Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are missing this part. The dudes kicked the hole in and spoiled his grave days before. I don’t think it was meant for the ex and was meant for JD. She could have very well been brought there, when KM found it spoiled:

“Six days before the May 24 murder, two club members came upon the “disturbed ground” of the would-be human grave, though they shrugged it off at the time because they weren’t aware of any missing people, and left after kicking around some debris so that no one would fall into the hole, the affidavit said.”
Seattle is right-the feeling is that the hole was for KM’s wife, and not fD’s. I mean, we don’t know for sure, but how do you frame Pawel Gumienny, and then bury the victim in a place he has no access to?

I'm afraid that FD spent a great deal of time while MT mostly stood guard. Like BWalshe, I think he disposed of the products in trash bags, lovingly held open by MT, and then Albanied them.

IMO that's not where Jennifer is.

i think her remains might be interred in part in or under the foundation of a property he had access to.

The murder weapon might be in Greece. Especially if it was a beloved knife.

I wish for her to be found somehow, to have a proper burial.

JMO

That boat trip has always been my top choice. If I remember correctly, in the early timeline for FD's alleged time in New Canaan, there were about 40 minutes missing.

Did he meet someone to take his "shipment" somewhere to be delivered to the deep blue seas?
Please refresh my mind about "that boat trip."

I'm afraid that FD spent a great deal of time while MT mostly stood guard. Like BWalshe, I think he disposed of the products in trash bags, lovingly held open by MT, and then Albanied them.

IMO that's not where Jennifer is.

i think her remains might be interred in part in or under the foundation of a property he had access to.

The murder weapon might be in Greece. Especially if it was a beloved knife.

I wish for her to be found somehow, to have a proper burial.

JMO
FD could really have done any of a number of things with Jennifer’s remains. The one thing I am sure about is that someone else knows.

I think about her beautiful children often. What a horrendous thing.
From what I gather on IG, the old nanny was with them a couple years ago on Thanksgiving. They all look well considering. They are all beautiful children. I did find one of the boys' tik tok. Very handsome, looks happy, but makes ya wonder how much social media he/they search on these sites, and what actually goes through their minds. Must be very difficult for all of them. He goes to Poly Prep, class of 25. It's been that long, wow, and still no trial. This family needs closure of some sort.
Edit to add: He was wearing a Brown University sweat shirt in one of the videos.

Last edited:
Could be…

this is what I think is a possibility. For a long time I have thought that fD would have done the easy thing-MIRA. But I am not sure that fits his thought process-planning her murder like you’d see in a movie. That would involve making sure her body could not be found, because it’s hard to convict someone without a body. Not impossible, though. I really think he only killed himself because the authorities figured out everything except where her remains ended up. And I still think KM was more heavily involved than just being present in fD’s office with MT that morning. The only thing that bothers me is that fD and MT were dumb and careless enough to bring their cell phones to Albany Ave. This part I don’t understand, and it is the thing that really tripped them up-if it wasn’t for that, the police would have little to no evidence.
Didn't fD receive a call from KM during the Albany Ave trip? That was how LE knew KM was involved. That was why fD needed his cellphone on. And he was waiting to hear about picking up the kids as well. fD and MT were not "recklessly" dumping bags on Albany Ave because they knew they weren't really being that reckless if the body was being disposed of somewhere else by someone else and they were almost scot free...just waiting for the call that confirmed the deed was done. Must have been without a trace or perhaps the body was encased in concrete by a third party otherwise KM/MT would have spilled on the other to get a lighter sentence. The third party's whereabouts would include a drive by Waveny, MOO.

Didn't fD receive a call from KM during the Albany Ave trip? That was how LE knew KM was involved. That was why fD needed his cellphone on. And he was waiting to hear about picking up the kids as well. fD and MT were not "recklessly" dumping bags on Albany Ave because they knew they weren't really being that reckless if the body was being disposed of somewhere else by someone else and they were almost scot free...just waiting for the call that confirmed the deed was done. Must have been without a trace or perhaps the body was encased in concrete by a third party otherwise KM/MT would have spilled on the other to get a lighter sentence. The third party's whereabouts would include a drive by Waveny, MOO.
Well, we know FD and KM had a meet up/ meat run the night before.

And KM or his phone were there for the alibi phone call from Greece that morning.

And we know FD tried to press KM's wife into a meeting with KM.

Working together like business partners. If the business is disappearing wives.

JMO

Block Island, Rhode Island:

Scroll down.

Thank you! I didn't know about the Block Island house. I seem to recall that KM had something to do with water transport of something in MA., where he had a friend. Wasn't he caught by LE near the MA/CT border trying to flee?

I thought I recalled that FD called KM-but either way…it’s of interest. I don’t understand why he didn’t use a burner phone, or why he didn’t tell MT to leave her phone at home-isn’t there a way to forward your cellphone calls to a burner? I wonder if it would turn up that way?

When we apply Occams Razor, what is the answer to where Jennifer is? Occams Razor was true in the Idaho Murdere.
For me, Occam’s Razor has her remains at MIRA, because it’s easiest, and fD did not expect to be investigated so quickly. If another couple of days had gone by, the police would have retrieved nothing from Albany Ave. and likely would not have been able to have used camera footage from the day to further identify fD. I am certain that they would have considered him a suspect, but there would have been little or nothing to prove it. At least he would not have gotten the children that weekend. God bless Goria Farber.

““They wanted to do some more work out in the woods. In my personal experience burying someone in the backyard, especially with all the wooded area, I don’t think it was there to begin with,” Perry said. “I think it was further out.”

The bone finder

For me, Occam’s Razor has her remains at MIRA, because it’s easiest, and fD did not expect to be investigated so quickly. If another couple of days had gone by, the police would have retrieved nothing from Albany Ave. and likely would not have been able to have used camera footage from the day to further identify fD. I am certain that they would have considered him a suspect, but there would have been little or nothing to prove it. At least he would not have gotten the children that weekend. God bless Gloria Farber.

and God bless the nanny!!!

and God bless the nanny!!!
You said it! I really believe that fD would have left the country with those children-I keep saying it, but I hope there’s proof that he had plans for a flight out of the US for himself, MT and all of the children. It would prove that she knew about the murder in advance.

Last edited:
Not to be gruesome but since someone asked, I refer readers to the Abby Choi, Hong Kong thread for *warning graphic disturbing content* about how much equipment might be needed to dispose of a body in a manner similar to one of the proposed theories. Dismemberment would have had to occur in one of fD's empty houses for sale near Farmington (privacy, plastic coverings for the windows, face shields). Much overtime was incurred in the Farmington/Hartford/MIRA area under this theory. MT didn't help herself by commenting about cleaning, which I believe had some truth in it, she was cleaning something vigorously, but it seems to me that a speck of DNA would have been found by now in an empty Farmington house, and maybe it was (thinking of Bryan Kohberger's sheath). MOO. As a footnote, with suspect Richard Allen's arrest in the Delphi case, five years into the investigation, I think LE and the prosecutors can wrap this one up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67