thing” before trial just gets all over me.
Netflix's The Staircase and the Ethical Issues With True Crime Documentary Series | Den of Geek

The article you posted refreshed my memory. I had forgotten or never fully comprehended the blood found under the vehicles. It's worth repeating in case anyone else missed the significance to the investigation. To see this type of spatter underneath the floorboards is stunning:

From
Jennifer Dulos lead investigator says blood spatter in garage indicates 'serious, violent assault' | Daily Mail Online

'Whether she was bludgeoned to death standing up and then fell to the floor between the vehicles. You can see the blood spatter underneath the vehicles, I mean the drive shaft, underneath the passenger floorboards,' he added.

Connecticut Chief State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo says the zip ties are a new clue that Fotis Dulos plotted her murder.

'Most telling, honestly, was the zip ties that were cut and had Jennifer’s blood on them,' he said.

'Our theory is that they were used to incapacitate Jennifer in the garage,' he said.

From

tacky title
IMO

A+E Networks’ Lifetime Television plans to release a movie in June on the disappearance of New Canaan mother Jennifer Dulos.

The film, called “Gone Mom,” is based on the events of her May 2019 disappearance, and the criminal investigation into her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, the company said. The movie stars Annabeth Gish as Jennifer Dulos and Warren Christie as Fotis Dulos and is set to air at 8 p.m. June 5.

Lifetime plans 'Gone Mom' movie based on Jennifer Dulos disappearance

Tacky is right on that title! :( It trivializes the very serious situation and is downright flippant related to the “Gone Girl” fallacies brought up by NP. :( I highly resent this title. :( MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1