Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14
Thread #15[/B] Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23
Thread #24 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24
Thread #25 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25
Thread #26 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26
Thread #27 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27
Thread #28 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28
Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Welcome to our new members.

Please review THE RULES, particularly those called “Etiquette & Information” and “Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, etc.”, some of which are as follows:

Do not bring social media comments by the general public to Websleuths. They are considered rumor and are off limits. You can summarize information from an original post on a LE or MSM FB page. No copy and paste, no screenshots, and you must include a link.

Unless LE indicates that an individual is a POI/suspect, that individual is OFF LIMITS to sleuthing and speculation. Please keep your suspicions to yourself.

WS is VICTIM FRIENDLY. No sleuthing of family members, especially parents and spouses. We give them the benefit of the doubt and the last thing we want to do is re-victimize a grieving loved one.

Theories, opinion, speculation are welcome as long as they are based on FACTS that have been made available through mainstream media (MSM), law enforcement (LE), or other acceptable sources such as scholarly or professional publications.

When you state something as "fact", you must back it up with a link to an approved source. If you can't link it, you can't post it.

Copyright rules require that no more than 10% of any article may be copied and members must give credit to the source by providing a link. Again, if you can't link it, you can't post it. No link, no post.

Websleuths does not allow linking to unapproved sites, so if you happen to see one of your posts has disappeared, it could be because Websleuths does not allow discussion of hoax theories or rumors from other sites, or for a violation of one of The Rules noted and linked above.

DO NOT discuss moderation on the thread. Mods have the right to edit and delete posts at their discretion if there is a violation of TOS or the post is otherwise deemed inappropriate.

If you need help or have questions or concerns, the Mods are happy to assist. Please use the private messaging system called “Conversations” to contact us in a respectful fashion. Disrespect to members or Websleuths staff is not allowed.

The above is only a partial list of TheRules aka TOS. You'll find others in the links provided. Please check them out, as it is every member’s responsibility to know them and post in accordance with them.

images

On Twitter, MT is insisting that she didn’t start dating fD until late in the year 2017. I seem to recall that there was evidence of trips with her from 2016-does anyone else recall the same?

Yes that seems to be the new justice system that favors criminals instead of victims and their families.

Especially women criminals: I am aghast at some of the light sentences for women- most of them cry (boo-hoo fake tears) on the stand: if they don't take the stand they cry a river during interrogation- and then they blame that big ol nasty man that she was afraid of - she thought for sure if she didn't go along with what he wanted he would kill her too! yawn! I am sooo tired of these female defenses

Especially women criminals: I am aghast at some of the light sentences for women- most of them cry (boo-hoo fake tears) on the stand: if they don't take the stand they cry a river during interrogation- and then they blame that big ol nasty man that she was afraid of - she thought for sure if she didn't go along with what he wanted he would kill her too! yawn! I am sooo tired of these female defenses
These chicks are setting us back in time, where they think women can’t make a conscious decision to commit a crime-kind of like we are children.

These chicks are setting us back in time, where they think women can’t make a conscious decision to commit a crime-kind of like we are children.
Watching a lot of true crime I have been surprised that in the old days, they gave women a death sentence by hanging quite often. Just kinda shocked about that. I don't think we need to bring that form of punishment back but I would like to see women get appropriately punished for the same crime committed by men, who get much worse punishment.

Women are often the mastermind behind murder of their partner- someone else pulls the trigger and there is sometimes difficulty in getting proper punishment for the women because she did not actually pull the trigger and because sometimes the trigger-puller won't testify against the female mastermind.

Watching a lot of true crime I have been surprised that in the old days, they gave women a death sentence by hanging quite often. Just kinda shocked about that. I don't think we need to bring that form of punishment back but I would like to see women get appropriately punished for the same crime committed by men, who get much worse punishment.

Women are often the mastermind behind murder of their partner- someone else pulls the trigger and there is sometimes difficulty in getting proper punishment for the women because she did not actually pull the trigger and because sometimes the trigger-puller won't testify against the female mastermind.
Not in favor of the death penalty in any way. I have to imagine that prison is bad enough. I’d just like thepeople who deserve to go to prison, to go there. And-I believe that MT knew about Jennifer’s impending murder, and facilitated the plan to alibi fD, and clean up the aftermath. I am not buying her claim of ignorance at all.

On Twitter, MT is insisting that she didn’t start dating fD until late in the year 2017. I seem to recall that there was evidence of trips with her from 2016-does anyone else recall the same?
2017 is not consistent with Jennifer's divorce filings. Perhaps MT doesn't count the hook-ups prior to moving in with Fotis as "dating." Also, I wouldn't be surprised if MT has personal, unrelated reasons to hold firm to 2017 such as avoiding perjury in dealing with her own prior relationship (i.e., alimony and support). JMO

Jennifer moved to New Canaan with her children in 2017 after learning that her husband had allegedly been having an affair with Troconis for more than a year. In her divorce filing, she said she feared for her life, but Fotis has denied the accusations.

Last edited:
2017 is not consistent with Jennifer's divorce filings. Perhaps MT doesn't count the hook-ups prior to moving in with Fotis as "dating." Also, I wouldn't be surprised if MT has personal reasons to hold firm to 2017 such as avoiding perjury in dealing with her own prior relationship (i.e., alimony and support). JMO

Jennifer moved to New Canaan with her children in 2017 after learning that her husband had allegedly been having an affair with Troconis for more than a year. In her divorce filing, she said she feared for her life, but Fotis has denied the accusations.
Thank you-I thought this was inconsistent with what we already knew. And if we are pretty sure about it, then the evidence of the start of their affair is someplace. She insisted on the 2017 time frame also in the Erin Moriarty interview, so there IS a reason for it, from her perspective. She is really icky.

JV's charges were almost identical to MT's. I think they they were worse in some ways. She never served 8 years. I remember checking, just can't remember exactly when. Maybe two years ago? Unless her boyfriend threatened her, she was all in.

To be a conspirator in a double murder, all she gets is 8 years? Something's wrong.

JMO
Wasn't JV charged with conspiracy in the cover-up. but not in the murder?

Thank you-I thought this was inconsistent with what we already knew. And if we are pretty sure about it, then the evidence of the start of their affair is someplace. She insisted on the 2017 time frame also in the Erin Moriarty interview, so there IS a reason for it, from her perspective. She is really icky.
I vaguely recall that when FD was testifying in the civil case he might have said something about a trip with MT--wasn't that why photo showed NP clutching his head in dismay?

MT charged with both conspiracy in murder and in coverup, as I recall.
Right-It seems that they are saying that it’s believed that she was involved in the planning prior to the murder, whereas JV was only involved with assisting in the aftermath. What are the odds that MT will take the stand, if her trial ever actually happens?

I vaguely recall that when FD was testifying in the civil case he might have said something about a trip with MT--wasn't that why photo showed NP clutching his head in dismay?
I forget why NP was dismayed at fD testifying about his trip with MT-I can see that this could have been an issue for her, but at that point, what did it matter for fD if the affair began earlier than first thought? She does seem adamant that it didn’t start until after the Duloses separated (may be just to make her not look like such a tramp), but he was promiscuous throughout the marriage, it appears-why did NP take his head into his hands?

I forget why NP was dismayed at fD testifying about his trip with MT-I can see that this could have been an issue for her, but at that point, what did it matter for fD if the affair began earlier than first thought? She does seem adamant that it didn’t start until after the Duloses separated (may be just to make her not look like such a tramp), but he was promiscuous throughout the marriage, it appears-why did NP take his head into his hands?
I don't know, but if I had to guess I'd say it was bc NP was engaging in theatrics to gain attention.

Right-It seems that they are saying that it’s believed that she was involved in the planning prior to the murder, whereas JV was only involved with assisting in the aftermath. What are the odds that MT will take the stand, if her trial ever actually happens?
With JS as her lawyer, I wouldn't bet either way.

Depending on which civil hearing, I can think of at least one reason why NP would be taking his head in his hands.

If the hearing was about the custody agreement and fD protesting supervised visitation, revealing to the Court a family trip with MT (and probably her child) in tow would be in direct violation of the custody agreement where MT was not to be present when the kids visited.

And if the hearing was before the Court imposed supervised visitation only, this may have been the moment fD was found in violation of the custody agreement and why supervised visitation was imposed.

IMO, either incident could have NP grabbing his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cecilgoodroe