Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope the courts will not be as lenient with her presence on future court dates (no zoom or non-appearances) like they have in the past. That would be a very bad move. I wonder if she still requires someone assigned to translate her native language to english?
Apparently her English in court today was just fine.

Do we know which Judge ruled in MT's favor here?

I recall it was Judge John Blawie (Stamford Superior Court) who last agreed w/ the prosecutor that the charges against MT are serious, and the state certainly had a rightful interest in knowing her whereabouts at all times in relation to this case. However, Blawie also agreed with JS that MT had been compliant with the terms of her $2.1M bond release and GPS monitoring.

From OP's quoted link, the court will retain her passport.
It was Judge White; I’m disappointed in him.

Short Version. We need donations to pay for the server and other bills. Please use one of the following cash apps.
Please use PayPal Pay Websleuths.com, LLC using PayPal.Me
If the PayPal link does not work for you go to www.paypal.com and put in the email websleuths.com@gmail.com and you can send a donation that way.
Venmo name is Tricia-Griffith-14
OR
Cash App $tgrif14

If you can donate we would be so grateful

Hi Everyone,
(PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS DONATIONS ON THIS THREAD. CLICK HERE FOR DISCUSSION)
Websleuths is very expensive to run. Most months we make enough to pay for the server, pay the IT guy, and a bit of money left over for me for some bills or food. This way I can keep Websleuths free for everyone.
There are months when this is not the case.
I recently pre-paid the server fee and almost all I owed our IT guy. I knew the money coming in for the month from advertising would not cover the bills but I thought I had another revenue stream coming in so I wasn't worried. That revenue stream didn't happen.

Basically, I need donations to cover the server and what I owe the IT and a bit extra for my groceries.

I have provided Websleuths free for almost 20 years (since 2004) and will do my best to keep Websleuths free for members and visitors.

This month we need 2700 dollars to keep Websleuths running. I don't know what next month's ad dollars will be. Hopefully, you won't be hearing from me.

Let me stress if you cannot afford a donation please do not send anything. I understand times are hard.

When we reach our goal I will announce it and stop accepting donations. It is urgent however that we raise the money as fast as possible.

Please use PayPal Pay Websleuths.com, LLC using PayPal.Me
If the PayPal link does not work for you go to www.paypal.com and put in the email websleuths.com@gmail.com and you can send a donation that way.
Venmo name is Tricia-Griffith-14
OR
Cash App $tgrif14
Thank you everyone for your help.

Tricia

The only individuals Connecticut condemns are low income folks and minorities.
As usual, it’s good to be rich. And it’s my opinion that plenty of rich, but guilty people are acquitted, but poor and innocent can easily be found guilty. Let’s hope that LE has the goods on MT and KM; this is probably why JS is stalling so much.

If she has a secret passport under her name or used the passport of someone who, say, looked just like her, would an attempt to travel with it result in flagging?

Or will she be on a beach before they realize she's skipped out?

Or fly on a private plan. Passports are rarely, if ever, required. Extremely relaxed security.
“Dulos claimed that Fotis had threatened to 'take all of the children' and 'disappear' in his native Greece or another country. She alleged he told her 'you will never find us'.”

What better place to disappear than “the end of the world”… (eg, Ushuaia)?

If she has a secret passport under her name or used the passport of someone who, say, looked just like her, would an attempt to travel with it result in flagging?

While wearing the GPS monitor, MT was able to freely travel in the US without advanced notice to the court. If MT wants to do a runner, it will be because she's prepared to forfeit her $2.1M bond which was a condition of her release from jail pending trial.

I vote “beach”, before anyone notices. Just wait and see if she ends up in…Venezuela, and they don’t have an extradition treaty with us, last I heard.

All I can think of is Jennifer and zip ties and trash bags.

MT is proof that the ankle bracelet was effective, in keeping her available for court.

Which strong community ties will MT cut first?

I. Am. Angry.

Jmo
What, exactly, was Judge White thinking? He was the one who once told JS and MT that he wasn’t surprised that she was compliant, since that was the purpose of the ankle monitor in the first place. He then wrnt on to take away the one thing that was sure to keep her compliant.

While wearing the GPS monitor, MT was able to freely travel in the US without advanced notice to the court. If MT wants to do a runner, it will be because she's prepared to forfeit her $2.1M bond which was a condition of her release from jail pending trial.
Like all of the money that supported her, her entire life, it’s somebody else’s money. It certainly is a lot of money, but based on how tight that gaggle of b****es appear to be, I bet they’d pay that to keep her out of prison. That is only my opinion, though, based upon everything I’ve read about all of them, especially her mother-and, let’s be honest; it isn’t like most of the money Marisela Arreaza has was actually earned legitimately. She certainly stole far more from Medicaid/medicare and other health insurers, than she was charged with stealing. There is no way that family is going to roll the dice with the possibility that MT could go to prison. In my opinion…

Received this update on the pre-trial court date. April 20th for the lesser charges (not conspiracy to commit murder charge). Interesting that they are separate.

Defendant Information
Last, First: TROCONIS MICHELLE CRepresented By: 101793 J.L.SCHOENHORN
Birth Year: 1974Times on the Docket: 47
Docket Information
Docket No:FST -CR19-0148553-TArresting Agency:LOCAL POLICE NEW CANAAN
Companion:
Program:Arrest Date:6/1/2019
Court:Stamford JDBond Amount:$500,000 (This case only)
Bond Type:Professional Surety
Miscellaneous:(Released From Custody)
Activity:Pre-TrialNext Court Date:
4/20/2023 2:00 PM
Current Charges
StatuteDescriptionClassTypeOccOffense DatePleaVerdict Finding
53a-166*HINDERING PROSECUTION 2ND DEG
C​
Felony​
1​
5/24/2019Not Guilty
53a-155TAMPERING-PHYSICAL EVIDENCE
D​
Felony​
1​
5/24/2019Not Guilty
53a-155CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT TAMPERING-PHYSICAL EVIDENCE
D​
Felony​
1​
5/24/2019Not Guilty

Yes - it is interesting that they are separating the charges! And thank you for that update!

On my notes I had they were going to discuss regarding the accusations of both prosecution & defense of inappropriate actions in the case.

Received this update on the pre-trial court date. April 20th for the lesser charges (not conspiracy to commit murder charge). Interesting that they are separate.

Defendant Information
Docket Information
Companion:
Current Charges
C​
Felony​
1​
5/24/2019Not Guilty
D​
Felony​
1​
5/24/2019Not Guilty
D​
Felony​
1​
5/24/2019Not Guilty

So cases #FST-CR-19-0167364-T & #FST-CR20-0241178-T do not have any updates in the court site? I would look, but have no access - and "just checking"! TIA! :)

"64-T" is scheduled on 4/20 as well @ 2:00 p.m. The "78-T" hasn't been updated (still says 4.6.2023 pre-trial). It's interesting that they are prioritizing the lower felonies (class C & D) before the higher felony. You would think the opposite. Although, this entire case has been wonky and defied logic from day one.

Defendant Information
Docket Information
Companion:
Current Charges
C​
Felony​
1​
5/24/2019Not Guilty
D​
Felony​
1​
5/24/2019Not Guilty
D​
Felony​
1​
5/24/2019Not Guilty
What does this mean-please tell me they aren’t going to drop the conspiracy charge in favor of those other 3?

What does this mean-please tell me they aren’t going to drop the conspiracy charge in favor of those other 3?
Pending Case Detail
Information is accurate as of April 12, 2023 04:50 AM
Defendant Information
Last, First: TROCONIS MICHELLE Represented By: 101793 J.L.SCHOENHORN
Birth Year: 1974Times on the Docket: 37
Docket Information
Docket No:FST -CR20-0241178-TArresting Agency:CSP TROOP G
Companion:
Program:Arrest Date:1/7/2020
Court:Stamford JDBond Amount:$1,500,000 (This case only)
Activity:Pre-TrialHearing Date:
4/6/2023 9:00 AM​
Current Charges
53a-54a CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER
B​
Felony​
1​
5/24/2019Not Guilty

CT SAVIN - (Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification) is a free, confidential service that gives crime victims and members of the community information about an offender’s court case.​

Pending Case Detail
Information is accurate as of April 12, 2023 04:50 AM
Defendant Information
Last, First: TROCONIS MICHELLERepresented By: 101793 J.L.SCHOENHORN
Birth Year: 1974Times on the Docket: 37
Docket Information
Docket No:FST -CR20-0241178-TArresting Agency:CSP TROOP G
Companion:
Program:Arrest Date:1/7/2020
Court:Stamford JDBond Amount:$1,500,000 (This case only)
Activity:Pre-TrialHearing Date:
4/6/2023 9:00 AM​
Current Charges
53a-54aCONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER
B​
Felony​
1​
5/24/2019Not Guilty

CT SAVIN - (Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification) is a free, confidential service that gives crime victims and members of the community information about an offender’s court case.​
Thank you-but why did they separate these charges? Is this a common thing to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member