Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The actual location of the Subway receipt from JD's property was not listed on the SW. I only speculated that the receipt could have been located inside a vehicle when at first glance, I noticed Exhibit # 84 was Land Rover (Exhibit #81 Subway receipt). Pure speculation only. [See SW pg 453]

upload_2021-2-17_22-44-31-png.284781

Jennifer Dulos Search Warrants

Don’t the receipts always include the store number in case someone wants to complain or didn’t receive their Subway points. MOO.

Don’t the receipts always include the store number in case someone wants to complain or didn’t receive their Subway points. MOO.
Yes. I posted this earlier. (This is an example, it is not the actual receipt!) Which is why I do not believe it belonged to FD, KM or MT or any other unknown conspirator. MOO

Attachments

• 39088FCE-8324-475B-999E-62CF0B38982A.jpeg
    39088FCE-8324-475B-999E-62CF0B38982A.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 15
IMOO - IIRC - But the nanny - Lauren - realized something was amiss when, after she had brought 4 of the 5 children, to NYC for appts and presumably to see their grandmother (home base there), and then she knew JF missed her own appt there around noon and then the children' appts there .. she then knew something was not right - and she and a friend of Jennifer alerted New Canaan P.D. - who went JF's home around 7 p.m. - essentially for a welfare check - and immediately recognized the blood splatter etc. in garage ... as per AWs.

So, by 8 p.m. that night - I think Nanny was probably already advised (by LE and GF and her own self) as to how to handle FD's requests - demands as to bring the kids to CT for his visitation - it was a No Go - in this scenario - meaning that Friday evening - or whenever thereafter.

And also, IMO, it was only afterward (like Friday evening) that she realized that all the seemingly odd things she noticed that day (the Suburban not being in the garage, the paper towels missing, JF's purse being left on floor of mudroom, the (by then) cold tea (as I recall - IIRC) and granola bar (?)), came to have significance to her. Seemingly odd and otherwise inconsequential details -- actually added up to a real big serious thought that something dire had happened to JF.

And her first gut reaction/ thought it was something Fotis had done etc..

All above MOO / IMO /IIRC

@Diddian...I couldn't quote your excellent post any longer, but did want to revive it to add some screen shots from the various warrants.
You're absolutely correct Diddian, the timing and the implications of these calls makes me ill.
And, why after all this time is it important to get MT's mother's phone back? Yikes!

Diddian's post:
I am especially interested in that cellphone MT identifies as "Mami's" on MT's cellphone log (provided as an exhibit on one of MT's attorney's recent motions).

Why?

Because MT on her log is indicating that she was communicating with someone she identifies as "Mami" on the other end of that phone fairly continuously on 5/24 from 7:45am through 8:04am.

According to MT's cellphone log:
16 minute outgoing call from 7:45 to 8:01, then
5 sec outgoing call at 8:02, then
2 minute incoming call from 8:02-8:04

That was the exact time frame JFD was dropping the kids off at school the morning she disappeared, and shortly before JFD in her Suburban appears on a neighbor's surveillance returning to 69 Welles Lane. That last incoming call was ended 1 minute before the AW reports the Suburban showed on JFD's neighbor's surveillance.

I don't know about you, but when I consider the implications of that, I feel like I need to vomit.

And now MT's attorney is in court asking for the return of seized devices "belonging" to MT's mother and daughter without providing any helpful identifying information.

P.S. See SW for cell tower records in vicinity of Frogtown Rd from 7:45 to 8:20 am.

Adding screenshot of MT's personal phone record May 24, 2019:
upload_2021-2-19_7-7-57.png
Notice the end of the last incoming call was 1 minute before JFD's suburban was captured on a neighbor's camera at 8:05 in New Canaan.

Below from the arrest warrant shows that FD's Toyota was parked on Lapham Road after 7:05 and was there at 7:40.
The hooded bike rider is seen at 7:31 riding on Weed Street. It is about a 13 minute ride from Lapham to Weed.
upload_2021-2-19_7-17-10.png

JFD's car was caught leaving Welles Lane at 7:45. (Can't find which warrant that is in...??) She would have left the garage a minute or so earlier.
Looking at the call log for Mami, you can see how chilling the time of the calls were.
At 8:04, the call ends, just as FD would have been able to see JFD turn onto Welles Lane.

Diddian you're amazing. This is chilling!
upload_2021-2-19_7-22-13.png

upload_2021-2-19_7-14-43.png

Last edited:
@Diddian...I couldn't quote your excellent post any longer, but did want to revive it to add some screen shots from the various warrants.
You're absolutely correct Diddian, the timing and the implications of these calls makes me ill.
And, why after all this time is it important to get MT's mother's phone back? Yikes!

Diddian's post:
I am especially interested in that cellphone MT identifies as "Mami's" on MT's cellphone log (provided as an exhibit on one of MT's attorney's recent motions).

Why?

Because MT on her log is indicating that she was communicating with someone she identifies as "Mami" on the other end of that phone fairly continuously on 5/24 from 7:45am through 8:04am.

According to MT's cellphone log:
16 minute outgoing call from 7:45 to 8:01, then
5 sec outgoing call at 8:02, then
2 minute incoming call from 8:02-8:04

That was the exact time frame JFD was dropping the kids off at school the morning she disappeared, and shortly before JFD in her Suburban appears on a neighbor's surveillance returning to 69 Welles Lane. That last incoming call was ended 1 minute before the AW reports the Suburban showed on JFD's neighbor's surveillance.

I don't know about you, but when I consider the implications of that, I feel like I need to vomit.

And now MT's attorney is in court asking for the return of seized devices "belonging" to MT's mother and daughter without providing any helpful identifying information.

P.S. See SW for cell tower records in vicinity of Frogtown Rd from 7:45 to 8:20 am.

Adding screenshot of MT's personal phone record May 24, 2019:
View attachment 284985
Notice the end of the last incoming call was 1 minute before JFD's suburban was captured on a neighbor's camera at 8:05 in New Canaan.

Below from the arrest warrant shows that FD's Toyota was parked on Lapham Road after 7:05 and was there at 7:40.
The hooded bike rider is seen at 7:31 riding on Weed Street. It is about a 13 minute ride from Lapham to Weed.
View attachment 284991

JFD's car was caught leaving Welles Lane at 7:45. (Can't find which warrant that is in...??) She would have left the garage a minute or so earlier.
Looking at the call log for Mami, you can see how chilling the time of the calls were.
At 8:04, the call ends, just as FD would have been able to see JFD turn onto Welles Lane.

Diddian you're amazing. This is chilling!
View attachment 284993

View attachment 284990
Chilling is right. I have no words.
Off the top of your head, do you know if a search warrant was pulled for any device belonging to MamaA?

@Tink56 , @Diddian , reading in between the lines here, IF anyone watching the activities at WL during this time, WAS placing the incoming calls to MT, either;
a. He/she was using device belonging to MamaA.

b. He/she was using unknown device, ie burner phone, and MT dishonestly labeled incoming calls.

Any other options?

Off the top of your head, do you know if a search warrant was pulled for any device belonging to MamaA?

As Diddian pointed out, a cell tower drop was requested from Frogtown Road. I hope they checked.

It's especially interesting as FD used a Miami number when calling the Fox reporter in December 2019. And, why was a phone attached to Mami confiscated in the first place? (June 2019) Where was she at that time? She didn't have her phone? She just left a phone at 4 JX?

@Tink56 , @Diddian , reading in between the lines here, IF anyone watching the activities at WL during this time, WAS placing the incoming calls to MT, either;
a. He/she was using device belonging to MamaA.

b. He/she was using unknown device, ie burner phone, and MT dishonestly labeled incoming calls.

Any other options?

Good ideas...Hopefully the answers will be forthcoming soon.

As Diddian pointed out, a cell tower drop was requested from Frogtown Road. I hope they checked.

It's especially interesting as FD used a Miami number when calling the Fox reporter in December 2019. And, why was a phone attached to Mami confiscated in the first place? (June 2019) Where was she at that time? She didn't have her phone? She just left a phone at 4 JX?

Did “Mami” know about the plan in advance, too? Now, that is frightening!

Yes. We already have a sample Subway receipt that includes the date, time, location, server, etc., posted up-thread.

(In the post you quoted, OP is referring to the SW not identifying where on JFD's property LE discovered the Subway receipt).

Did “Mami” know about the plan in advance, too? Now, that is frightening!
I think we have to be careful here. Just because MT indicated that caller was "Mami" does not mean that it was and we also know at least 2 of the 3 charged conspirators were playing games with cellphones that day to mislead potential investigators about who was where with which phone that day.

I have a quick errand to run and then will get back here in about an hour with list of phones on SW's. To my knowledge, only one phone with a Miami number was subject of a SW (that SW was approved on 5/27/2019).

I think we have to be careful here. Just because MT indicated that caller was "Mami" does not mean that it was and we also know at least 2 of the 3 charged conspirators were playing games with cellphones that day to mislead potential investigators about who was where with which phone that day.

No, I get that-just wondered (assuming it is MA’s phone in the first place) why it was at 4JC at all. Even if you have more than one phone, do people leave them here and there?

So far I see 3 search warrants for phones. 2-(860) numbers and 1-(929). I don’t want to note numbers here.
But that’s only the first 100 pages! Back at it later!

That is where I am going. Just wondering if it was borrowed with permission, or without?

FD "borrowed" E's truck. Without permission.

Perhaps it was a phone MT had use of .... and FT used it that morning, to communicate with MT and KM.

Is this outlandish? When FD was at the backyard picnic, could he have placed a tracker on Jennifer's Suburban? Could MT have been tracking Jennifer's route, reporting to FD?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member