Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really a no-brainer. Equivalent to finding out that your neighbor paid less in premiums for his auto coverage last year and calling your insurer a year later and demanding your money back (citing you never had an accident or made a claim)! AC is asking for the $147k bond premium refunded. Not going to happen.

Thank you so much for this wonderfully explained reply! :)

He just repped himself in Federal Court maybe he thought he was still there
But speaking of insulting attorneys
remember this message

Fotis your attorney was arrested for selling drugs

Which one?
This one

05/18/2021
This email is to inform you that MICHAEL HABIB, with docket number U04WCR190487056S, has an upcoming court event.
A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 08/17/2021. This will take place in GA 04 Waterbury Courthouse located at the following address: 400 Grand Street, Waterbury, CT.
Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that may be available on this case.
For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

I don't have this case # - ?? who does this belong to? TIA! :)

I don't have this case # - ?? who does this belong to? TIA! :)

Kent Mawhinney

Case Type: S90 - Small Claims - Small Claims - All Other
Court Location: HARTFORD JD
List Type: No List Type
Trial List Claim:
Last Action Date: 04/09/2021 (The "last action date" is the date the information was entered in the system)
Amount Claimed: $5,000.00

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=HHDCV215067288S

3:21-cv-00486-KAD Mawhinney v. Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC
Kari A. Dooley, presiding
Date filed: 04/07/2021
Date terminated: 04/28/2021
Date of last filing: 04/28/2021

Case Summary
Office: New Haven Filed: 04/07/2021
Jury Demand: None Demand:
Nature of Suit:
480 Cause: 15:1692 Fair Debt Collection Act
Jurisdiction: Federal Question Disposition: Dismissed - Voluntarily
County: Hartford Terminated: 04/28/2021
Origin: 2 Reopened:
Lead Case:
None
Related Case: None Other Court Case: None
Defendant Custody Status:
Flags:
CLOSED,EFILE,PROSE

Attachments

• 0FAF01D0-8995-4A33-AFE1-E8FAA11D6036.jpeg
    0FAF01D0-8995-4A33-AFE1-E8FAA11D6036.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 4ACE4FE8-3244-4D47-9542-5C0A49E62789.jpeg
    4ACE4FE8-3244-4D47-9542-5C0A49E62789.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
They sure were in English! I remember seeing them in the very beginning before they (EE's), were all removed from the website. No one, I mean no one on a jury with all this evidence of her speaking English prior to her charade, will ever believe it. She is bilingual. Completely understands English, or would have never been able to hold that position with FG. I can't wait for this trial to start!!

Coming Up Soon! All hearings are scheduled on 5/25/2021 & all are remote.

REMOTE HEARING ON 05/25/2021
Last, First: TROCONIS MICHELLE Represented By: 101793 J.L.SCHOENHORN
Birth Year: 1974 Times on the Docket: 20
Docket Information
Docket No: FST -CR20-0241178-T Arresting Agency: CSP TROOP G
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 1/7/2020
Court: Stamford JD Bond Amount: $1,500,000 (This case only)
Bond Type: Professional Surety
Miscellaneous: (Released From Custody)
Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 5/25/2021 10:00 AM
Current Charges
Statute Description Class Type Occ Offense Date Plea Verdict Finding
53a-54a CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER B Felony 1 5/24/2019 Not Guilty

E12fktcXMAgsqfP

Thanks for posting CloudyDiamond...Was just going to do the same.

The JFD family and friends are always thoughtful of others and stick to relevant posts....classy!

I do appreciate them mentioning the forthcoming trials for MT and KM.
Yes, they are also patiently waiting as all of us to see justice be served. It better be.

Sadly Jessica Edwards was found deceased today.

I am so sorry to hear this…and to hear this…and to hear this again and again and again. Jennifer and Jennifer and Jessica and so many others, again and again. And all those children without their moms, all those moms without their daughters, again and again. Bless the searchers and the finders. MOO.

Last edited:
Sad is all I can say. And as sad as it is, I hope that one day, JFD’s remains are found for a little peace for her kids and the rest of her family.

So agree Hope! I can't believe FD did not discuss possible scenarios and seek advice with his paramour and ex-lawyer.

Hopefully, as the courts begin to reopen, the legal process will move more quickly. The State should be well prepared to proceed, and I applaud them for reviewing evidence with the latest technology as time progresses. (JS wants those electronic devices back...Ha!)

Thoughts of peace and comfort for the family and friends of JFD as the second anniversary arrives. May the love that JFD had for her children, family, and life encompass them all....I can't imagine the pain of "not knowing."

The main characters in this awful situation have taught us so much in their own way --

We want to love like Jennifer, and show CHM's bravery.

We want to avoid users, and we've learned plenty about them & their different styles.

Anna Curry was freed by Fd's death. That didn't help Jennifer or Michelle Troconis or Kent Mawhinney, did it?

Arrest warrants for Fotis Dulos, Michelle Troconis, Kent Mawhinney

Jennifer, we never met, but thank you for your shining example!

jmho ymmv lrr

How possible could it be that MT might not have had ANY idea that, once Jennifer left, that Fore Group would effectively be out of business-and that there wouldn’t be any more money coming in? I don’t see how it is possible that she didn’t know. Does anybody know if fD started building any of the houses after JFD left in 2017, or had they all been in the works prior to that? The reason I am asking, is because it looks to me like nothing really happened, business-wise, after JFD left, which meant that the only money coming in would be from houses he sold afterwards-and I am not aware that he sold anything after June 2017. That is two years with those two effectively scrounging for money, playing a shell game with credit cards, and attempting to cobble together investors (who weren’t just trying to hide assets in a divorce). If MT knew there were money troubles, would she help fD by giving him money (like Anna Curry)? What would MT be prepared to do to help him?

How possible could it be that MT might not have had ANY idea that, once Jennifer left, that Fore Group would effectively be out of business-and that there wouldn’t be any more money coming in? I don’t see how it is possible that she didn’t know. Does anybody know if fD started building any of the houses after JFD left in 2017, or had they all been in the works prior to that? The reason I am asking, is because it looks to me like nothing really happened, business-wise, after JFD left, which meant that the only money coming in would be from houses he sold afterwards-and I am not aware that he sold anything after June 2017. That is two years with those two effectively scrounging for money, playing a shell game with credit cards, and attempting to cobble together investors (who weren’t just trying to hide assets in a divorce). If MT knew there were money troubles, would she help fD by giving him money (like Anna Curry)? What would MT be prepared to do to help him?

Good question -- but what money did Michelle Troconis have?

Child support from a one-night stand with her former boss, IIRC that's established upthread.

Marketing for Fore Group? IF she indeed worked there -- she knew.

(But, if she isn't fluent in English -- how does she develop marketing materials for high-end homes? Maybe that's part of the reason that the business failed? :rolleyes: )

I think that Michelle Troconis & fD underestimated people who cared about Jennifer instead of caring about her tru$t fund.

fD & Michelle Troconis figured that they would have the kids, and the ca$h flow would continue.

God bless the nanny, and Grandma Farber!

jmho ymmv lrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member