Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that keeps bugging me is the Subway receipt dated 5/24/2019 (#81 on the search warrant table) retrieved from the garage at 69 WL. There is no time given if it was on the receipt. I thought Subway was just a lunch place but I see they do serve breakfast until 11 am. Jennifer was seen on her neighbor’s security camera at 8:05 am returning from dropping off the children at school. Do we know what time she left the house? I remember the morning school rush and we never would have had time to stop for breakfast on the way to school! Did she have time after dropping them off right before 8 am at school and returning home at 8:05 am to stop at Subway? Iirc there was a tea and uneaten muffin found on the kitchen counter. Could that have been from Subway and not something she made at home? Maybe she dropped the children off a little earlier and there is a Subway near the school on the way home. And she could have walked in through the garage and set the breakfast items on the counter, was startled by FD, tried to run back out to the garage through the mud room, dropped her purse...

It was most likely her receipt but it was found in the garage and not in her Suburban so I was just wondering if it could have been FD’s receipt and it fell out of his pocket in the struggle? Then there could be video of FD at Subway that morning. Do killers stop for breakfast? Probably not. (Maybe hungry and dumb ones?) Didn’t see any search warrant requests for video from Subway. I’m sure LE would have followed up on this clue if it was important. Thoughts?

I don't think Subway has muffins and tea.

Perhaps FD got himself a pick-me-up breakfast, especially if he was a coffee drinker.

He had a lot of time to kill prior to Jennifer taking the children to school and returning home. Perhaps he stopped en route to NC. stuffed the receipt in his pocket next to the zip ties....

LE has the receipt. Which means they have the order and the time stamp.

Maybe FD got breakfast for two, passing a morning coffee and croissant to whoever may have been parked on the backside of Welles.

I hope there's video of that.

Chilling at trial to see KK primping her hair at the Sonic drivethru, just minutes after cleaning up a gruesome crime scene.

It's unsettling how often fast food features into murders.

JMO

Something that keeps bugging me is the Subway receipt dated 5/24/2019 (#81 on the search warrant table) retrieved from the garage at 69 WL. There is no time given if it was on the receipt. I thought Subway was just a lunch place but I see they do serve breakfast until 11 am. Jennifer was seen on her neighbor’s security camera at 8:05 am returning from dropping off the children at school. Do we know what time she left the house? I remember the morning school rush and we never would have had time to stop for breakfast on the way to school! Did she have time after dropping them off right before 8 am at school and returning home at 8:05 am to stop at Subway? Iirc there was a tea and uneaten muffin found on the kitchen counter. Could that have been from Subway and not something she made at home? Maybe she dropped the children off a little earlier and there is a Subway near the school on the way home. And she could have walked in through the garage and set the breakfast items on the counter, was startled by FD, tried to run back out to the garage through the mud room, dropped her purse...

It was most likely her receipt but it was found in the garage and not in her Suburban so I was just wondering if it could have been FD’s receipt and it fell out of his pocket in the struggle? Then there could be video of FD at Subway that morning. Do killers stop for breakfast? Probably not. (Maybe hungry and dumb ones?) Didn’t see any search warrant requests for video from Subway. I’m sure LE would have followed up on this clue if it was important. Thoughts?
There’s no Subway between JF’s house and NC Country School. There was a Subway in town in NC but it closed in 2018 I believe. Living here, I know that several Merritt Parkway rest areas have both Dunkin’ Donuts and Subways, just fyi.

I'm sure there is a subway in NC. There are also subways along Route 15 (Merritt Parkway). Closest would be Darien. I remember seeing this. Are we sure it's not a Subway receipt as in train? So many details I forget about and can't keep track of.

I'm sure there is a subway in NC. There are also subways along Route 15 (Merritt Parkway). Closest would be Darien. I remember seeing this. Are we sure it's not a Subway receipt as in train? So many details I forget about and can't keep track of.

The warrant says Subway restaurant.
Jennifer Dulos Search Warrants

Eucc9iYWgAgRwVY

Eucc9iYWYAEEzoj

Marissa Alter on Twitter: "BREAKING: the state has filed a motion in reaction to Michelle Troconis’ attorney releasing video evidence as part of recent motions. It wants an order that both sides must seek permission from the court before making that evidence public. @News12CT https://t.co/hgLjvjyVqq" / Twitter
In an email, Attorney Jon Schoenhorn called this a gag order and the filing “patently frivolous.”

Good on Daniel Cummings!

JLS's tiring motions-- recounting everything under the sun, including his recent "perp walk" complaint a good example of the defense's "cherry-picking" extracts of data to air on select shows such as 48-Hours (EM) that JLS knows will run with the one-sided, snippet of data.

If the court imposes a gag order, the defense (JLS) will solely be to blame. MOO

Good on Daniel Cummings!

JLS's tiring motions-- recounting everything under the sun, including his recent "perp walk" complaint a good example of the defense's "cherry-picking" extracts of data to air on select shows such as 48-Hours (EM) that JLS knows will run with the one-sided, snippet of data.

If the court imposes a gag order, the defense (JLS) will solely be to blame. MOO
Seems like it backfired on JLS, judging from the comments viewers made in response to the 48 hours CBS program video on YouTube. MT was not seen as a sympathetic figure despite her family member's pleadings that she would never do such a thing and has been misrepresented in the press. (Something heard from many a defendant's family members in relation to many high profile crimes.) Of course, we don't know what those passively viewing in their living rooms who don't comment on YouTube were left thinking.

Regardless, I look forward to the time when this case is heard in court, where it belongs.

IMO, AS's recent public release of information, under the claim it's the public's right to know, and he'll always keep the media informed, illustrates that he is more suited to write articles for say, Vanity Fair, rather than motions to the court or be prepared to present motions during pre-trial hearings.

His effort to "improve" his client's public image and give him probably his last hurrah in court (certainly his biggest), has made him loose with the truth of the evidence and adds a false dialogue to the public discourse. The windy, disorganized fellow is trying to parrot NP without NP's eloquence or knowledge of criminal law.

IMO...MOO

Seems like it backfired on JLS, judging from the comments viewers made in response to the 48 hours CBS program video on YouTube. MT was not seen as a sympathetic figure despite her family member's pleadings that she would never do such a thing and has been misrepresented in the press. (Something heard from many a defendant's family members in relation to many high profile crimes.) Of course, we don't know what those passively viewing in their living rooms who don't comment on YouTube were left thinking.

Regardless, I look forward to the time when this case is heard in court, where it belongs.

Amen...

Please State of CT, let's move this case to the courtroom.

I wanted to drop something here for further conversation. Just so we have the link. On Search warrants, page 172, item 14, FD DID NOT on 5/17/2019 receive the right to reintroduce his children to MT. I’m seeing this discussion in SM that he had been awarded it.
In fact , this was part of my contention in a very long ago post that the “rage”, IMO I felt was necessary for this attack, came from MT.

I wanted to drop something here for further conversation. Just so we have the link. On Search warrants, page 172, item 14, FD DID NOT on 5/17/2019 receive the right to reintroduce his children to MT. I’m seeing this discussion in SM that he had been awarded it.
In fact , this was part of my contention in a very long ago post that the “rage”, IMO I felt was necessary for this attack, came from MT.

I think I copied that also...here it is:

upload_2021-2-17_11-48-17.png

I think I copied that also...here it is:

View attachment 284701
Thx @Tink56. I have been unable to copy and paste off the warrants using my phone.

Maybe you have something else I’ve been thinking about. I read recently that MT told LE that she and FD were on phone with Pyetracker ( is that the correct name,I swear my eyes are blurry from reading search warrants) when told to record a timeline of what they did on 5/24/2019. She also said they discussed 5/22/2019 when FD was at JFD home having dinner in backyard with the children . She specifically told LE that is when she first heard of the event taking place at the house. MT also said Pye asked him details about the visit, including who else was there, if he went into the hone... She said FD said he hugged his kids and didn’t know if a hair had gotten inside the home that way. I must have read this on a search warrant, or maybe her arrest warrant, but I do not know. Do you have access to that statement?

A light bulb went off for a second in my messy brain storage of this info, but I couldn’t place it. It has come to me now. We have talked about it here. Remember in court when Colangelo relayed this same statement and FD had that uncontrolled startled reaction? I always thought the court ordered supervisor must have told RC this, but it must have been MT via LE.

No wonder FD looked like he was going to vomit. It was the rare times I saw him lose his swagger. I’m going to have to put a date on that court shock and compare it to the arrival of AC.

Thx @Tink56. I have been unable to copy and paste off the warrants using my phone.

Maybe you have something else I’ve been thinking about. I read recently that MT told LE that she and FD were on phone with Pyetracker ( is that the correct name,I swear my eyes are blurry from reading search warrants) when told to record a timeline of what they did on 5/24/2019. She also said they discussed 5/22/2019 when FD was at JFD home having dinner in backyard with the children . She specifically told LE that is when she first heard of the event taking place at the house. MT also said Pye asked him details about the visit, including who else was there, if he went into the hone... She said FD said he hugged his kids and didn’t know if a hair had gotten inside the home that way. I must have read this on a search warrant, or maybe her arrest warrant, but I do not know. Do you have access to that statement?

A light bulb went off for a second in my messy brain storage of this info, but I couldn’t place it. It has come to me now. We have talked about it here. Remember in court when Colangelo relayed this same statement and FD had that uncontrolled startled reaction? I always thought the court ordered supervisor must have told RC this, but it must have been MT via LE.

No wonder FD looked like he was going to vomit. It was the rare times I saw him lose his swagger. I’m going to have to put a date on that court shock and compare it to the arrival of AC.
Page 9

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11ea-9d7c-7ba83d3121ac/5e14e8856469d.pdf.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper