Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #56

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The imposter tweeting for MT is back to emphasizing her limitation with English. Guess JS tweet fest has gone on without notice so decided to add 8+ reporters to the tweets. Pathetic.

What a jerk!
The imposter tweeting for MT is back to emphasizing her limitation with English. Guess JS tweet fest has gone on without notice so decided to add 8+ reporters to the tweets. Pathetic.

She was NOT denied a “spanish speaking” officer. It was John Kimball, I think, who asked her if she wanted or needed a Spanish speaker and MT declined. She never asked for one, and refused when one was offered to her. And-wasn’t Andrew Bowman present at the time? Am I misremembering? I don’t think I am.

Talk about trying his revamped image of MT in the court of popular opinion.

I call his bluff.

Play the tapes. Every minute.

They'll hurt his client and he knows it. (I'm reminded of IE representing she wanted BM's 3 30 hours of interviews played in their entirety, while simultaneously trying to dial back on everything her client said and throwing shade on the evidence, the investigation and the investigators. Becsuse she knows her client is damned, by which I mean guilty. She's got no better defense or she'd use it.)

This is just table pounding.

Grant his request. Roll 'em.

Her deceit will be evident. In any language.

JMO

Talk about trying his revamped image of MT in the court of popular opinion.

I call his bluff.

Play the tapes. Every minute.

They'll hurt his client and he knows it. (I'm reminded of IE representing she wanted BM's 3 30 hours of interviews played in their entirety, while simultaneously trying to dial back on everything her client said and throwing shade on the evidence, the investigation and the investigators. Becsuse she knows her client is damned, by which I mean guilty. She's got no better defense or she'd use it.)

This is just table pounding.

Grant his request. Roll 'em.

Her deceit will be evident. In any language.

JMO
I am starting to feel compelled to email the “real truth” to the media he’s tagging in these tweets. You know, from the videos and the police report. Hopefully, if they are competent media members, they’ve already seen it all.

This is gold... In 2017, Pro Se, Fd filed an amended objection to the Emergency Custody Order-- making sure to get on record that his marriage to Jennifer was broken down since 2011, making the five children then ages 5, 3, and 1.

And why was this? To imply that since 2011, his marriage to Jennifer was just a sham ("for the children"), but all the while he ingratiated himself to millions of dollars from his wife, and especially from his in-laws?

Of course, because we know fathers always and without hesitation, gladly loan their cheating, deadbeat sons-in-law millions of dollars while in a sham marriage with their daughter!

Can you say bad faith (mala fe), MT? She's a bigger full than I ever imagined if she thinks she can pull select pages from family court, taken out-of-context, and put them on blast to select media reporters. :mad:

1690213382243.png

This is gold... In 2017, Pro Se, Fd filed an amended objection to the Emergency Custody Order-- making sure to get on record that his marriage to Jennifer was broken down since 2011, making the five children then ages 5, 3, and 1.

And why was this? To imply that since 2011, his marriage to Jennifer was just a sham ("for the children"), but all the while he ingratiated himself to millions of dollars from his wife, and especially from his in-laws?

Of course, because we know fathers always and without hesitation, gladly loan their cheating, deadbeat sons-in-law millions of dollars while in a sham marriage with their daughter!

Can you say bad faith (mala fe), MT? She's a bigger full than I ever imagined if she thinks she can pull select pages from family court, taken out-of-context, and put them on blast to select media reporters. :mad:

View attachment 436790
And how is this relevant, anyway, from the defense perspective? Are they really attempting to say that MT is not a man-grabbing “hoooah”, so she must also not be a murderous co-conspiritor? Or is this finally an attempt to blacken fD’s reputation, and saying that all women were fooled by him, therefore she cannot be guilty of conspiracy? This is not a connection that I would make, as a juror. Plenty of women who’ve been fooled by smooth-talkers have ended up in prison for assisting them.

And how is this relevant, anyway, from the defense perspective? Are they really attempting to say that MT is not a man-grabbing “hoooah”, so she must also not be a murderous co-conspiritor? Or is this finally an attempt to blacken fD’s reputation, and saying that all women were fooled by him, therefore she cannot be guilty of conspiracy? This is not a connection that I would make, as a juror. Plenty of women who’ve been fooled by smooth-talkers have ended up in prison for assisting them.

Considering today's message is all about how Rena Kyrimi, the sister of Fotis told @48hours
that everyone who knew Fotis Dulos & Jennifer Dulos relationship knew that they were 2 incompatible characters, I'd say it's more "all at the wall" defense.

IMO, nothing been sticking, and won't, ever.

Considering today's message is all about how Rena Kyrimi, the sister of Fotis told @48hours
that everyone who knew Fotis Dulos & Jennifer Dulos relationship knew that they were 2 incompatible characters, I'd say it's more "all at the wall" defense.

IMO, nothing been sticking, and won't, ever.
I have been trying to avoid reading those tweets because they infuriate me-it does sound like they are throwing everything at the wall. Apparently the Dulos family didn’t think the Farber money was incompatible with Fotis OR the entire Dulos family, considering they rolled up in a moving van to loot the house after he died. And that’s another thing-if the Duloses and the Troconis family didn’t know that Jennifer is dead (“she might not be, they never found a body…”), what made them think she didn’t want her stuff that fD refused to let her take out of the house, like her furniture, and the kids’ legos?

I have been trying to avoid reading those tweets because they infuriate me-it does sound like they are throwing everything at the wall. Apparently the Dulos family didn’t think the Farber money was incompatible with Fotis OR the entire Dulos family, considering they rolled up in a moving van to loot the house after he died. And that’s another thing-if the Duloses and the Troconis family didn’t know that Jennifer is dead (“she might not be, they never found a body…”), what made them think she didn’t want her stuff that fD refused to let her take out of the house, like her furniture, and the kids’ legos?
And later, posting the kid's battery powered cars on craigslist.

Let’s hope so. I am all ready to be losing my mind over all of the possible ways that MT and KM could escape their punishment for what it appears they did. Funny-KM has been keeping his head way down; not a peep out of that corner. Meanwhile, Schoenhorn is making a “baggy pants farce” out of his part of it. And nobody seems to be the least bit concerned about the fact that a mother of 5 children was murdered. I am still shocked that MT’s camp is attempting, by virtue of publicizing the custody/divorce documents, to make Jennifer seem like the bad guy in all of this. Even fD doesn’t come off as badly.

The State's attorney has to "shut down" this fiasco. Sharing SEALED court records on a public site must violate some rules of judicial conduct....I would hope.

I might add there's a very "self-serving" interpretation of the facts that should be saved for the opening or closing of a trial.

I share everyone's disgust and need to scream comments.....why is the State letting this go on? MT, IMO, could not by herself put together this orchestrated release of information on her own accord.

The State's attorney has to "shut down" this fiasco. Sharing SEALED court records on a public site must violate some rules of judicial conduct....I would hope.

I might add there's a very "self-serving" interpretation of the facts that should be saved for the opening or closing of a trial.

I share everyone's disgust and need to scream comments.....why is the State letting this go on? MT, IMO, could not by herself put together this orchestrated release of information on her own accord.
Well, I’m kind of on a tear today; might have to “drop a dime” with the prosecutor’s office, just in case they don’t know about it. What is the prosecutor’s name? Colangelo is out; but I cannot recall who took over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyuglybefore