Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MamaA’s entry into CT is still unknown right? Anyone have a date on that?

Does anyone remember the name of the book Mama A was reading in May 2019? She had publicly named it and, by unfortunate coincidence I’m sure, it was about the disappearance of a wife/mother. I’d like to look into the plot line now. Maybe she recommended it to her nearest and dearest.

Hello, I’m new here. Hope Jennifer will be found.
My theory is that FD wanted to stage that JD committed suicide, it would prove that she was unstable and make easier to have the kids and their money. She fought back and destroyed his plan.
Welcome to WS @Peony12. The murder of a vibrant woman at the hands of her estranged husband and father of her children is the worst kind of tragedy. Be sure to check out the Media thread with a three-year archive of information.

Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline, *NO DISCUSSION*

Does anyone remember the name of the book Mama A was reading in May 2019? She had publicly named it and, by unfortunate coincidence I’m sure, it was about the disappearance of a wife/mother. I’d like to look into the plot line now. Maybe she recommended it to her nearest and dearest.

Oh shoot, you’re right-but what was that book?

Welcome to WS @Peony12. The murder of a vibrant woman at the hands of her estranged husband and father of her children is the worst kind of tragedy. Be sure to check out the Media thread with a three-year archive of information.

Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline, *NO DISCUSSION*
I completely agree with you it’s a tragedy! Thanks God that the kids are safe and cared with love. I have been following this discussion since the beginning, I couldn’t resist anymore and joined the group

A Father’s Betrayal
by
Gabriella Gillespie

Yes, he had to give them something that could be independently verifiable. His word is useless otherwise

Yes and that should be a cue to MT to start talking to LE. This time with the truth! I don’t know what kind of deal they’d offer. She’d better start mentally preparing herself for trading in her designer duds in exchange for an orange jumpsuit and a cell without high thread count sheets for many, many years if it goes to trial and a jury doesn’t buy her claim of cluelessness! Far more devastating than these last couple of years as her sisters have described.

Moo

The attorney for Michelle Troconis—who has been implicated in the disappearance of mother of five Jennifer Dulos—told the Connecticut Law Tribune Tuesday he plans to sue the Connecticut State Police for conducting “perp walks” with his client…
The CBS show was fair and very objective. I have not had a chance to talk to her about it, but I think it accurately portrayed the position of the defense and Michelle’s family,” Schoenhorn said…

Meet Jon Schoenhorn, the Lawyer Representing Michelle Troconis | Connecticut Law Tribune

A Father’s Betrayal
by
Gabriella Gillespie
That is bizarre.
From Amazon:
Description
Muna and her three sisters were happy children, growing up in Newport South Wales with their English mother and Arabic father. But in 1972 her mother disappeared, setting in motion a chain of events which would forever shatter her seemingly loving family. The young girls would later learn that she had been murdered by their own father. Traumatised and confused, Muna and her sisters were taken abroad under the guise of a holiday, unaware of the horrors that lay ahead. Betrayed by the one person left to protect them, the sisters were unwittingly sold as child brides by their father. Suffering 17 years of horrific abuse at the hands of her father and others, Muna watched helplessly as, one by one, those she loved the most were torn from her, in the most tragic of circumstances. 
 A Father's Betrayal is the unbelievable true story of Muna's desperate battle for survival, on a devastating journey which claimed the lives of her mother and sister, and changed her own life forever.

Well, here we go [again]-- prepare for more alleged civil rights violations ....

Meet Jon Schoenhorn, the Lawyer Representing Michelle Troconis | Connecticut Law Tribune

Feb 16, 2021

Schoenhorn, principal for Jon L. Schoenhorn & Associates, said several courts, including the United States Supreme Court and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, have ruled that such walks “are unconstitutional and against the Fourth Amendment. They are inherently unconstitutional, yet they did it anyway.”

Connecticut State Police spokesman Trooper Jose Dorelus didn’t respond to a request for comment Tuesday.

Schoenhorn said that on one occasion, the state police intentionally had a cruiser “far away from an entrance so they could be paraded out in a cynical effort. It was a show created by the State Police.” Schoenhorn said the incident involved Troconis and her then-boyfriend Fotis Dulos.

The attorney for Michelle Troconis—who has been implicated in the disappearance of mother of five Jennifer Dulos—told the Connecticut Law Tribune Tuesday he plans to sue the Connecticut State Police for conducting “perp walks” with his client…
The CBS show was fair and very objective. I have not had a chance to talk to her about it, but I think it accurately portrayed the position of the defense and Michelle’s family,” Schoenhorn said…

Oh for crying out loud. They just would rather double down instead of showing any compassion or accountability. Talk about denial. I hope this does go to trial so the clan can see every damning piece of evidence as it is revealed publicly.

That guy is so full of it-who does he think he is, anyway? Norm Pattis?

Of course she was “perp walked”-she’s a perp, isn’t she? She is lucky they left her turn herself in, one time, instead of going and grabbing and handcuffing her.

Schoenhorn is so happy. He's never had so much publicity before. SMH

MT was allowed to "turn herself in" to police rather than a surprise visit to get her. She was handled with kid gloves.

FD and KM, however, were served wherever LE could find them and arrested at that point.

The more special treatment Michi gets, the more she wants. (Remember she is a demure, little thing...egads!)
MOO...IMO

Ignore the attached file....can't get rid of it. It a posting error on my part...

Attachments

• upload_2021-2-16_7-30-8.png
    upload_2021-2-16_7-30-8.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 18
Another hooey explanation . The one and only reason for her body to stretched all the way out like that was to block FD from that cars sight.
And another piece of hooey; they ran out to get brisket? ( anyone have a source on that?) Was this while guests were at their home? Brisket?? Doesnt Ms. Campfire Caballero know that brisket needs to be cooked low and slow?
Maybe it was magic brisket.

"Were these magic grits? Did you get these grits from the same guy who sold Jack his bean stalk beans?"
(My Cousin Vinny)

Well, here we go [again]-- prepare for more alleged civil rights violations ....

Feb 16, 2021

Schoenhorn, principal for Jon L. Schoenhorn & Associates, said several courts, including the United States Supreme Court and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, have ruled that such walks “are unconstitutional and against the Fourth Amendment. They are inherently unconstitutional, yet they did it anyway.”

Connecticut State Police spokesman Trooper Jose Dorelus didn’t respond to a request for comment Tuesday.

Schoenhorn said that on one occasion, the state police intentionally had a cruiser “far away from an entrance so they could be paraded out in a cynical effort. It was a show created by the State Police.” Schoenhorn said the incident involved Troconis and her then-boyfriend Fotis Dulos.
Will he go after the press for filming the family sallying in to court each time, or is he okay with that? No handcuffs, well coiffed, well dressed, ankle monitor discreetly hidden? No one will notice/believe she has been charged with conspiracy to murder?
MOO.

I agree that MT KNOWS where JD is and might have helped FD put her there herself. I believe KM might know too or at least have a pretty good idea based on their prior discussions. FD and KM probably talked about good places to dispose of both of their wives even if they were just fantasizing about doing it. So if they both know then the first one to talk gets the deal. That makes sense. But if KM made a deal based on the location of Jennifer’s remains then why hasn’t she been found? Could it be that she was disposed of during the garbage bag dumping and she cannot be recovered?

And if KM doesn’t know then what was that meeting about? Did he have other information valuable enough to give LE to get a deal? KM probably knows that MT really knows what happened to Jennifer right down to how they disposed of her body and the exact last location of her remains. Did he give LE some kind of solid proof about MT?

For whatever reason whether it’s her own stubbornness or her attorney’s advice, she is going all in on this innocent act. All or nothing on her freedom...she might be willing to risk it not to go to jail and leave her daughter. She might be delusional and actually believe she has a chance of being found not guilty. It seems like MT might have been in the habit of using her charm and looks to make her way through life. And maybe she does have a small chance for a mistrial...it just takes one juror to feel sorry for her and believe FD took advantage of her and she has been made the scapegoat. Maybe her attorney thinks if there is a mistrial the state won’t spend the money on a retrial since FD actually committed the murder and he is dead?

I’m just hoping that KM is going to drop an undeniable truth bombshell during his testimony at her trial! And the thing is MT should already be fully aware of what HE knows so she must be very scared if he already made a deal and is not afraid of incriminating himself. So why would she not try and make a deal too? Is it too late now? Would LE still consider a deal with MT as long as Jennifer has not been found? Could there be negotiations going on behind closed doors? Is MT holding out for no jail time? Is that even a possibility if she was an accomplice? Does her attorney think meeting with KM was just a bluff by LE to get her to confess? I have so many questions because her behavior doesn’t make sense to me. Maybe she thinks there is no way KM will throw her under the bus (school bus lol :D) because she has something bad on him re his wife that will put him back in jail? It seems so simple...MT is out of options so why not talk? She is seemingly ready to take the hill and fight to her death even though she is so obviously outnumbered. But maybe it is more complicated than we understand. Is there a chance that they did recover Jennifer’s remains? That KM told them where to find Jennifer and sending that huge LE presence back to FD’s house where we saw them digging in the ground and bringing in the big excavator was just a diversion while LE went to the real location? I would think legally LE would be required to announce it if they found Jennifer’s remains and provide everything to MT’s attorney. There would be no way to keep that secret right? o_O

Ok I’ve got to get off here and accomplish some real life goals today! And off topic it is freezing cold in Alabama today. It was in the 20’s last night and we went into a state of emergency due to ice on the roads. I have lived here so long that I don’t even have a proper winter jacket anymore. I lived in New England for many years but I realize now that I could never survive again in a cold climate. I actually lived in Deep River, CT for awhile near a cute little town called Essex on the CT river. It was a short drive to Hartford and NYC. I have visited NC before because I had a best friend who lived there and it seemed like a very beautiful place to live and raise children.

Wonderful post! Unfortunately there are so many unknowns.

I agree it’s so frustrating. It seems so simple to tell the truth. At first I think she was still in love with FD, in denial, she protected him and trusted in his plan and promises that he’d keep her out of it!

Then came his betrayal when she learned of AC, FD’s new live-in girlfriend, and then FD’s suicide.

I’m guessing her first attorney, AB, recommended that she make a deal but she didn’t like that advise and moved on to JS.

I bet JS advised her to plead her innocence while he gives her hope and said he’d do everything to try and get the charges dismissed! He’s tried it all! kind of like NP and look where that got FD! I think he’s doing her a disservice. False hope while taking all of her parents’ money in the process. Maybe he isn’t so dumb. Taking cues from NP. Lining their own pockets while making ridiculous filings.

Then MT probably felt that if she talked, she’d incriminate herself and possibly felt humiliated for lying to her family and friends!

I do believe KM has proof (cya) as he is an attorney and took measures to protect himself.

I am sure she is aware of the ploys that KM and Fotis discussed.

I think she knew everything and helped to plan everything and cover up everything. The perfect plan failed. In large part thanks to Jennifer’s strength in fighting back!

Fotis Dulos did not like failure. He died as a failure and a coward.

Michelle has an invitation to do what’s right. Will she? Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member