Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think she answered any questions-and unfortunately, I don’t think she had to. Do you guys think that she knew he was planning a suicide and she knew and facilitated it, or not? I bet that the bad blood between AC and Rena was that Rena didn’t think AC did enough to rescue him or to keep him from the attempt (and subsequent death).
Not sure but beyond that last final day she must have had visibility to so much over those months when she was living with him and most likely served as his most intimate daily confidante. Surely she could read a newspaper and could observe his ongoing calls with attorneys and subsequent stress, etc. - what on earth was she thinking, what was he telling her and how was she reconciling it all in her own mind as just a “best friend”? If he happened to share any insight that would be helpful to provide peace for JD’s family, would she have reported it? And what did she think of MT and how was she comfortable moving in so quickly afterwards and using her towels and lemon squeezer?

It seems per the warrant that LE believes FD biked to Welles vs to the end of Thurton Drive (with woods access to JD’s house). If so, wouldn’t the neighbor’s camera have captured an image? There’s no reasonable way IMO to have accessed the house from Welles on a bike other than on the street so Thurton made more sense to me. Further confusing the matter, if FD was biking to Thurton Drive, would most likely never have been on Weed Street because it would be faster (and safer) to go downhill to Jelliff Mill, across to Ponus Ridge and up to Thurton vs Weed to Frogtown (passing Welles) to Ponus Ridge (passing the kids school) to Thurton. Not sure what to think about this. All IMO.

The AWs only include what they include. They may well have several videos of FD's hoodied bike ride. Could be the DA was saving the most incriminating stuff for trial.

JMO

In response to a couple of questions and adding some of my own....

@Dmcp p The only video LE mentions is one captured on Weed Street of a man on a bike resembling Dulos...
upload_2021-2-19_7-17-10-png.284991

@Seattle1 Is it possible that LE could pull more search warrants for the MT case separate from the ones in the FD case? Just wondering....Schoenhorn has asked if all the evidence is in and Cummings (?) said they were processing evidence every day?

RE AC....That's a puzzle. NP seemed to have "taken her case," but I was unsure if that was over the bail or other aspects of the FD/MT case. I agree that has been very hush-hush.
I can understand her need for privacy, but hopefully she has had a conversation with LE. Who knows???

@Megnut...Hopefully you're right and LE has additional information for the MT case.

MOO...IMO

I searched through SW records (from the batch publicly released in mid-January 2020) and found the following phone numbers (cellphone and other) for which SW's were approved. I've also provided geographic areas to which area codes are assigned.

Area codes:
203 and 475 serve SW Connecticut
305 serves Miami, Florida area
860 state of Connecticut
929 state of New York

5/25 SW’s
JFD cellphone 929-*advertiser censored*-7661

FD cellphone 860-*advertiser censored*-8625 (phone FD handed over to LE and told his password)

5/27 SW’s
FD cellphone 203-*advertiser censored*-4877 (phone FD used to text LA, the nanny)

Through AT&T response to SW, LE discovered more phones associated with the same acct as the phone FD surrendered to LE):

203-*advertiser censored*-3297 (SW’s p. 388/467, #19)

305-*advertiser censored*-5232 (SW’s p. 369/467, #18-21 – LE left multiple messages for MT on this phone, but she did not respond)

6/10 SW
PG cellphone 860-*advertiser censored*-7363 (SW’s p. 87/467, #16)

7/18 SW’s
Apple Inc for JFD iCloud jenniferdulos@mac.com & 929-*advertiser censored*-7661

Frontier Communications (cable/internet) for 860-*advertiser censored*-9448 – 4JC & Jennifer Dulos

Comcast Corp 860-*advertiser censored*-7691 (prev. Dulos at 4JC; # later reassigned to new customer who received calls/messages for Fotis Dulos).

Edited to indicate I only checked those SW's that were publicly released mid-Jan 2020 and to remove middle 3 digits from each phone number. Users can check SW's for more details.
@Diddian
What an incredible job. Thank you so much for doing this.
#justiceforjennifer.

The AWs only include what they include. They may well have several videos of FD's hoodied bike ride. Could be the DA was saving the most incriminating stuff for trial.

JMO
It seems per the warrant that LE believes FD biked to Welles vs to the end of Thurton Drive (with woods access to JD’s house). If so, wouldn’t the neighbor’s camera have captured an image? There’s no reasonable way IMO to have accessed the house from Welles on a bike other than on the street so Thurton made more sense to me. Further confusing the matter, if FD was biking to Thurton Drive, would most likely never have been on Weed Street because it would be faster (and safer) to go downhill to Jelliff Mill, across to Ponus Ridge and up to Thurton vs Weed to Frogtown (passing Welles) to Ponus Ridge (passing the kids school) to Thurton. Not sure what to think about this. All IMO.
Most likely he cut through Indian Waters behind her house that would have been the shortest route from Waveny and via Weed St.
The houses at the end of Thurton are positioned such that a camera from one of those houses would have caught him in the woods cutting through from Indian Waters to the back garage area of JDs.
I think we’ll see those videos in court. (Colangelo has said there’s more video than in the warrants).
MOO

@Diddian...I couldn't quote your excellent post any longer, but did want to revive it to add some screen shots from the various warrants.
You're absolutely correct Diddian, the timing and the implications of these calls makes me ill.
And, why after all this time is it important to get MT's mother's phone back? Yikes!

Diddian's post:
I am especially interested in that cellphone MT identifies as "Mami's" on MT's cellphone log (provided as an exhibit on one of MT's attorney's recent motions).

Why?

Because MT on her log is indicating that she was communicating with someone she identifies as "Mami" on the other end of that phone fairly continuously on 5/24 from 7:45am through 8:04am.

According to MT's cellphone log:
16 minute outgoing call from 7:45 to 8:01, then
5 sec outgoing call at 8:02, then
2 minute incoming call from 8:02-8:04

That was the exact time frame JFD was dropping the kids off at school the morning she disappeared, and shortly before JFD in her Suburban appears on a neighbor's surveillance returning to 69 Welles Lane. That last incoming call was ended 1 minute before the AW reports the Suburban showed on JFD's neighbor's surveillance.

I don't know about you, but when I consider the implications of that, I feel like I need to vomit.

And now MT's attorney is in court asking for the return of seized devices "belonging" to MT's mother and daughter without providing any helpful identifying information.

P.S. See SW for cell tower records in vicinity of Frogtown Rd from 7:45 to 8:20 am.

Adding screenshot of MT's personal phone record May 24, 2019:
View attachment 284985
Notice the end of the last incoming call was 1 minute before JFD's suburban was captured on a neighbor's camera at 8:05 in New Canaan.

Below from the arrest warrant shows that FD's Toyota was parked on Lapham Road after 7:05 and was there at 7:40.
The hooded bike rider is seen at 7:31 riding on Weed Street. It is about a 13 minute ride from Lapham to Weed.
View attachment 284991

JFD's car was caught leaving Welles Lane at 7:45. (Can't find which warrant that is in...??) She would have left the garage a minute or so earlier.
Looking at the call log for Mami, you can see how chilling the time of the calls were.
At 8:04, the call ends, just as FD would have been able to see JFD turn onto Welles Lane.

Diddian you're amazing. This is chilling!
View attachment 284993

View attachment 284990
Even if FD and MT weren’t talking to each other, this may have been part of MTs preplanned alibi. Surely FD scoped out his bike route and the cut through the woods behind her house in advance, with a timeline in mind. He had a construction project in NC so that gave him license and reason to be down there regularly, also why we saw him at Sturbridge doing performative sweeping right after his release.
Surely he knew what time JD returned from school drop off and given JDs nature and that the school was less than 5 minutes away her routine would have been highly predictable, allowing him to scope out and rehearse a tight timeline. So even if they weren’t on the phone with each other, under the guise of Mami (which has different colloquialisms BTW) FD may have given MT a directive to establish phonecall alibis for herself at these times. Either beforehand, if these calls are real, or perhaps after the deed, as with the other lies in the script, if these calls are not real.
I tend to think these calls were real, because she had access to her phone records (and knew LE could verify those too) and the 5 second outgoing call in there doesn’t seem like something easily made up.
MOO

@Seattle1 Is it possible that LE could pull more search warrants for the MT case separate from the ones in the FD case? Just wondering....Schoenhorn has asked if all the evidence is in and Cummings (?) said they were processing evidence every day?
^^rsbm

Last January 2020, MT was charged with conspiracy to commit murder --after previously charged with hindering of prosecution, and tampering with physical evidence.

While I do think that LE is probably under more scrutiny since FD's death, perhaps the additional conspiracy to commit murder charge will be sufficient to provide LE with convincing, probable cause for a Judge to sign off on a targeted search warrant.

I'm actually very curious here.

Not sure but beyond that last final day she must have had visibility to so much over those months when she was living with him and most likely served as his most intimate daily confidante. Surely she could read a newspaper and could observe his ongoing calls with attorneys and subsequent stress, etc. - what on earth was she thinking, what was he telling her and how was she reconciling it all in her own mind as just a “best friend”? If he happened to share any insight that would be helpful to provide peace for JD’s family, would she have reported it? And what did she think of MT and how was she comfortable moving in so quickly afterwards and using her towels and lemon squeezer?

IIRC, Anna Curry knew fD as both worked at CapGemini. Didn't she provide $$$ for a bond for him?

I think Anna Curry grasped the financial situation as a successfully employed financial professional. At the very least, fD/Fore Group hadn't sold a house for a looooong time. No sale of the only product, no income, no cash flow.

Anna Curry probably recognized that the cash flow came via the Farbers. She probably figured out that the towels, lemon squeezer, Legos, workout equipment, cars, trips, and everything else was actually Jennifer's. (Maybe not the chipped, cracked, thrown-at-Easter plates?)

I do agree that Anna Curry has insight into the whole mess. I'd like to hear what she knows. I also greatly admire her ability to keep quiet, an ability that Atty Schoenhorn and the Troconis and Dulos families seem to lack.

Anna Curry may be the mentioned star witness???

jmho ymmv lrr

^^rsbm

Last January 2020, MT was charged with conspiracy to commit murder --after previously charged with hindering of prosecution, and tampering with physical evidence.

While I do think that LE is probably under more scrutiny since FD's death, perhaps the additional conspiracy to commit murder charge will be sufficient to provide LE with convincing, probable cause for a Judge to sign off on a targeted search warrant.

I'm actually very curious here.

The State also filed additional charges against MT in August 2020. (August 28th news report)

This was around the the time KM began talking with LE.

Could additional warrants have been used at that time, too?

From the article:
[...]filed charges of second-degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence, and conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence against Troconis..
New Charges Filed Against Michelle Troconis; Will Remain on GPS Monitoring For Now

IIRC, Anna Curry knew fD as both worked at CapGemini. Didn't she provide $$$ for a bond for him?

I think Anna Curry grasped the financial situation as a successfully employed financial professional. At the very least, fD/Fore Group hadn't sold a house for a looooong time. No sale of the only product, no income, no cash flow.

Anna Curry probably recognized that the cash flow came via the Farbers. She probably figured out that the towels, lemon squeezer, Legos, workout equipment, cars, trips, and everything else was actually Jennifer's. (Maybe not the chipped, cracked, thrown-at-Easter plates?)

I do agree that Anna Curry has insight into the whole mess. I'd like to hear what she knows. I also greatly admire her ability to keep quiet, an ability that Atty Schoenhorn and the Troconis and Dulos families seem to lack.

Anna Curry may be the mentioned star witness???

jmho ymmv lrr
IMO, AC is writing a book. Or at the least possibly selling what she experienced. Speculation only.

I'd read it though, just to solve the mystery of what was she thinking!
Unfortunately this isn’t all that uncommon. Chris Watts has many admirers for example. Different explanations, this one seems probable, for example:

More commonly, though, she said, women are motivated by an instinct to nurture. They think ― however naively ― that they can fix such men with their love. They want to tame them.

“It empowers the woman to believe that she, unlike anyone else out there, can create this special relationship that will change this guy and redeem him,” she said.

Chris Watts Killed His Family. Then The Love Letters Started Rolling In. | HuffPost

The State also filed additional charges against MT in August 2020. (August 28th news report)

This was around the the time KM began talking with LE.

Could additional warrants have been used at that time, too?

From the article:
[...]filed charges of second-degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence, and conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence against Troconis..
New Charges Filed Against Michelle Troconis; Will Remain on GPS Monitoring For Now
Thanks, @Tink56. I believe the "conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence" is new -- otherwise, the August charges cited are just additional counts of the same charges previously filed.

If the latest charges are related to evidence the state says it has showing FD and MT disposing of items along Albany Avenue in Hartford, I don't really see new search warrants from these charges.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member