Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #54

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am expecting to see some new social media posts from MT and her tribe, to counter the attention that JFD will be getting this week for the second anniversary of her (JFD’s) murder, and also because of MT’s court date on Tuesday. Those “ladies” are sooo predictable!

Last edited:
Tomorrow marks two years since Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared.
The New Canaan mother was last seen dropping her kids off at school.
Feared dead, police believe her estranged husband Fotis Dulos killed her.
Fotis Dulos' former girlfriend and attorney are also suspected to be involved.
Michelle Troconis, Fotis Dulos' ex-girlfriend will be appearing virtually in court this week.

Monday marks two year anniversary of Jennifer Dulos' disappearance

The cases against both Troconis and Mawhinney are in pretrial status, according to Paul Ferencek, state’s attorney for the Judicial District of Stamford/Norwalk.

“Like all other pending criminal cases throughout the state, their cases were delayed to some extent due to the pandemic, but during the past year, numerous pretrial motions have been filed and heard before the court, both remotely and in person,” Ferencek told PIX11 sister station WTNH. “As both cases work their way through the court process, the Stamford State’s Attorney’s Office remains focused on prosecuting those responsible for the murder of Jennifer Farber Dulos and seeking justice for her family, as well as working with law enforcement on any and all leads regarding the location of Jennifer’s body.”

Search for missing mom of five Jennifer Dulos continues two years after CT disappearance | PIX11

Last edited:
Thoughts are with the Farber family, and especially with JFD’s children on the second anniversary of her murder. I am hoping that something consequential happens soon to move this case along for her family.

I am expecting to see some new social media posts from MT and her tribe, to counter the attention that JFD will be getting this week for the second anniversary of her (JFD’s) murder, and also because of MT’s court date on Tuesday. Those “ladies” are sooo predictable!
I just looked. Nothing. But it's coming.

Family: Michelle Troconis has faced 'two years of injustice' since Jennifer Dulos disappearance

May 24, 2021

STAMFORD — While the family of Jennifer Dulos is looking for closure two years since the New Canaan mother vanished, relatives for the woman charged in the case say they are seeking justice of their own.

In the statement released Monday, which marked two years since Jennifer Dulos was last seen, Michelle Troconis’ family said they sympathize with the mother of five’s family “while we wait to learn what might have happened to her.”

In terrible synchrony, just as the anniversary of JDs murder approaches, another DV spousal murder of a CT mother unfolds in the case of Jessica Edwards, in the same town where KM lived until he sold his house for bail.
JE was in the process of filling out divorce papers and had an 8 month old child.

I see they used schoolbus cams as well as cell phone pings and CCTV footage to nail the husband who like FD showed little interest or concern for his missing wife and claimed his innocence with all kinds of fabricated stories. (Husband also loved fast cars and had guns, like FD, and her locked bedroom door had been pried open...)
So far only manslaughter in that case, but so many echoes of the JD case in terms of the dynamics.

It is so depressing to see how these storylines repeat themselves, leaving children without a mother and families torn apart by grief.

MOO.

Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter

JUST IN: The family of Michelle Troconis, charged in connection to the presumed murder of Jennifer Dulos, has released a statement today—the two-year year mark since Jennifer Dulos was last seen.
@News12CT

8:50 AM · May 24, 2021
Ah, they oppose domestic abuse, what an awesome family.

Like who has to say that?
Do they think it’s up for debate?

Do they oppose conspiracy to murder too?
If so, maybe they should put that in their statement.

Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter

JUST IN: The family of Michelle Troconis, charged in connection to the presumed murder of Jennifer Dulos, has released a statement today—the two-year year mark since Jennifer Dulos was last seen.
@News12CT

8:50 AM · May 24, 2021
On this day of all days.
I am incredulous that not one of the MT’s family had the good judgement to know how horribly inappropriate it would be to release this statement.
It really is hard to fathom the lack of sensitivity and perception exhibited
Just wow

In terrible synchrony, just as the anniversary of JDs murder approaches, another DV spousal murder of a CT mother unfolds in the case of Jessica Edwards, in the same town where KM lived until he sold his house for bail.
JE was in the process of filling out divorce papers and had an 8 month old child.

I see they used schoolbus cams as well as cell phone pings and CCTV footage to nail the husband who like FD showed little interest or concern for his missing wife and claimed his innocence with all kinds of fabricated stories. (Husband also loved fast cars and had guns, like FD, and her locked bedroom door had been pried open...)
So far only manslaughter in that case, but so many echoes of the JD case in terms of the dynamics.

It is so depressing to see how these storylines repeat themselves, leaving children without a mother and families torn apart by grief.

MOO.
Yes, I've been following the case. So many similarities.

The main characters in this awful situation have taught us so much in their own way --

We want to love like Jennifer, and show CHM's bravery.

We want to avoid users, and we've learned plenty about them & their different styles.

Anna Curry was freed by Fd's death. That didn't help Jennifer or Michelle Troconis or Kent Mawhinney, did it?

Arrest warrants for Fotis Dulos, Michelle Troconis, Kent Mawhinney

Jennifer, we never met, but thank you for your shining example!

jmho ymmv lrr

So much truth in this.

For having known Fotis:

Knowing Fotis cost Jennifer her life.

Knowing Fotis cost MT and KM their souls.

Knowing Fotis cost AC some money.

She should count herself fortunate, considering. She got away cheap.

JMO

Last edited:
So much truth in this.

For having known Fotis:

Knowing Fotis costvJennifer her life.

Knowing Fotis cost MT and KM their souls.

Knowing Fotis cost AC some money.

She should count herself fortunate, considering. She got away cheap.

JMO
If he was alive and gotten off (which I highly doubt), I do believe Anna would have been his next victim after MT. (Not necessarily to the point of killing her, but DV of some sort. He and MT would not survive the roller coaster. He conned Anna to believe he was innocent and that Jennifer fled, or that LE was pinning it on him with false evidence. I think MT was very good in bed and catered to his every fantasy. I do believe Anna was more like Jennifer. Easily swayed obviously. He kept Anna on the back burner I believe. They might have even kept in touch. (Pretty women with $$). Timing was not right for him to sweep her off her feet. Then in comes MT. And the rest is history.

On this day of all days.
I am incredulous that not one of the MT’s family had the good judgement to know how horribly inappropriate it would be to release this statement.
It really is hard to fathom the lack of sensitivity and perception exhibited
Just wow
Repeat performance. I believe MT has also posted on Jennifer's birthday. :eek:

Repeat performance. I believe MT has also posted on Jennifer's birthday. :eek:

IMHO:

images

image from theobserversvoice.com

Court records show fd's narcissistic tendencies, maybe Michelle Troconis learned this from him?

OR from the mother who moved her lawyers into her former office to thwart a Federal Medicaid fraud investigation? That's stealing tax money, money that you & I earned, BTW. Stealing from us.

Money that Michelle Troconis didn't earn, apparently, IIRC her attorney claims she didn't work for Fore Group, just hung around there???

But she's been to ski resorts in Colorado, she's been to beach resorts in Florida, she's been to Latina festivals with her sisters.

Where's Jennifer been? The people who know haven't shared that secret.

Beyond sad, beyond tone-deaf.

The expansion of Jennifer's memorial says a great deal about her, and about the situation.

upload_2021-5-24_19-19-10.jpeg
image from fox61.com

The posts from Michelle Troconis family likewise say a great deal about her...and so does this:

Arrest warrants for Fotis Dulos, Michelle Troconis, Kent Mawhinney

jmho ymmv lrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members