Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful post! Unfortunately there are so many unknowns.

I agree it’s so frustrating. It seems so simple to tell the truth. At first I think she was still in love with FD, in denial, she protected him and trusted in his plan and promises that he’d keep her out of it!

Then came his betrayal when she learned of AC, FD’s new live-in girlfriend, and then FD’s suicide.

I’m guessing her first attorney, AB, recommended that she make a deal but she didn’t like that advise and moved on to JS.

I bet JS advised her to plead her innocence while he gives her hope and said he’d do everything to try and get the charges dismissed! He’s tried it all! kind of like NP and look where that got FD! I think he’s doing her a disservice. False hope while taking all of her parents’ money in the process. Maybe he isn’t so dumb. Taking cues from NP. Lining their own pockets while making ridiculous filings.

Then MT probably felt that if she talked, she’d incriminate herself and possibly felt humiliated for lying to her family and friends!

I do believe KM has proof (cya) as he is an attorney and took measures to protect himself.

I am sure she is aware of the ploys that KM and Fotis discussed.

I think she knew everything and helped to plan everything and cover up everything. The perfect plan failed. In large part thanks to Jennifer’s strength in fighting back!

Fotis Dulos did not like failure. He died as a failure and a coward.

Michelle has an invitation to do what’s right. Will she? Moo

Well thanks @Southernsnooper but your post is more wonderful and I agree with all of your great thoughts here especially the paragraphs about her attorneys. I hadn’t thought of that but it sure makes sense. Don’t like your attorney’s advice MT? Well then just hire a new one who will tell you what you want to hear. As he gets rich on your bad idea. :rolleyes:

That is bizarre.
From Amazon:
Description
Muna and her three sisters were happy children, growing up in Newport South Wales with their English mother and Arabic father. But in 1972 her mother disappeared, setting in motion a chain of events which would forever shatter her seemingly loving family. The young girls would later learn that she had been murdered by their own father. Traumatised and confused, Muna and her sisters were taken abroad under the guise of a holiday, unaware of the horrors that lay ahead. Betrayed by the one person left to protect them, the sisters were unwittingly sold as child brides by their father. Suffering 17 years of horrific abuse at the hands of her father and others, Muna watched helplessly as, one by one, those she loved the most were torn from her, in the most tragic of circumstances. 
 A Father's Betrayal is the unbelievable true story of Muna's desperate battle for survival, on a devastating journey which claimed the lives of her mother and sister, and changed her own life forever.
And why is it that we are to believe MT's mother was reading this novel?

Thanks for clarifying those dates.
She wasn't there on the 24th.
A tad confusing as some have speculated she could have picked her granddaughter up from school on that day, as it wasn't in the alibi scripts.
MOO.
Well thanks @Southernsnooper but your post is more wonderful and I agree with all of your great thoughts here especially the paragraphs about her attorneys. I hadn’t thought of that but it sure makes sense. Don’t like your attorney’s advice MT? Well then just hire a new one who will tell you what you want to hear. As he gets rich on your bad idea. :rolleyes:
Thank you @Lilypad13!

Attached is the portion of Fd's deposition in the Civil Case that pertains to the vehicles transported back from Greece just in time for his deposition by Weinstein. I apologize for not attaching and/or linking them in a previous post in a timely manner when I was called away from my computer by a screaming 5 year old.

The deposition was dated August 20, 2019 and included in a Motion by Weinstein dated September 11, 2019. See attached and/or the link. Which went as follows:

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17715905

Q: "When did you last have automobiles in Greece?"
A: "As of yesterday"
Q: "You sold those vehicles?"
A: "No"
Q: "What happened to the vehicles?"
A: "They are in New Jersey"
Q: "So, you transported the vehicles back from Greece to New Jersey?"
A: "Yes"

I have also linked the Civil Case deposition of MT which includes questions on the vehicles in Greece.

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18109372

IMO - In My Opinion - I wonder if the two vehicles in question are a 2002 BMW and a 2006 Land Rover? IMO, of course.

IMO. In My Opinion.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    784.7 KB · Views: 28
  • image.png
    image.png
    269.4 KB · Views: 24
  • image.png
    image.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 23
NP had good reason to be cautiously optimistic -- emphasis on cautious given that his client committed fraud on his bail bond application submitted to the surety. FD was ordered back to court for an emergency bond hearing to answer to the fraud about his collateral.

Fotis Dulos Released on Bond

The court appearance came a day after Fotis was arrested Tuesday and charged with felony murder, murder and kidnapping in connection with his wife's disappearance.

His attorney, Norm Pattis, previously said he was "cautiously optimistic" about Fotis Dulos making bail, however, he did say it is very expensive.

In court Wednesday, the judge kept bond the same as what prosecutors were asking for upon his arrest [$6MIL]. The judge also ordered house arrest and said Fotis must not leave his home without permission. He will be refitted with a GPS monitoring device.

Emergency Fotis Dulos Bond Hearing Expected Tuesday

Trial scheduled for Hug’s and Weinstein’s cases against Norm Pattis & Co. to recoup the Fotis Dulos retainer fee. Remote court trial 5/28/21, trial management conference 5/07/21.
I guess settlement hearings weren't fruitful.

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=HHDCV206131504S#Schedule

Well that sounds like an uplifting story! Maybe they will make it into a movie? :( But seriously that is freaky that MT’s mom or “Momma T” was reading this book. :eek:

Edit: oops I see it’s “Momma A” so I had that wrong. I thought she was MT’s mom but maybe not. I’m falling asleep so I’ll have to figure that one out tomorrow!

She is definitely MT's mother. However, she goes by her maiden name of Arreaza therefore the MommaA. Although it seems that she and PapaT are divorced and therefore might have returned to using her maiden name as is preferred by many in the US, it is actually a cultural aspect that the maiden name is prominently featured within a marriage. In addition, the children will take on Both the father's name And the mother's maiden name. Example: Michelle Troconis Arreaza.

IMO.

Attached is the portion of Fd's deposition in the Civil Case that pertains to the vehicles transported back from Greece just in time for his deposition by Weinstein. I apologize for not attaching and/or linking them in a previous post in a timely manner when I was called away from my computer by a screaming 5 year old.

The deposition was dated August 20, 2019 and included in a Motion by Weinstein dated September 11, 2019. See attached and/or the link. Which went as follows:

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17715905

Q: "When did you last have automobiles in Greece?"
A: "As of yesterday"
Q: "You sold those vehicles?"
A: "No"
Q: "What happened to the vehicles?"
A: "They are in New Jersey"
Q: "So, you transported the vehicles back from Greece to New Jersey?"
A: "Yes"

I have also linked the Civil Case deposition of MT which includes questions on the vehicles in Greece.

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18109372

IMO - In My Opinion - I wonder if the two vehicles in question are a 2002 BMW and a 2006 Land Rover? IMO, of course.

IMO. In My Opinion.
Thanks very much. I was meaning to go back and look for MT deposition to find Weinstein's questions about her going to probate court in NY. On pg. 27, lines 18 and 23. Tho' she didn't answer, IMO it shows that Weinstein knows she did go to PC to find info on Farber estate and that she did find out some info--b/c he asks if she discussed with FD the approx amount reflected in the Farber estate records. I didn't see anything about this in the AW's, but IMO this is very incriminating to show conspiracy between MT and FD. And now that she's claiming she didn't know anything much about the Dulos divorce case? LE's theory is that FD killed JFD because he wanted control of the kids' trust funds. So if MT is snooping into the trust funds...

Thanks very much. I was meaning to go back and look for MT deposition to find Weinstein's questions about her going to probate court in NY. On pg. 27, lines 18 and 23. Tho' she didn't answer, IMO it shows that Weinstein knows she did go to PC to find info on Farber estate and that she did find out some info--b/c he asks if she discussed with FD the approx amount reflected in the Farber estate records. I didn't see anything about this in the AW's, but IMO this is very incriminating to show conspiracy between MT and FD. And now that she's claiming she didn't know anything much about the Dulos divorce case? LE's theory is that FD killed JFD because he wanted control of the kids' trust funds. So if MT is snooping into the trust funds...

'Trying' to snoop into the trust fund, being the operative word here. Trust funds are not filed in Probate Court. Although, MT could have gleaned other information from the Will of HF for Wills are required to be filed in Probate Court. My point has always been that IMO, the main reason for the trip to Manhattan was to glean information on the Trust Funds which of course, she was unable to do since they were not filed in Probate Court.

IMO.

Just mulling over a few questions:
* Why was FD’s DNA found on the “inside mud room door knob/plate”? Was he going out to retrieve his bike?
* How did FD get into garage? Did he sneak in as Michelle pulled out or when she returned? Or did he know the keypad code? Can a pin pad history be traced?
* I don’t even want to think about “what if” the nanny returned to Welles Drive earlier than 11:30 AM on the 23rd!
This is all my own opin

* Why was FD’s DNA found on the “inside mud room door knob/plate”? Was he going out to retrieve his bike?
* How did FD get into garage? Did he sneak in as Michelle pulled out or when she returned? Or did he know the keypad code? Can a pin pad history be traced?
* I don’t even want to think about “what if” the nanny returned to Welles Drive earlier than 11:30 AM on the 23rd!
This is all my own opin
Speculated that when he was with his children for his visitation in the yard playing hoop, he could have gotten the keypad number watching one of the children opening the garage door. Sneaky man. There's no telling.

This is all my own opin
My "what if" is "too bad they didn't get a large, protective dog."

She is definitely MT's mother. However, she goes by her maiden name of Arreaza therefore the MommaA. Although it seems that she and PapaT are divorced and therefore might have returned to using her maiden name as is preferred by many in the US, it is actually a cultural aspect that the maiden name is prominently featured within a marriage. In addition, the children will take on Both the father's name And the mother's maiden name. Example: Michelle Troconis Arreaza.

IMO.
Thanks for shedding light on that for me @CTGrammy! :p

'Trying' to snoop into the trust fund, being the operative word here. Trust funds are not filed in Probate Court. Although, MT could have gleaned other information from the Will of HF for Wills are required to be filed in Probate Court. My point has always been that IMO, the main reason for the trip to Manhattan was to glean information on the Trust Funds which of course, she was unable to do since they were not filed in Probate Court.

IMO.
Yes, trust fund info not usually filed, but Weinstein asks about an amount reflected in the records--so maybe in the will? If she was there, I'd think the PC would have a record of her signature (to request to see a file)?

This is all my own opin
Yes! She was very lucky she didn’t interrupt the crime and/or cleanup or I feel certain she would have gone missing too. :( I speculate that FD knew she would be arriving soon and that is why he was rushing and got careless with missing so much blood evidence, purse on the floor etc. He wasn’t planning on killing her at her house and didn’t anticipate being there so long to clean up all the blood or having to use paper towels, sponges and garbage bags from Jennifer’s house! Jennifer is a hero because her fighting him caused an avalanche of problems for FD and evidence to be recovered that will lead to justice being served! FD already met his fate thanks to her strength although he got off easy. IMO :mad: I wonder if there could have been a “lookout” posted nearby watching for the Nanny or anyone else to arrive?

Edit: Now that I think about it some more, that’s a good theory that he might have gone out that back door to retrieve his bike because he didn’t want to open the garage door until he had loaded everything into Jennifer’s Suburban and was ready to leave. He must have been freaking out and in a panic at that point to not to lock it back or clean off all the doorknobs and cabinet pulls. Or maybe he left the back door unlocked so someone else could come in and finish cleaning up but the Nanny was already there? Sloppy FD, very sloppy. ;)

Last edited:
Something that keeps bugging me is the Subway receipt dated 5/24/2019 (#81 on the search warrant table) retrieved from the garage at 69 WL. There is no time given if it was on the receipt. I thought Subway was just a lunch place but I see they do serve breakfast until 11 am. Jennifer was seen on her neighbor’s security camera at 8:05 am returning from dropping off the children at school. Do we know what time she left the house? I remember the morning school rush and we never would have had time to stop for breakfast on the way to school! Did she have time after dropping them off right before 8 am at school and returning home at 8:05 am to stop at Subway? Iirc there was a tea and uneaten muffin found on the kitchen counter. Could that have been from Subway and not something she made at home? Maybe she dropped the children off a little earlier and there is a Subway near the school on the way home. And she could have walked in through the garage and set the breakfast items on the counter, was startled by FD, tried to run back out to the garage through the mud room, dropped her purse...

It was most likely her receipt but it was found in the garage and not in her Suburban so I was just wondering if it could have been FD’s receipt and it fell out of his pocket in the struggle? Then there could be video of FD at Subway that morning. Do killers stop for breakfast? Probably not. (Maybe hungry and dumb ones?) Didn’t see any search warrant requests for video from Subway. I’m sure LE would have followed up on this clue if it was important. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Trial scheduled for Hug’s and Weinstein’s cases against Norm Pattis & Co. to recoup the Fotis Dulos retainer fee. Remote court trial 5/28/21, trial management conference 5/07/21.
I guess settlement hearings weren't fruitful.

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=HHDCV206131504S#Schedule

Do you all want me to keep track of this one? And if so - what are their first names - Hugs & Weinstein.

And @sds71 - any date yet in April for the probate court?

TIA! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member