Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure there is a subway in NC. There are also subways along Route 15 (Merritt Parkway). Closest would be Darien. I remember seeing this. Are we sure it's not a Subway receipt as in train? So many details I forget about and can't keep track of.
Omg how funny! I am going to feel like such an idiot if this was an actual NYC Subway receipt. :p That never crossed my mind living so far away from the bright lights & big city these days. But the receipt was dated 5/24 so it couldn’t have been Jennifer’s unless she had the time to go to a Subway early in the morning or took a late night subway ride. :confused: I doubt she did either. IMO
There’s no Subway between JF’s house and NC Country School. There was a Subway in town in NC but it closed in 2018 I believe. Living here, I know that several Merritt Parkway rest areas have both Dunkin’ Donuts and Subways, just fyi.

BBM Well hmmm...isn’t that interesting. :oops: Thank you @Dmcp!

I've not reviewed the search warrant for some time but part of me wonders if the Subway receipt was in-fact located inside one of the vehicles parked inside the garage. I recall a vehicle was itemized soon after the subway receipt--not JD's Suburban. MOO
I wondered that too. But only her Land Rover remained in the garage since her Suburban was found by Waveny Park and we know she drove the Suburban to take the kids to school. I don’t mean to make a big deal over nothing but what if it is something? FD made a lot of mistakes including leaving a lot of blood evidence behind so dropping a receipt and not noticing it wouldn’t surprise me. He was probably in total panic mode by the time he took off from WL with a body and bags of bloody evidence onboard. :eek: Moo

I couldn’t find a free CT one. I’ll keep trying. Anyway the girl can’t drive…

(Accident Information Summaries are only available for a limited time. Currently, most accidents that took place between Dec 24, 2020 and Feb 16, 2021 have available summaries. If you don't see your summary, you may wish to try again in a day or two; otherwise, contact the troop that handled the accident: Connecticut State Police Troops and Districts)

MICHELLE TROCONIS 1974 Infraction A2EPV1P CLOSED 3166461 - NO PROOF OF INS 08/22/2017 132017TR000A2EPV1P00 $0.00
MICHELLE TROCONIS 1974 Infraction A2EPV2P CLOSED 3161891 - SPDING MUN RD 08/22/2017 132017TR000A2EPV2P00 $0.00
MICHELLE TROCONIS 1974 Infraction 1905GQQ CLOSED 316187 - SPD/PSTD ST ROAD 06/28/2013 132013TR0001905GQQ00 $0.00
MICHELLE TROCONIS 1974 Infraction 8780RPA CLOSED 3160751C1 - FAI/TO STOP LITE 02/07/2009 132009TR0008780RPA00 $0.00
MICHELLE TROCONIS 1974 Infraction 6275EYT CLOSED 31619251 - CARELESS DRV 05/09/2007 132007TR0006275EYT00 $0.00
Traffic & Parking
:eek: I’d say most teenagers drive better! Speeding & reckless driving...I’m sure Jennifer wouldn’t want MT driving her children anywhere! Nope.

I was looking for something else and found this early article by Altimari. It discusses the last visitation arrangement that omitted MT from the picture.

Interesting the FD paid the GAL for his services on the evening of the 22nd. Was he trying to win back favor from Meehan?

‘I’m not Charles Manson:’ Court transcripts show escalating tension and anger in two-year Dulos divorce
Shocking foreshadowing here :( no you’re not Charles Manson FD but just as evil! CM sent his brainwashed minions to do his dirty work for him but FD did the killing himself. IMO.

Hi Lilypad. Great post and insights. Small clarification in case helpful is that I do not believe the school would have called FD to pick up the kids in JD’s absence. If I remember correctly from something we read here (long ago) is that his access to school premises was controlled/limited because the school had been placed on some sort of official alert. IMO IIRC
Thank you @NCmom99. Fortunately it sounds like the school already had precautions in place.

I wondered that too. But only her Land Rover remained in the garage since her Suburban was found by Waveny Park and we know she drove the Suburban to take the kids to school. I don’t mean to make a big deal over nothing but what if it is something? FD made a lot of mistakes including leaving a lot of blood evidence behind so dropping a receipt and not noticing it wouldn’t surprise me. He was probably in total panic mode by the time he took off from WL with a body and bags of bloody evidence onboard. :eek: Moo

To be clear, the receipt is from Subway Restaurant (not mass transit)...
It's possible the nanny may have driven the 2014 Land Rover to collect the Subway meals.

From SW dated 5/27/2019 -- pg 453/467:

upload_2021-2-17_22-44-31.png

They did find Fudge. Hoping they found the knife he sold because he was hungry.
What isn't mentioned is George's comments when he found the bloody pillow. Posted that above.
They did interview another woman on the news. She worked in a market. She noticed the truck and that it didn't belong there.
Don't know if it was MT/whomever that said FD frequently disposed of trash to avoid paying fees.
MT spoke of him going to a creepy area. That being Albany Ave. Had she gone with him other places to dispose of trash in the past? Areas that weren't creepy?
MOO.

It’s my understanding that the identified man that found the bloody pillow and knife sold the knife to the man named Fudge. Moo

As I continue my mulling around:
* Did the older set of twins have cell phones?
* If so, wouldn’t LE be able to track any cell phone texts or calls they may have made to their father concerning the lack of response to their phone calls or texts to their mom on the 24th?

* If so, wouldn’t LE be able to track any cell phone texts or calls they may have made to their father concerning the lack of response to their phone calls or texts to their mom on the 24th?
I seriously doubt FD was any child's first line of contact, and I don't believe the children would think of him as knowing of Jennifer's whereabouts. FD was seeing his children under supervised visits only.

I seriously doubt FD was any child's first line of contact, and I don't believe the children would think of him as knowing of Jennifer's whereabouts. FD was seeing his children under supervised visits only.

Although since the children were supposedly going to Farmington on the 25th, I suspect one of the kids may have mentioned to "dad" that things were really messed up...Mom's missing...everyone's upset, etc.

Bringing the kids to Farmington was the first line of conversation with Lauren by FD the night of the 24th.

We covered this extensively in earlier discussions. The reality is there were probably many/several ways the older children could have been in contact with FD including video games that have chat, What's Up, etc.
Some of these would be difficult to trace, unless one of the children gave information to LE.
As in many cases, IMO, the kids were well protected from questioning by LE, IMO.

Boy, my mind needs some serious jogging. I somehow remember a red phone?, found in JD suburban, most likely one of the children's. Don't know why or where I said this, but do remember touching on it somewhere.

Although since the children were supposedly going to Farmington on the 25th, I suspect one of the kids may have mentioned to "dad" that things were really messed up...Mom's missing...everyone's upset, etc.

Bringing the kids to Farmington was the first line of conversation with Lauren by FD the night of the 24th.
I think FD's evening contact with Lauren was intentional, cover-up contact. He knew JD was gone for good and believed his foot about to be planted on firm ground, NOT.

Also, I understood OP question specific to May 24 if/when JD did not respond to daytime contact prior to missing their dentist appointment. Otherwise, I agree FD could have had later contact regarding the Farmington visit.

Boy, my mind needs some serious jogging. I somehow remember a red phone?, found in JD suburban, most likely one of the children's. Don't know why or where I said this, but do remember touching on it somewhere.
I believe numerous phones were collected per the search warrants for JD's home, garage, and vehicles.

To be clear, the receipt is from Subway Restaurant (not mass transit)...
It's possible the nanny may have driven the 2014 Land Rover to collect the Subway meals.

From SW dated 5/27/2019 -- pg 453/467:

View attachment 284781
Thanks for clearing that up @Seattle1...I thought so! So the receipt had to belong to someone who was in the garage that day. No time or amount listed which would really be helpful. The Nanny buying lunch for kids might explain it although why would she leave the receipt in the garage? Maybe her car was pulled into the garage and LE searched her car too and found it there. I suppose at that point FD was not the only suspect. Well hopefully the mystery of the Subway receipt will be solved eventually. I’m holding out hope that LE took the receipt into evidence because it might help prove FD was in Jennifer’s garage that morning. But they have his DNA so it might not be a Perry Mason moment or anything. :D Just another piece of the puzzle to track FD’s movements on 5/24/19.

Thanks for clearing that up @Seattle1...I thought so! So the receipt had to belong to someone who was in the garage that day. No time or amount listed which would really be helpful. The Nanny buying lunch for kids might explain it although why would she leave the receipt in the garage? Maybe her car was pulled into the garage and LE searched her car too and found it there. I suppose at that point FD was not the only suspect. Well hopefully the mystery of the Subway receipt will be solved eventually. I’m holding out hope that LE took the receipt into evidence because it might help prove FD was in Jennifer’s garage that morning. But they have his DNA so it might not be a Perry Mason moment or anything. :D Just another piece of the puzzle to track FD’s movements on 5/24/19.

I don’t think he was just in her garage, I think he was everywhere in her house. But I can’t recall why I think that. I’ll have to go back to the arrest warrants and see if there is something in there.

Yes, I think maybe it was a phone found on the road? I'm not sure. So many details. Anyway, a red phone is ringing a bell to me.
Then and there by virtue of and pursuant to the authority of the foregoing warrant, I searched the person, place or thing
named therein, to wit:

The Jennifer Dulos vehicle, a black Chevrolet Suburban, Connecticut registration AJ69099, which was located on
Lapham Rd. in close proximity to Waveny Park

and found thereon or therein, seized, and now hold in custody, the following property:

Ex#117 - one (1) iPhone model A1778 in red colored case
Jennifer Dulos Search Warrants (documentcloud.org)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper