Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Hearing (@ am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan; still missing) – *Michelle C. Tronconis (44/now 48) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19). These charges were dismissed (8/28/20) & recharged below.
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (8/28/20) with 2nd degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence. No plea entered yet. $500K bond. Posted bond. Off GPS 4/6/23.
Bond info & Court info from 6/3/19 thru 3/16/23 reference post #807 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-55.609653/page-41

4/6/23 Update: Stamford Superior Court Judge Gary White grants request to remove Troconis' GPS ankle monitor. It is still required that she have no contact with co-defendant Kent Mawhinney & the court will retain her passport. Next hearing on 4/20/23 regarding the accusations of both prosecution & defense of inappropriate actions in the case.
4/20/23 Update: Judge Kevin Randolph said during a hearing Thursday he would issue a written ruling in the next 10 days about whether the courtroom will be closed for the evidentiary hearing to determine if a letter written by the attorney representing Troconis in the Jennifer Dulos case is confidential under attorney-client privilege. Despite the agreement between the two sides, Randolph said he would not make a decision from the bench on Thursday, 4/27/23. “Even though there is agreement as to closing the courtroom, this court is still bound to determine if that closure outweighs any public interest in the case,” Randolph said.
*Kent D. Mawhinney (54/now 57) – Murder: Judge John F. Blawie put the case on the trial docket. Disposition hearing on 12/15/22. Trial set to begin January, 2023. 2/23/22: Plead guilty to a charge of violating a protective order that stemmed from an incident involving his ex-wife. Sentenced for violation & assault on 6/17/22 was given a 5 year suspended prison sentence & 3 years of probation on a domestic violence charge.
*Fotis Dulos (52) – Committed suicide on 1/28/20 & declared dead at 5:32pm on 1/30/20. 3/3/20: Charges dismissed. The case against Dulos will be officially dismissed in about a year, unless the state decides to reopen it. 1/17/22: After debt, no money left in Dulos estate for children. While Fotis Dulos’ estate has $395,687 in assets, it owes $548,280.75 in expenses, according to Farmington Probate Court records. Attorney Christopher Hug will be paid $189,525 for settling the estate & attorney Paul Knierim, who represented Hug, will receive $98,326, court documents show."

04/28/2023

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR200241178T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 05/12/2023. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that may be available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

04/28/2023

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR200241178T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 05/12/2023. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that may be available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

@Tink56 - in the court site does it say what kind of hearing & at what time?

TIA! :)

All 3 pending cases are scheduled for a pre-trial on May 12th (I'm just including one).

Last, First: TROCONIS MICHELLERepresented By: 101793 J.L.SCHOENHORN
Birth Year: 1974Times on the Docket: 39
Docket Information
Docket No:FST -CR20-0241178-TArresting Agency:CSP TROOP G
Companion:
Program:Arrest Date:1/7/2020
Court:Stamford JDBond Amount:$1,500,000 (This case only)
Bond Type:Professional Surety
Miscellaneous:(Released From Custody)
Activity:Pre-TrialNext Court Date:
5/12/2023 10:00 AM
Current Charges
StatuteDescriptionClassTypeOccOffense DatePleaVerdict Finding
53a-54aCONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER
B​
Felony​
1​
5/24/2019Not Guilty

STAMFORD — A judge has agreed to close the courtroom when discussing potential evidence submitted by the attorney for Michelle Troconis in the Jennifer Dulos murder case, according to a ruling issued Wednesday. …

In his four-page ruling, Randolph concluded that the public should be prohibited from attending the hearing in case the items are used in Troconis' defense.

"A defense for all to see is in danger of becoming no defense at all," Randolph said.”

This is about the items that made their way to the prosecution via Schoenhorn - the PawelG sweatshirt etc.
The actual ruling is over on Marissa Alter’s news 12 CT facebook page but I am unsure if allowed to link that. She has not posted on Twitter that I could find.

STAMFORD — A judge has agreed to close the courtroom when discussing potential evidence submitted by the attorney for Michelle Troconis in the Jennifer Dulos murder case, according to a ruling issued Wednesday. …

In his four-page ruling, Randolph concluded that the public should be prohibited from attending the hearing in case the items are used in Troconis' defense.

"A defense for all to see is in danger of becoming no defense at all," Randolph said.”

This is about the items that made their way to the prosecution via Schoenhorn - the PawelG sweatshirt etc.
The actual ruling is over on Marissa Alter’s news 12 CT facebook page but I am unsure if allowed to link that. She has not posted on Twitter that I could find.

The irony JAS argued for his client to have privacy and protection while he was fighting the court and the court reporter over the privacy of a family matter in family court. :rolleyes:

1682825149765.png

1682825183906.png

1682825225865.png

1682825260730.png

1682825298508.png

TROCONIS CASE RULING: A judge has agreed to close the courtroom for an upcoming hearing on potential evidence submitted by Michelle Troconis’ attorney as Troconis faces charges in connection to the murder of Jennifer Dulos. This ruling was expected.

View attachment 418186

View attachment 418187

View attachment 418188

View attachment 418189

View attachment 418190

TROCONIS CASE RULING: A judge has agreed to close the courtroom for an upcoming hearing on potential evidence submitted by Michelle Troconis’ attorney as Troconis faces charges in connection to the murder of Jennifer Dulos. This ruling was expected.

This certainly should not have been a surprise, since both sides wanted it. But we will eventually know what transpired in that court proceeding-patience is a virtue!

People think I am exaggerating when I make comments about the corruption in Connecticut. I most definitely am not.
There have been many people on this thread in the last 4 years who’ve said the same thing. I’ve never been involved in anything that required intervention from the CT court system-either civil or criminal, so I’ll need to take your word for it, but I believe you. I just wonder if it’s the same in all states. I do think that the CT court system was complicit in this tragedy and the aftermath.

There have been many people on this thread in the last 4 years who’ve said the same thing. I’ve never been involved in anything that required intervention from the CT court system-either civil or criminal, so I’ll need to take your word for it, but I believe you. I just wonder if it’s the same in all states. I do think that the CT court system was complicit in this tragedy and the aftermath.
Yes, I do recall reading early on that there were more than 300 motions filed by the Duloses in their two-year divorce battle before Jennifer's disappearance. I think it was the most litigious divorce ever in the State of Connecticut. The State surely did underserve/under protect this family in so many ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member