Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like everyone had him on their radar. Only supervised visits with your own children and being barred from their school, how humiliating. I’m sure that made FD very angry! :mad:

If I recall, he earned that banning from the kids’ school. But still, I am sure he didn’t think any of it was his fault. Those kinds people aren’t to blame for anything.

Sorry to seemingly beat a dead horse over this Subway receipt but I now agree that it was most likely from the nanny. It was dated 5/24/19 so that’s why it jumped out at me. But after talking it over with all of you lovely intelligent people, I think we might have solved the mystery. Maybe in time we will find out for sure? Hope so but for now I’m going to give you all a break and drop it. You’re welcome. :p

We need to remember that the nanny was not living with the F-D family. I don't know where she was living, but it certainly makes sense that a Subway may have been close to her home. She simply stopped on the way to New Canaan with lunch for the kids.

Thanks for keeping us on our toes about evidence, etc. It's wonderful to have a fresh set of eyes and an unbiased opinion on things we looked for so long. You and your comments are bringing new life to the discussion.

HHD-CV20-6134721-S - DEAN TRUSTEE, MARK H v. JOHN BIELLO, COMMISSIONER, DEPT OF REVENUE SERVICE Et Al
114.00 01/29/2021 P MOTION FOR DEFAULT FOR FAILURE TO DISCLOSE DEFENSE
115.00 02/18/2021 P MOTION FOR JUDGMENT-STRICT FORECLOSURE
116.00 02/18/2021 P FORECLOSURE WORKSHEET JD-CV-77
117.00 02/18/2021 P AFFIDAVIT OF COMPLIANCE WITH EMAP
118.00 02/18/2021 P AFFIDAVIT OF DEBT
119.00 02/18/2021 P AFFIDAVIT
OF APPRAISER
Thank you for this! Kind of threw me when I read in the Residential Appraisal Report “A garage door needs to be replaced”.

HHD-CV20-6134721-S - DEAN TRUSTEE, MARK H v. JOHN BIELLO, COMMISSIONER, DEPT OF REVENUE SERVICE Et Al
114.00 01/29/2021 P MOTION FOR DEFAULT FOR FAILURE TO DISCLOSE DEFENSE
115.00 02/18/2021 P MOTION FOR JUDGMENT-STRICT FORECLOSURE
116.00 02/18/2021 P FORECLOSURE WORKSHEET JD-CV-77
117.00 02/18/2021 P AFFIDAVIT OF COMPLIANCE WITH EMAP
118.00 02/18/2021 P AFFIDAVIT OF DEBT
119.00 02/18/2021 P AFFIDAVIT
OF APPRAISER

please can someone explain the above.....thank you

Excellent sleuthing! LE kept the Subway receipt for a reason and it told them everything they needed to know. Case closed on Subway! But woah the bolded is quite the set of coinky dinks. o_O
Also likely that it's case closed on any suspicion that FD was trying to throw the nanny's way....
Maybe it was mentioned to send a message to FD
MOO

If I recall, he earned that banning from the kids’ school. But still, I am sure he didn’t think any of it was his fault. Those kinds people aren’t to blame for anything.
I recall the head master that greeted them every morning. He spoke of Jennifer dropping her children off every morning. And, a teacher that noticed she was painfully thin and wary.
Anyone else remember this?
MOO.

Seems like everyone had him on their radar. Only supervised visits with your own children and being barred from their school, how humiliating. I’m sure that made FD very angry! :mad:

If I recall, he earned that banning from the kids’ school. But still, I am sure he didn’t think any of it was his fault. Those people aren’t to blame for anything.
Also likely that it's case closed on any suspicion that FD was trying to throw the nanny's way....
Maybe it was mentioned to send a message to FD
MOO

That arrest warrant did a number on fD-he finally knew they had his number. When he found out what was in there, something as simple as a Subway receipt, he knew the investigators weren’t the idiots he thought they were. I just have this sense of fD working on MT to help him out, sometime prior to May 24, and saying that he was way too smart to get caught, and if they couldn’t catch him, they couldn’t catch her, as long as she left the house in the morning and made sure she was seen far from New Canaan. I re-read some of Mt’s arrest warrant today, and saw that she kept trying to change the subject on the investigators when they were questioning her, and when they asked about fD, she would say stuff like “I was wearing (whatever she wore); you can see me on Stop and Shop’s video.” I think she didn’t expect to even be questioned, which you wouldn’t if you are innocent, but then she lied over and over and over again, when they did.

fDknew that they knew.

If I recall, he earned that banning from the kids’ school. But still, I am sure he didn’t think any of it was his fault. Those people aren’t to blame for anything.

That arrest warrant did a number on fD-he finally knew they had his number. When he found out what was in there, something as simple as a Subway receipt, he knew the investigators weren’t the idiots he thought they were. I just have this sense of fD working on MT to help him out, sometime prior to May 24, and saying that he was way too smart to get caught, and if they couldn’t catch him, they couldn’t catch her, as long as she left the house in the morning and made sure she was seen far from New Canaan. I re-read some of Mt’s arrest warrant today, and saw that she kept trying to change the subject on the investigators when they were questioning her, and when they asked about fD, she would say stuff like “I was wearing (whatever she wore); you can see me on Stop and Shop’s video.” I think she didn’t expect to even be questioned, which you wouldn’t if you are innocent, but then she lied over and over and over again, when they did.

fDknew that they knew.

From Jennifer's original divorce petition, she described the terrible revenge "fantasies" FD would share with her. I simply can't believe FD-the leopard-changed his spots.

Jennifer was repelled by the descriptions. MT could well have listened, fantasized with him.
MT knew how angry he was and he was capable of doing the things he threatened.
(FD was described by neighbors as flying into rages; he struck a parking attendant in NYC; others have reported him trying to do vindictive things to Jennifer including cancelling her health and car insurance, etc.)
These little fantazies probably were a game for the FD and MT.
It doesn't take much for me to believe that MT knew where he was going on the 24th of May.
What he talked about doing, even if he claimed he was "just kidding."
After all, she was instructed to establish an alibi that could account for her morning in Farmington.

However, the rumor about KM's discussion with LE says he spoke to BOTH of them together on the 23rd of May
and advised them against enacting their plan.

We'll see. The demur facade MT wears now is not the woman whose pictures have been proudly displayed on social media.
She was capable of a winning at all costs attitude, too.

From Jennifer's original divorce petition, she described the terrible revenge "fantasies" FD would share with her. I simply can't believe FD-the leopard-changed his spots.

Jennifer was repelled by the descriptions. MT could well have listened, fantasized with him.
MT knew how angry he was and he was capable of doing the things he threatened.
(FD was described by neighbors as flying into rages; he struck a parking attendant in NYC; others have reported him trying to do vindictive things to Jennifer including cancelling her health and car insurance, etc.)
These little fantazies probably were a game for the FD and MT.
It doesn't take much for me to believe that MT knew where he was going on the 24th of May.
What he talked about doing, even if he claimed he was "just kidding."
After all, she was instructed to establish an alibi that could account for her morning in Farmington.

However, the rumor about KM's discussion with LE says he spoke to BOTH of them together on the 23rd of May
and advised them against enacting their plan.

We'll see. The demur facade MT wears now is not the woman whose pictures have been proudly displayed on social media.
She was capable of a winning at all costs attitude, too.
Perhaps the difference between Jennifer and Michi was that Jennifer found his revenge fantasies unfounded.
And, Michi found them warranted because Jennifer was an uncooperative partner. Not willing to work out custody with the children? The bad mother, the mother who had issues, refusing to compromise with this loving father. The man she moved in with. Who loved and cherished and supported her. The Adonis, the athlete, the wealthy builder.
The total package.
Her savior.
That is until he took up with AC.
In a New York minute.
MOO.

I think FD's evening contact with Lauren was intentional, cover-up contact. He knew JD was gone for good and believed his foot about to be planted on firm ground, NOT.

Also, I understood OP question specific to May 24 if/when JD did not respond to daytime contact prior to missing their dentist appointment. Otherwise, I agree FD could have had later contact regarding the Farmington visit.
Does anyone remember where the nanny dialogue is? More specifically, where she mentions that she typically had no involvement in the visitation schedules? I thought it was in the AW's or the depo and haven't seen it.

Your point above makes me wonder all over again about FD's communication with LA on the evening of 5/24 and when he first reached out. IIRC, NCPD confirmed to LA that FD knew about Jennifer's disappearance and she returned his call at 8:41pm, but just wondering if the info about when FD reached out to her is public or still unknown.
MOO

Does anyone remember where the nanny dialogue is? More specifically, where she mentions that she typically had no involvement in the visitation schedules? I thought it was in the AW's or the depo and haven't seen it.

Your point above makes me wonder all over again about FD's communication with LA on the evening of 5/24 and when he first reached out. IIRC, NCPD confirmed to LA that FD knew about Jennifer's disappearance and she returned his call at 8:41pm, but just wondering if the info about when FD reached out to her is public or still unknown.
MOO

Is this it? Pages 173 and 294
Jennifer Dulos Search Warrants

Is this it? Pages 173 and 294
Did a rapid scan. Maybe missed it?
Only seeing that LA took the children to NYC then assisted LE in getting into the residence.
We know that she said early on that she suspected FD. Not finding this in the official papers.
Keep in mind LA witnessed his treatment of Jennifer in the past.
She knew.
Hoping when this goes to trial she will take the stand.
MOO.

Only seeing that LA took the children to NYC then assisted LE in getting into the residence.
We know that she said early on that she suspected FD. Not finding this in the official papers.
She knew.
MOO.
I thought she was looking for this.
Must’ve misunderstood

upload_2021-2-18_23-28-0.jpeg

Attachments

• 40B1D817-0EEC-4700-A1AB-B64726C75D68.jpeg
    40B1D817-0EEC-4700-A1AB-B64726C75D68.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 13

MOO
She knew.
MOO.

From the Search Warrant (pg 173).

upload_2021-2-18_20-45-39.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors