Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky her; she’s just out money, not a mom like those five kids are. MOO. :(

Absolutely! JFD is dead, MT is in real legal jeopardy, and AC is merely out of some money. Ok, a lot of money, but she took the risk on that guy. Sometimes you make a bad bet with the bookie, and it costs you. She should count her blessings and stop worrying about the money

RE: the bond.

I thought the bond was to insure that the defendant shows up to court as agreed.

Well, Fd didn't show up to court.

Sounds like bond forfeited to me! Conditions of bond not met.

But, counting on my fellow posters to follow the flow of this money river & as those interesting characters slurping away....

(Yes, paraphrasing Kurt Vonnegut, God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater.)

jmho ymmv lrr

Pardon me if someone else already brought this up but didn’t we at one time think that maybe this money actually was from FD in the first place like from the safe-deposit boxes and/or money he’d been trying to hide from JFD? If that’s so, then this money wouldn’t really have been hers anyway; it would have been FD’s and thus we can hope it now would be the kids’ money. I thought that the money paid down on bonds was never refunded anyway but I don’t really know. Still: If it WAS FD’s money in reality, that’s a whole other ugly layer here. :( MOO.

RE: the bond.

I thought the bond was to insure that the defendant shows up to court as agreed.

Well, Fd didn't show up to court.

Sounds like bond forfeited to me! Conditions of bond not met.

But, counting on my fellow posters to follow the flow of this money river & as those interesting characters slurping away....

(Yes, paraphrasing Kurt Vonnegut, God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater.)

jmho ymmv lrr

Woman who paid deposit for Fotis Dulos' $6M bond wants money back

"Curry was listed on bond documents as Fotis Dulos’ “best friend.” She had been living at his home in Farmington when he was charged with the murder of his estranged wife. Curry had left the house and was expecting to meet Fotis Dulos at Stamford Superior Court for the hearing on the $6 million bond on Jan. 28, 2020, she told police.

She arrived to find Farmington police officers attempting to revive him."

There seems to be a disconnect between 2 last paragraphs. She was "expecting to meet him at the courthouse"--BUT "arrived to find Farmington police attempting to revive him".

Wasn't there some speculation here that FD was expecting AC to arrive back at the house to save him from his own deed?

Pardon me if someone else already brought this up but didn’t we at one time think that maybe this money actually was from FD in the first place like from the safe-deposit boxes and/or money he’d been trying to hide from JFD? If that’s so, then this money wouldn’t really have been hers anyway; it would have been FD’s and thus we can hope it now would be the kids’ money. I thought that the money paid down on bonds was never refunded anyway but I don’t really know. Still: If it WAS FD’s money in reality, that’s a whole other ugly layer here. :( MOO.

And if it was fD’s money, then it was really JFD’s money. How sick would that be?

Did we ever find out who went to the SDB? Was it Anna?

I don't know why this discussion was moved from the Missing Persons Forum.

There has been no legal declaration of JFD's death. The search for her continues.

Suspects are still under investigation and LE states that they are looking for her all the time.

Please reconsider the placement of this discussion!!

There has been no legal declaration of JFD's death. The search for her continues.

Suspects are still under investigation and LE states that they are looking for her all the time.

Maybe once the discussion has been deleted, it’s gone forever. I hope you get an answer.

I don’t know, either, and I see that other cases are not sorted by date. This is a big case—and this seems weird and wrong. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMEAMG