Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #54

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I log in, I open Conversations in a new tab, Alerts in another new tab, and then click New Posts.

So far, haven't used my phone for WS, just my laptop.

Posts here will keep the tragic story available to everyone who clicks New Posts, at least.

Arrest warrants for Fotis Dulos, Michelle Troconis, Kent Mawhinney

Arrest warrants for all three, Fd, Kent Mawhinney, and Michelle Troconis, the ankle-bracelt-charging, crotch-grabbing, double-bird posing, nude picture displaying mistress who was replaced by Anna Curry:

Woman who paid deposit for Fotis Dulos' $6M bond wants money back

Just in case anyone needs to catch up.

jmho ymmv lrr

I'm sure you all know this is happening tomorrow. I just returned to Connecticut, so getting back in the Connecticut Criminal Justice "loop."

Will never ever leave the "Justice for Jennifer" loop.

Hope this pre-trial produces the same.

Last, First: MAWHINNEY KENT Represented By: 007660 BUTLER N & GOLD
Birth Year: 1965 Times on the Docket: 18
Docket Information
Docket No: FST -CR20-0241179-T Arresting Agency: CSP TROOP G
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 1/7/2020
Court: Stamford JD Bond Amount: $246,000 (This case only)
Bond Type: Multiple Bonds
Miscellaneous: (Released From Custody)
Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 5/18/2021 10:00 AM
Current Charges
Statute Description Class Type Occ Offense Date Plea Verdict Finding
53a-54a CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER B Felony 1 5/24/2019 Not Guilty

I'm sure you all know this is happening tomorrow. I just returned to Connecticut, so getting back in the Connecticut Criminal Justice "loop."

Will never ever leave the "Justice for Jennifer" loop.

Hope this pre-trial produces the same.

Last, First: MAWHINNEY KENT Represented By: 007660 BUTLER N & GOLD
Birth Year: 1965 Times on the Docket: 18
Docket Information
Docket No: FST -CR20-0241179-T Arresting Agency: CSP TROOP G
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 1/7/2020
Court: Stamford JD Bond Amount: $246,000 (This case only)
Bond Type: Multiple Bonds
Miscellaneous: (Released From Custody)
Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 5/18/2021 10:00 AM
Current Charges
Statute Description Class Type Occ Offense Date Plea Verdict Finding
53a-54a CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER B Felony 1 5/24/2019 Not Guilty

Will this be live video feed, or will we have to wait until after court to get updates? Thank you.

Tuesday, May 18th:
*Pretrial Hearing (re murder) (@ 10am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan) – for *Kent D. Mawhinney (54/now 55) arrested & charged (1/7/20) & arraigned (2/20/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. Held on $2M bond. Bond reduced (10/7/20) to $246K. Bond posted (10/19/20).
Court info from 1/7/20 thru 1/11/21 reference post #924 here:
Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

3/10/21 Update: Pretrial hearing has been rescheduled to 6/21/21. 4/22/21 Update: Pretrial on 6/21/21 has been cancelled. Pretrial hearing set for 5/18/21.

*Charged (1/21/19) spousal sexual assault, disorderly conduct & 2nd degree unlawful restraint & on June 26, 2019 with violating of a protective order. Plead not guilty. $500 bond for each count.
*Divorce case - 11/6/20: Uncontested dissolution of divorce granted.
If bond made – on house arrest, surrender passport & no contact with co-defendants. Dulos’ former civil lawyer who represented Dulos against a $2.5 million civil lawsuit filed by his mother-in-law.

Court info from 2/14/20 thru 11/6/20 reference post #924 here:
Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

12/17/20 Update: Divorce assault/violation: pretrial/disposition hearing on 1/14/21 has been rescheduled to 3/4/21 was rescheduled to 4/22/21 & violation rescheduled pretrial hearing on 4/26/21. 4/22/21 Update: Divorce Assault: Awaiting disposition. Remote hearing on 6/30/21. 4/26/21 Update: Violation: Awaiting disposition of case. Next remote hearing on 6/30/21.
*Michelle C. Tronconis (44/now 46) – Case #021178T, #0167364T & #0148553T: Pretrial hearing set for 5/25/21.
*Fotis Dulos (52) – Committed suicide on 1/28/20 & declared dead at 5:32pm on 1/30/20. 3/3/20: Charges dismissed. The case against Dulos will be officially dismissed in about a year, unless the state decides to reopen it.

Will this be live video feed, or will we have to wait until after court to get updates? Thank you.

I'm guessing the hearing will be at the courthouse since it doesn't indicate "remote." This is just a pre-trial hearing, so I'm sure we'll hear more posturing by Schoenhorn on how Mawhinney has received preferential treatment from the state for his cooperation etc...

The last I recall is that Mawhinney claimed that both Troconis and Dulos tried to solicit him in a conspiracy to do away with JFD. If he mentioned anything more, I've forgotten!

Oh, no. Deja vu.

Tell me they know where he is.

JMO
More deja vu- he needs his ankle monitor removed so he can wear ice skates to referee hockey games.
“Strong ties to CT” argument.
As I’ve said before, could not write this script if you made it up...

ETA: I see a lucrative new product line possibility: winter sports footwear that accommodates GPS ankle monitors.
Seal Shoe GPS covers anyone?

Last edited:
Kent Mawhinney hearing underway. His attorneys are seeking changes to his bond release. Currently on GPS ankle monitoring and cannot leave the state without permission.
Attorneys say there have been no issues since he was released on bond 7 months ago. They’re asking for his GPS ankle monitor to be removed.
Attorneys say he has no income since his arrest. But now has the chance to referee adult hockey games. The problem is the ankle bracelet doesn’t allow him to wear skates.
Attorneys estimate he could make up to $1000 a week if he can referee hockey. Willing to provide pay stubs to prove this.
Attorney brings up that the judge denied the same request from co-defendant Michelle Troconis. Says this is different bec of Mawhinney’s strong ties to CT and there’s no economic need.
Mawhinney’s attorney says due to his client’s notoriety, he can’t just get any job. Only reason he can get a hockey referee job is because of his longtime rships with the hockey community in Hartford.
Judge Blawie says he’s reluctant to remove the anklet but doesn’t want to prevent him from making a living. Asks if there’s any way to modify skate to allow it to happen.
Mawhinney motion to remove GPS ankle monitor is denied.
As we end—Mawhinney speaks saying he has not received the list if possible witnesses and other discovery in the case.
Next status conference set for 7/27.

https://twitter.com/MarissaAlter/status/1394660866168066052?s=20

Kent Mawhinney hearing underway. His attorneys are seeking changes to his bond release. Currently on GPS ankle monitoring and cannot leave the state without permission.
Attorneys say there have been no issues since he was released on bond 7 months ago. They’re asking for his GPS ankle monitor to be removed.
Attorneys say he has no income since his arrest. But now has the chance to referee adult hockey games. The problem is the ankle bracelet doesn’t allow him to wear skates.
Attorneys estimate he could make up to $1000 a week if he can referee hockey. Willing to provide pay stubs to prove this.
Attorney brings up that the judge denied the same request from co-defendant Michelle Troconis. Says this is different bec of Mawhinney’s strong ties to CT and there’s no economic need.
Mawhinney’s attorney says due to his client’s notoriety, he can’t just get any job. Only reason he can get a hockey referee job is because of his longtime rships with the hockey community in Hartford.
Judge Blawie says he’s reluctant to remove the anklet but doesn’t want to prevent him from making a living. Asks if there’s any way to modify skate to allow it to happen.
As we end—Mawhinney speaks saying he has not received the list if possible witnesses and other discovery in the case.

You know what? If my husband was a hockey player instead of a rugby player, I would have a fit over Kent Mawhinney refereeing his games. I wouldn’t want my husband anywhere near a guy who appears to have NO ISSUE with the idea of killing an inconvenient wife.

I’d like to see that $1,000 verified. And didn’t he get half of the proceeds from selling his house? Besides, whose fault is it that he is notorious? He should have thought about that before getting involved with fD and MT.

There has to be a market for adaptive sportswear. Maybe he should talk to someone about it. In any event, he ought to be able to get someone to make them for him to accomodate the GPS. People who ride get boots custom-made all of the time. And I am certain that some hockey players have their boots for their skates made for them. He can use some of the proceeds from his house sale to do it, and call it an “investment in his future”. My god-these people are shameless!

Last edited:
It seems like KM is learning from MT’s issues. MT made her request to have her monitor removed so she could pursue her hobby of skiing. KM went to the judge and made his request so that he could pursue work. But is there really any evidence that he would likely be hired to referee any of these games? It does sound like he and MT are truly unwilling to abide by the conditions of their release from jail-I wonder why?

KM could make money if he designed a skate to allow GPS…..maybe. I already can think of a way.
The one difference between KM is he would be making money, paying for child support etc. where as MT just wants to live the fun life again and again. None of her jobs have been proven to be long lasting or money making or lucrative.
I am glad he still has to wear GPS….none of them should get privileges. I just want a trial and no more delays. Jennifer’s family needs justice.

Judge Blawie must be sick of these GPS discussions. Interesting argument about KM's strong ties to CT vs MT's weaker ties. So, KM needs to work and MT doesn't? A bit confusing.

In MT's last hearing didn't Judge Blawie say that he would probably be the trial judge, and because of that he wished another judge would hear the pre-trial hearings? I believe he suggested Judge White. JS seemed agreeable (during the hearing).

I so hope Judge White gets involved in the pre-trial phase. I don't think he'll play nice with these ridiculous requests....IMO...MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm