Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I have reread the past post several times. I hope LE is reading here real good....because this is very important to the case. I often wondered about some things and now the past posts have brought light onto my questions. All of you are wonderful. A I know Jennifer is watching and knows this will be solved. I wish she could be found. MT and family need to remember a body is not needed to be found guilty of murder in any degree. That’s where FT messed up. He thought no body, no crime on me! Well FD let MT and KM holding the bag. KM now is letting MT hold the (entire) bag. I will be waiting for trial.

@Diddian...I couldn't quote your excellent post any longer, but did want to revive it to add some screen shots from the various warrants.
You're absolutely correct Diddian, the timing and the implications of these calls makes me ill.
And, why after all this time is it important to get MT's mother's phone back? Yikes!

Diddian's post:
I am especially interested in that cellphone MT identifies as "Mami's" on MT's cellphone log (provided as an exhibit on one of MT's attorney's recent motions).

Why?

Because MT on her log is indicating that she was communicating with someone she identifies as "Mami" on the other end of that phone fairly continuously on 5/24 from 7:45am through 8:04am.

According to MT's cellphone log:
16 minute outgoing call from 7:45 to 8:01, then
5 sec outgoing call at 8:02, then
2 minute incoming call from 8:02-8:04

That was the exact time frame JFD was dropping the kids off at school the morning she disappeared, and shortly before JFD in her Suburban appears on a neighbor's surveillance returning to 69 Welles Lane. That last incoming call was ended 1 minute before the AW reports the Suburban showed on JFD's neighbor's surveillance.

I don't know about you, but when I consider the implications of that, I feel like I need to vomit.

And now MT's attorney is in court asking for the return of seized devices "belonging" to MT's mother and daughter without providing any helpful identifying information.

P.S. See SW for cell tower records in vicinity of Frogtown Rd from 7:45 to 8:20 am.

Adding screenshot of MT's personal phone record May 24, 2019:
View attachment 284985
Notice the end of the last incoming call was 1 minute before JFD's suburban was captured on a neighbor's camera at 8:05 in New Canaan.

Below from the arrest warrant shows that FD's Toyota was parked on Lapham Road after 7:05 and was there at 7:40.
The hooded bike rider is seen at 7:31 riding on Weed Street. It is about a 13 minute ride from Lapham to Weed.
View attachment 284991

JFD's car was caught leaving Welles Lane at 7:45. (Can't find which warrant that is in...??) She would have left the garage a minute or so earlier.
Looking at the call log for Mami, you can see how chilling the time of the calls were.
At 8:04, the call ends, just as FD would have been able to see JFD turn onto Welles Lane.

Diddian you're amazing. This is chilling!
View attachment 284993

View attachment 284990
I didn’t think Mama A came from Florida until after the 24th?

I searched through SW records (from the batch publicly released in mid-January 2020) and found the following phone numbers (cellphone and other) for which SW's were approved. I've also provided geographic areas to which area codes are assigned.

Area codes:
203 and 475 serve SW Connecticut
305 serves Miami, Florida area
860 state of Connecticut
929 state of New York

5/25 SW’s
JFD cellphone 929-*advertiser censored*-7661

FD cellphone 860-*advertiser censored*-8625 (phone FD handed over to LE and told his password)

5/27 SW’s
FD cellphone 203-*advertiser censored*-4877 (phone FD used to text LA, the nanny)

Through AT&T response to SW, LE discovered more phones associated with the same acct as the phone FD surrendered to LE):

203-*advertiser censored*-3297 (SW’s p. 388/467, #19)

305-*advertiser censored*-5232 (SW’s p. 369/467, #18-21 – LE left multiple messages for MT on this phone, but she did not respond)

6/10 SW
PG cellphone 860-*advertiser censored*-7363 (SW’s p. 87/467, #16)

7/18 SW’s
Apple Inc for JFD iCloud jenniferdulos@mac.com & 929-*advertiser censored*-7661

Frontier Communications (cable/internet) for 860-*advertiser censored*-9448 – 4JC & Jennifer Dulos

Comcast Corp 860-*advertiser censored*-7691 (prev. Dulos at 4JC; # later reassigned to new customer who received calls/messages for Fotis Dulos).

Edited to indicate I only checked those SW's that were publicly released mid-Jan 2020 and to remove middle 3 digits from each phone number. Users can check SW's for more details.

Last edited:
305-331-5252 is the FL # in the warrant.
305-496-xxxx was the FL # he and Maria used in the Craigslist ads.
He also used it on his bond paperwork
MOO
Documents show North Carolina woman helped Dulos post bond
Jennifer Dulos Search Warrants
That second phone number you provided was not in the search warrants that were publicly released back in mid-Jan 2020.

I do not know if FD had access to that phone in May 2019 or if a SW related to it was approved subsequent to the large group of SW's that were publicly released in mid-Jan 2020.

That second phone number you provided was not in the search warrants that were publicly released back in mid-Jan 2020.

I do not know if FD had access to that phone in May 2019 or if a SW related to it was approved subsequent to the large group of SW's that were publicly released in mid-Jan 2020.

He used the 2nd FL phone number in his CL ads and on his bond paperwork which is why I included the link to the bond paper work.
I didn’t say the 2nd number was in the warrant.

Attachments

• 69FB37F0-CB37-4D5C-91F4-1079BB5B634D.jpeg
    69FB37F0-CB37-4D5C-91F4-1079BB5B634D.jpeg
    195.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
The bond doc is dated Jan 9, 2020, so really no evidence here to confirm/deny FD had access to this phone in May 2019.
Sorry to be dense here, but does this mean that FD's documented use of that phone as a self-identified way to reach him in January 2020 is not sufficient evidence to justify a search to ascertain whether he (or another conspirator) also had access to and use of that phone in May 2019?

He used the 2nd FL phone number in his CL ads and on his bond paperwork which is why I included the link to the bond paper work.
I didn’t say the 2nd number was in the warrant.
I'm still fascinated that this woman was so up close and personal with FD in his final months and hasn't been more in the news since his death. I certainly hope LE has thoroughly questioned her for any pieces she might be able to contribute to the puzzle.

Sorry to be dense here, but does this mean that FD's documented use of that phone as a self-identified way to reach him in January 2020 is not sufficient evidence to justify a search to ascertain whether he (or another conspirator) also had access to and use of that phone in May 2019?

Good question.

I'm only familiar with the earlier (pre-Jan 2020) search warrants and the inventory attached to them.

Given that the phone number used on the Jan 9, 2020 surety bond form has not appeared on earlier warrants, I don't know that LE has any evidence at this time for said phone. For all we know, FD used the phone for the first time on Jan 9!

So...would a Judge allow a warrant for this phone to extend beyond a calendar year? Would a Judge allow a warrant for the same phone if they learned the phone belonged to a visiting FD Christmas guest? If FD using a phone registered to another with permission, would LE have probable cause for a search warrant?

Clearly, many more questions than answers. :eek:

The following citations were used by LE to request and obtain a search warrant for FD phones:

upload_2021-2-19_17-16-17.png

upload_2021-2-19_17-17-17.png

Jennifer Dulos Search Warrants

I'm still fascinated that this woman was so up close and personal with FD in his final months and hasn't been more in the news since his death. I certainly hope LE has thoroughly questioned her for any pieces she might be able to contribute to the puzzle.

I don’t think she answered any questions-and unfortunately, I don’t think she had to. Do you guys think that she knew he was planning a suicide and she knew and facilitated it, or not? I bet that the bad blood between AC and Rena was that Rena didn’t think AC did enough to rescue him or to keep him from the attempt (and subsequent death).

@Diddian...I couldn't quote your excellent post any longer, but did want to revive it to add some screen shots from the various warrants.
You're absolutely correct Diddian, the timing and the implications of these calls makes me ill.
And, why after all this time is it important to get MT's mother's phone back? Yikes!

Diddian's post:
I am especially interested in that cellphone MT identifies as "Mami's" on MT's cellphone log (provided as an exhibit on one of MT's attorney's recent motions).

Why?

Because MT on her log is indicating that she was communicating with someone she identifies as "Mami" on the other end of that phone fairly continuously on 5/24 from 7:45am through 8:04am.

According to MT's cellphone log:
16 minute outgoing call from 7:45 to 8:01, then
5 sec outgoing call at 8:02, then
2 minute incoming call from 8:02-8:04

That was the exact time frame JFD was dropping the kids off at school the morning she disappeared, and shortly before JFD in her Suburban appears on a neighbor's surveillance returning to 69 Welles Lane. That last incoming call was ended 1 minute before the AW reports the Suburban showed on JFD's neighbor's surveillance.

I don't know about you, but when I consider the implications of that, I feel like I need to vomit.

And now MT's attorney is in court asking for the return of seized devices "belonging" to MT's mother and daughter without providing any helpful identifying information.

P.S. See SW for cell tower records in vicinity of Frogtown Rd from 7:45 to 8:20 am.

Adding screenshot of MT's personal phone record May 24, 2019:
View attachment 284985
Notice the end of the last incoming call was 1 minute before JFD's suburban was captured on a neighbor's camera at 8:05 in New Canaan.

Below from the arrest warrant shows that FD's Toyota was parked on Lapham Road after 7:05 and was there at 7:40.
The hooded bike rider is seen at 7:31 riding on Weed Street. It is about a 13 minute ride from Lapham to Weed.
View attachment 284991

JFD's car was caught leaving Welles Lane at 7:45. (Can't find which warrant that is in...??) She would have left the garage a minute or so earlier.
Looking at the call log for Mami, you can see how chilling the time of the calls were.
At 8:04, the call ends, just as FD would have been able to see JFD turn onto Welles Lane.

Diddian you're amazing. This is chilling!
View attachment 284993

View attachment 284990
It seems per the warrant that LE believes FD biked to Welles vs to the end of Thurton Drive (with woods access to JD’s house). If so, wouldn’t the neighbor’s camera have captured an image? There’s no reasonable way IMO to have accessed the house from Welles on a bike other than on the street so Thurton made more sense to me. Further confusing the matter, if FD was biking to Thurton Drive, would most likely never have been on Weed Street because it would be faster (and safer) to go downhill to Jelliff Mill, across to Ponus Ridge and up to Thurton vs Weed to Frogtown (passing Welles) to Ponus Ridge (passing the kids school) to Thurton. Not sure what to think about this. All IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member