Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ddoes JS save on ink and paper with his lengthy footnotes--single spaced and smaller font?

The memo itself is inflammatory! 'Lynch mob' -- that's not even the language of 2023.

MT has brought much of this on herself. (I'm talking about her actions since the crime in question.) Her deep community ties which I can sum up colloquially as SEEYA. Her unbreakable dedication to horse therapy. Um, sure. Her tone-deaf posts, always timed with beautifully-articulated statements from the family of JF. Her sad grab for Legos. Her demeanor in Court. Her boasting of her freedoms. Yuck, just yuck. Tacky, callous.

it's almosr as if her attorney wants to blame the general populace for MT's raging unlikability.

Jurors aren't charged with the task of liking or not liking her anyway. They need only be impartial in evaluating the evidence.

Those who can't be impartial can be weeded out at voir dire.

Enough with the special privileges.

Jmo

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>
IMO MSM has helped normalize the opposite of truth (false statements/ propaganda), which is what we have seen with these two clowns from day one. We also saw it with Pattis and his false narratives and innuendo. It can certainly be effective with a segment of the population. Why the courts don't just shut the BS down is beyond my comprehension - Is the fear of appeal that great? Head shaking. imo

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno but something is off with MT's tweets and it smells 'Schoenhorn rotten' from my seat.

More specifically, there's been a slew of tweets allegedly by MT (her twitter account) during July with the date/time/location stamp reading "from Stamford, CT, yet MT's earlier tweets (June) simply read from "United States." (User option only provides to turn on/off location display and US is the default when location can't be determined).

Also, I don't think it coincidence that these new tweets from Stamford, CT have also included various pages from documents previously filed in CT family court, as well as unredacted photos of the Dulos' minor children.

This is just wrong on so many levels. MOO :mad:

Twitter won't show any location information unless you've opted in to the feature, and have allowed your device or browser to transmit your coordinates to us. If you have chosen to attach location information to your Tweets, your selected location label is displayed underneath the text of the Tweet.

Tweeting with your location

To add a location to your Tweets:

Step 1
On the left nav menu, select the more icon.

Step 2
Go to Settings and privacy, then Privacy and safety.

Step 3
Under Data sharing and off-Twitter activity, go to Location information.

Step 4
Go to Add location information to your Tweets.

Step 5
If the box is checked, that means your location information attached to your Tweets is turned on. To turn off Tweet location, uncheck the box.

To remove all location information attached to your Tweets, click or tap on the red text below the box and confirm that you want to proceed by selecting Delete.

How does Twitter set my country setting?​

When you access Twitter, we may receive information about your location, such as your IP address, precise location information from GPS, or information about wireless networks or cell towers near your mobile device. We may use this information to determine a person’s location to withhold content under local law. We also use information about your location to determine the country setting for your account, based on the countries where we make our services available. If we are unable to successfully resolve your location to one of these countries, it will be set to the United States by default. Changing your country setting will not affect content we withhold under local law.

What location information is attached to my Tweets?

I dunno but something is off with MT's tweets and it smells 'Schoenhorn rotten' from my seat.

More specifically, there's been a slew of tweets allegedly by MT (her twitter account) during July with the date/time/location stamp reading "from Stamford, CT, yet MT's earlier tweets (June) simply read from "United States." (User option only provides to turn on/off location display and US is the default when location can't be determined).

Also, I don't think it coincidence that these new tweets from Stamford, CT have also included various pages from documents previously filed in CT family court, as well as unredacted photos of the Dulos' minor children.

Twitter won't show any location information unless you've opted in to the feature, and have allowed your device or browser to transmit your coordinates to us. If you have chosen to attach location information to your Tweets, your selected location label is displayed underneath the text of the Tweet.

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5
If the box is checked, that means your location information attached to your Tweets is turned on. To turn off Tweet location, uncheck the box.

To remove all location information attached to your Tweets, click or tap on the red text below the box and confirm that you want to proceed by selecting Delete.

When you access Twitter, we may receive information about your location, such as your IP address, precise location information from GPS, or information about wireless networks or cell towers near your mobile device. We may use this information to determine a person’s location to withhold content under local law. We also use information about your location to determine the country setting for your account, based on the countries where we make our services available. If we are unable to successfully resolve your location to one of these countries, it will be set to the United States by default. Changing your country setting will not affect content we withhold under local law.

I think you are right, and have been thinking the same thing. There is something off with these tweets-as if they are coming from Jon Schoenhorn’s office, and are operating as bait. Except-how will Schoenhorn prove to the judge that all or even any of the responses are coming from people in Fairfield County? I wonder if the judge will have the foresight to ask Schoenhorn and Troconis why they are so actively trolling for responses?

I miss Afitzy, now that this trial appears to be getting closer, based on the number of active tweets coming from MT’s camp. KM is keeping his head down, as you’d expect a defendant to do. I guess MT wants to do her testifying now, while she’s not under oath, and subject to a perjury rap.

@afitzy perhaps we'll have a response?

If Gloria Farber wants to pay her attorneys, could the children's images be protected?

Unless, I suppose, MT took pictures while FD was there. In violation of court order, hmmm.

Integrity. How does that translate into South American Spanish???

Looked for the lovely image of the horse giving monumental stink-eye, can't find it :rolleyes:

jmho ymmv lrr

@afitzy perhaps we'll have a response?

If Gloria Farber wants to pay her attorneys, could the children's images be protected?

Unless, I suppose, MT took pictures while FD was there. In violation of court order, hmmm.

Integrity. How does that translate into South American Spanish???

Looked for the lovely image of the horse giving monumental stink-eye, can't find it :rolleyes:

jmho ymmv lrr
Sorry, @Laughing -- I certainly didn't mean to imply MT personally took photos of the children and was posting them on Twitter, and sorry if my post was unclear.

What I meant was that MT was not giving the Dulos minor children the courtesy that even the DM extends to children by redacting their images from mass distribution/viewing by the public.

I'm sure the photo collages tweeted were likely extracted from various social media. Nonetheless, my point is MT has no judicial reason whatsoever to be putting Jennifer's children on public blast. As a mother, you'd think she would have respect for their safety and well- being but I guess not. o_O

Sorry, @Laughing -- I certainly didn't mean to imply MT personally took photos of the children and was posting them on Twitter, and sorry if my post was unclear.

What I meant was that MT was not giving the Dulos minor children the courtesy that even the DM extends to children by redacting their images from mass distribution/viewing by the public.

I'm sure the photo collages tweeted were likely extracted from various social media. Nonetheless, my point is MT has no judicial reason whatsoever to be putting Jennifer's children on public blast. As a mother, you'd think she would have respect for their safety and well- being but I guess not. o_O
I think MT is doing it deliberately as a way to hurt and provoke Jennifer’s family-I really do. MT and her coven of witches have been blaming Jennifer and the Farbers for MT’s predicament since the murder-it appears that they are more willing to do that, than blame fD. What is that all about?

I think MT is doing it deliberately as a way to hurt and provoke Jennifer’s family-I really do. MT and her coven of witches have been blaming Jennifer and the Farbers for MT’s predicament since the murder-it appears that they are more willing to do that, than blame fD. What is that all about?

Still carrying on their 'hero worship' of fD?

Gotta blame anyone else, I guess. Anyone who got in the way of someone living a life of leisure, skiing, riding, socializing, plate-tossing....

Sad, sad, sad.

jmho ymmv lrr

Still carrying on their 'hero worship' of fD?

Gotta blame anyone else, I guess. Anyone who got in the way of someone living a life of leisure, skiing, riding, socializing, plate-tossing....

Sad, sad, sad.

jmho ymmv lrr
I tried to reason this out…holding Jennifer responsible not just for her own murder, but also for MT’s predicament seems to be a holdover from MT’s hatred and jealousy of Jennifer, when MT wanted every thing that belonged to her. I get the sense that MT thinks that if Jennifer hadn’t been such a “b-word” in the divorce and custody battles, that MT wouldn’t be in such a fix. She can’t hold fD responsible-not if she helped him in any way, or she’d be responsible, too. I know I’m not saying it right-can’t quite put it into words.

Last edited:

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

I just took a look over on twitter ( I had to stop following her a while ago for my own sanity) and you are of course correct. It’s a carefully orchestrated campaign - the good news is she does not have much of a following. And her focus on trying to shame the dead mother of five innocent children who was murdered by MT’s lover, cannot sit well with anyone who has or has not followed the case. So heartless and unattractive. A desperate attempt to shift blame in any and all directions. I honestly don’t think she is helping her cause. Quite the opposite.
Fingers crossed she is held accountable sooner rather than later. JMO

I just took a look over on twitter ( I had to stop following her a while ago for my own sanity) and you are of course correct. It’s a carefully orchestrated campaign - the good news is she does not have much of a following. And her focus on trying to shame the dead mother of five innocent children who was murdered by MT’s lover, cannot sit well with anyone who has or has not followed the case. So heartless and unattractive. A desperate attempt to shift blame in any and all directions. I honestly don’t think she is helping her cause. Quite the opposite.
Fingers crossed she is held accountable sooner rather than later. JMO
I hope you are right re: hurting her cause. Does she think prospective jurors will be reading her twitter, and buying into her “testimony”?

I hope you are right re: hurting her cause. Does she think prospective jurors will be reading her twitter, and buying into her “testimony”?

Where is that double-bird picture and the tongue shot when one needs it....

Anyone know of a water-ski competition with only 2 older female entrants? I want to be on the podium....

jmho ymmv lrr

Do any of you recall how upset MT was to find out that FD had been to Jennifer’s house two days before her murder, and how concerned she was at the possibility that he might have gone into the house?
I am quoting my own post because I wanted to add something to it-when it appeared that MT was upset that fD might have gone into the house…was she upset because she was jealous, was she upset because of possible repercussions with Jennifer being angry about it, or was she upset because fD may have left DNA there, that could incriminate him when Jennifer is murdered 2 days later? Did she know he was going to murder Jennifer? I am not saying that she did; only speculating that MT being upset that fD was at, and possibly in Jennifer’s house, triggers me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lee02!