Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful post! Unfortunately there are so many unknowns.

I agree it’s so frustrating. It seems so simple to tell the truth. At first I think she was still in love with FD, in denial, she protected him and trusted in his plan and promises that he’d keep her out of it!

Then came his betrayal when she learned of AC, FD’s new live-in girlfriend, and then FD’s suicide.

I’m guessing her first attorney, AB, recommended that she make a deal but she didn’t like that advise and moved on to JS.

I bet JS advised her to plead her innocence while he gives her hope and said he’d do everything to try and get the charges dismissed! He’s tried it all! kind of like NP and look where that got FD! I think he’s doing her a disservice. False hope while taking all of her parents’ money in the process. Maybe he isn’t so dumb. Taking cues from NP. Lining their own pockets while making ridiculous filings.

Then MT probably felt that if she talked, she’d incriminate herself and possibly felt humiliated for lying to her family and friends!

I do believe KM has proof (cya) as he is an attorney and took measures to protect himself.

I am sure she is aware of the ploys that KM and Fotis discussed.

I think she knew everything and helped to plan everything and cover up everything. The perfect plan failed. In large part thanks to Jennifer’s strength in fighting back!

Fotis Dulos did not like failure. He died as a failure and a coward.

Michelle has an invitation to do what’s right. Will she? Moo
BBM.
I agree with both of these.
If she was innocent why would she protect him for so long?
It doesn't make sense.
No matter how her family defends her, IMO, she is in up to her eyeballs.
All I needed to convince me were the videos of Albany Ave.
Sealed it for me. My sense is that that , coupled with the evidence, will seal it for the jury.
MOO.

Aced it!

No adult with a normal intellect would consider trying to remove something from their hand, by wiping it on the dirty sidewalk, where dogs crap, people spit, and everyone walks with their dirty shoes. We know she’s disgusting, but that is unbelievable!

Not to mention, that is a crime and drug ridden area. Who knows what could be on the sidewalk there! Yuck! Jmo

You are all so smart...what is wrong with me even considering the possibility that FD wasn’t really planning on killing Jennifer? Duh! Of course he was...there were obviously plans made and a lot of thought put into alibis. Totally premeditated! My one fault that I need to overcome if I’m going to stay invested in this true crime world is to quit always thinking people just couldn’t be that evil. Yes they can and they are! :confused:

Give yourself time, you will be just as jaded as the rest of us before you know it. Jmo

before 6/3 but no exact date

We know MamaA was there by Friday, May 31 because she is seen at 4JC in MSM when LE required Fd and MT follow them for DNA testing. Just a few hours later, Fd and MT were arrested in the wee hours of the morning of Saturday, June 1.

MamaA and granddaughter were seen leaving 4JC in Fd's Grand Cherokee after photos show MT saying goodbye to daughter that Friday.

IMO.

We know MamaA was there by Friday, May 31 because she is seen at 4JC in MSM when LE required Fd and MT follow them for DNA testing. Just a few hours later, Fd and MT were arrested in the wee hours of the morning of Saturday, June 1.

MamaA and granddaughter were seen leaving 4JC in Fd's Grand Cherokee after photos show MT saying goodbye to daughter that Friday.

IMO.
Right you are! I forgot. Which begs the question, why was she there? Casual visit which then happened to coincide with Jennifer going missing? Or was she frantically called after5/24/2019 and summoned to appear? Or even consider further evidence of conspiracy, did MT prearrange for her mother to be present, in case there was a problem? Was mom there before 5/24?

I’ve even been thinking about further evidence of conspiracy with possible plans to flee to Greece. Surely LE would know about tix, so what is the latest on private planes.?How did he get his cars to Greece? Where were they stored? Did the disbelieving overly devoted sister have them? Was she awaiting his arrival? IMO, if he was headed to Greece, other people knew it, other people had helped him prepare, just like the early morning call to 4JC. They both must have done a few traceable things if they planned to jet away to Greece that weekend.

IMO.
Thanks for clarifying those dates.
She wasn't there on the 24th.
A tad confusing as some have speculated she could have picked her granddaughter up from school on that day, as it wasn't in the alibi scripts.
MOO.

Right you are! I forgot. Which begs the question, why was she there? Casual visit which then happened to coincide with Jennifer going missing? Or was she frantically called after5/24/2019 and summoned to appear? Or even consider further evidence of conspiracy, did MT prearrange for her mother to be present, in case there was a problem? Was mom there before 5/24?

I’ve even been thinking about further evidence of conspiracy with possible plans to flee to Greece. Surely LE would know about tix, so what is the latest on private planes.?How did he get his cars to Greece? Where were they stored? Did the disbelieving overly devoted sister have them? Was she awaiting his arrival? IMO, if he was headed to Greece, other people knew it, other people had helped him prepare, just like the early morning call to 4JC. They both must have done a few traceable things if they planned to jet away to Greece that weekend.
I am going with frantically called.
MOO.

I am going with frantically called.
MOO.

Think Mama T would have been arriving for NB's promotion the following week.

Don't know if she arrived early, although the fact that Papa T wasn't with her might indicate the arrival by the 31st was somewhat earlier than planned. After all, LE was calling and the dynamic duo weren't responding. They knew that LE would catch up with them soon.

Mama T. wasn't mentioned as an attendee at the Water Ski picnic.

I think we can safely assume that Mama T wasn't with FD and MT on the day the ex-employees truck was cleaned.

So, I assume MT called and said you'd better get here 'cause I'm scared and need your help.

Think Mama T would have been arriving for NB's promotion the following week.

Don't know if she arrived early, although the fact that Papa T wasn't with her might indicate the arrival by the 31st was somewhat earlier than planned. After all, LE was calling and the dynamic duo weren't responding. They knew that LE would catch up with them soon.

Mama T. wasn't mentioned as an attendee at the Water Ski picnic.

I think we can safely assume that Mama T wasn't with FD and MT on the day the ex-employees truck was cleaned.

So, I assume MT called and said you'd better get here 'cause I'm scared and need your help.
Thanks.
But Mama and Papa T are not a couple, right?

It’s good to see our theories being spread via Twitter. Here’s a little hint for those reading along. MT was doing her riding therapy from 2001-2003. If my math is correct, anyone who was 10 at that time would be ~28-30 yrs old right now. Not 21.

It’s good to see our theories being spread via Twitter. Here’s a little hint for those reading along. MT was doing her riding therapy from 2001-2003. If my math is correct, anyone who was 10 at that time would be ~28-30 yrs old right now. Not 21.
Not a couple, but often together for family events...at least according to pictures.

Where have I been. Did I forget bail was$6M? That Detective Allegro deserves an award. Here’s some late night reading for any other insomniacs.
https://www.theridgefieldpress.com/file/560/1/5601-DULOS Arrest Warrant (Executed 01-07-20) - searchable-min.pdf

NP had good reason to be cautiously optimistic -- emphasis on cautious given that his client committed fraud on his bail bond application submitted to the surety. FD was ordered back to court for an emergency bond hearing to answer to the fraud about his collateral.

Fotis Dulos Released on Bond

The court appearance came a day after Fotis was arrested Tuesday and charged with felony murder, murder and kidnapping in connection with his wife's disappearance.

His attorney, Norm Pattis, previously said he was "cautiously optimistic" about Fotis Dulos making bail, however, he did say it is very expensive.

In court Wednesday, the judge kept bond the same as what prosecutors were asking for upon his arrest [$6MIL]. The judge also ordered house arrest and said Fotis must not leave his home without permission. He will be refitted with a GPS monitoring device.

Emergency Fotis Dulos Bond Hearing Expected Tuesday

ADMIN NOTE:

Some posts have been removed for stating information as fact without links to substantiate.

Excerpt from The Rules: Etiquette & Information

When a post contains information stated as fact, it must be supported by a link to a mainstream media or law enforcement source (or other WS approved source) to substantiate the fact, otherwise the post will be removed, along with all responses to it. If the information is your opinion only, please make that clear.

All members are required to familiarize themselves with Websleuths rules and post in accordance with them.

That is bizarre.
From Amazon:
Description
Muna and her three sisters were happy children, growing up in Newport South Wales with their English mother and Arabic father. But in 1972 her mother disappeared, setting in motion a chain of events which would forever shatter her seemingly loving family. The young girls would later learn that she had been murdered by their own father. Traumatised and confused, Muna and her sisters were taken abroad under the guise of a holiday, unaware of the horrors that lay ahead. Betrayed by the one person left to protect them, the sisters were unwittingly sold as child brides by their father. Suffering 17 years of horrific abuse at the hands of her father and others, Muna watched helplessly as, one by one, those she loved the most were torn from her, in the most tragic of circumstances. 
 A Father's Betrayal is the unbelievable true story of Muna's desperate battle for survival, on a devastating journey which claimed the lives of her mother and sister, and changed her own life forever.
Well that sounds like an uplifting story! Maybe they will make it into a movie? :( But seriously that is freaky that MT’s mom or “Momma T” was reading this book. :eek:

Edit: oops I see it’s “Momma A” so I had that wrong. I thought she was MT’s mom but maybe not. I’m falling asleep so I’ll have to figure that one out tomorrow!

Last edited:
.... My one fault that I need to overcome if I’m going to stay invested in this true crime world is to quit always thinking people just couldn’t be that evil. Yes they can and they are! :confused:
@Lilypad13 sbm bbm As you say, they can & they are. And sometimes :mad:waaay worse.:mad:
Sadly, I wish it was not jmo, moo, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member