Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on which civil hearing, I can think of at least one reason why NP would be taking his head in his hands.

If the hearing was about the custody agreement and fD protesting supervised visitation, revealing to the Court a family trip with MT (and probably her child) in tow would be in direct violation of the custody agreement where MT was not to be present when the kids visited.

And if the hearing was before the Court imposed supervised visitation only, this may have been the moment fD was found in violation of the custody agreement and why supervised visitation was imposed.

IMO, either incident could have NP grabbing his head.
I’m so glad you remember all of these things. Was NP representing fD in anything other than the charges related to Jennifer’s murder? I don’t think so, but cannot think of how the timing of their affair untimately was problematic for fD in the murder case. Maybe NP was attempting to protect fD in the custody case, even though he wasn’t personally involved as his attorney.

I’m so glad you remember all of these things. Was NP representing fD in anything other than the charges related to Jennifer’s murder? I don’t think so, but cannot think of how the timing of their affair untimately was problematic for fD in the murder case. Maybe NP was attempting to protect fD in the custody case, even though he wasn’t personally involved as his attorney.

I don't know, I was just going on OP citing "fD was testifying at a civil hearing."

But yes, I think NP could have been trying to protect fD on the custody matter. Especially since the warning "Anything you say can be used against you" is not limited to what you say to Police when being interviewed! I just learned this recently, and the examples given were unrelated recorded jailhouse calls (a criminal defendant talking about a civil suit), and a defendant making statements to Media. The legal term is Admission by a Party Opponent.

Depending on which civil hearing, I can think of at least one reason why NP would be taking his head in his hands.

If the hearing was about the custody agreement and fD protesting supervised visitation, revealing to the Court a family trip with MT (and probably her child) in tow would be in direct violation of the custody agreement where MT was not to be present when the kids visited.

And if the hearing was before the Court imposed supervised visitation only, this may have been the moment fD was found in violation of the custody agreement and why supervised visitation was imposed.

IMO, either incident could have NP grabbing his head.
It was in the Farber Trustee v. FD case, AIR-- Weinstein was grilling FD on the stand.

There is an article in the Hartford Courant today about Schoenhorn’s attempt to get MT’s trial moved to Hartford-the main reason he gave was not actually that her suspected crime was alleged to have been committed there, but rather that she cannot get a fair trial in Stamford because of all of the rich white potential jurors that identify solely with Jennifer Dulos. Like MT doesn’t consider herself rich and white…weren’t all of these players (fD, MT and KM) purported to be rich and white, as well? And as far as a Stamford jury goes…has Schoenhorn ever looked around in a Stamford courthouse? No-he wants a judge he knows, and a friendly jury.

Do any of you recall how upset MT was to find out that FD had been to Jennifer’s house two days before her murder, and how concerned she was at the possibility that he might have gone into the house?

I always thought of JS as the dog-bite attorney so I didn't quite understand why changing venue to Hartford was such a big deal. Then, coincidentally, I came across an old CT Human Rights hearing concerning employment age discrimination noting that JS was appointed a state agency hearing officer in 1995 and then, I start to understand, JS is expecting a big welcome, coming home after landing a big whale, MT. If curious, here is the link. JS did not write the decision, it got passed to someone else, but JS gets a mention in the beginning and the logical reasoning, however chilly, is well laid out so I guess JS didn't start his career spewing twaddle but defending MT must have pushed his tabloid-headline-writing imagination to new heights.
8220420 Flood v American Can Final Decsision

So yeah, sentencing is the judge's realm and maybe there are broad guidelines in CT that make this a shoo in for time served if you are buds with the judge. And while legislators have helped with Jennifer's Law in shining a light on DV and gaslighting in divorce court, I'm just expecting MT and KM's court proceedings will be brief with no testimony, no statements, no evidence presented, the inevitable slaps on the wrist, maybe nolo contendre deals for both with time served. Attorneys get paid, backs get scratched, JV time of 8 years conveniently ignored as precedent. Money talks. No cooperation with police on even the basic human decencies required to get deals. Just feeling pessimistic after seeing JS's career progression.

I always thought of JS as the dog-bite attorney so I didn't quite understand why changing venue to Hartford was such a big deal. Then, coincidentally, I came across an old CT Human Rights hearing concerning employment age discrimination noting that JS was appointed a state agency hearing officer in 1995 and then, I start to understand, JS is expecting a big welcome, coming home after landing a big whale, MT. If curious, here is the link. JS did not write the decision, it got passed to someone else, but JS gets a mention in the beginning and the logical reasoning, however chilly, is well laid out so I guess JS didn't start his career spewing twaddle but defending MT must have pushed his tabloid-headline-writing imagination to new heights.

So yeah, sentencing is the judge's realm and maybe there are broad guidelines in CT that make this a shoo in for time served if you are buds with the judge. And while legislators have helped with Jennifer's Law in shining a light on DV and gaslighting in divorce court, I'm just expecting MT and KM's court proceedings will be brief with no testimony, no statements, no evidence presented, the inevitable slaps on the wrist, maybe nolo contendre deals for both with time served. Attorneys get paid, backs get scratched, JV time of 8 years conveniently ignored as precedent. Money talks. No cooperation with police on even the basic human decencies required to get deals. Just feeling pessimistic after seeing JS's career progression.
I think this is where JS is going, for sure. And it could work. This is truly upsetting.

There is an article in the Hartford Courant today about Schoenhorn’s attempt to get MT’s trial moved to Hartford-the main reason he gave was not actually that her suspected crime was alleged to have been committed there, but rather that she cannot get a fair trial in Stamford because of all of the rich white potential jurors that identify solely with Jennifer Dulos. Like MT doesn’t consider herself rich and white…weren’t all of these players (fD, MT and KM) purported to be rich and white, as well? And as far as a Stamford jury goes…has Schoenhorn ever looked around in a Stamford courthouse? No-he wants a judge he knows, and a friendly jury.
JS might try to seat only jurors who like horses.

Anything's possible in Corrupticut. Good find on JS's career trajectory. Pattis, too, was a CT state employee before he became an attorney. And afterwards when he became a special public defender. The state panders to him, too.

Anything's possible in Corrupticut. Good find on JS's career trajectory. Pattis, too, was a CT state employee before he became an attorney. And afterwards when he became a special public defender. The state panders to him, too.
It’s kind of the easy road to a successful career as a defense attorney. I wonder if that’s why they hired JS? Atty Bowman probably knew all of this, and since he couldn’t or wouldn’t defend her once the murder charges were filed, he likely suggested that they hire him.

imho, if the pictures of MT with horses that we've seen are shown -- jurors who like horses may not like MT...imho.

Or the double-bird pic, or the licking one...jmho
They won’t see any of that stuff, unfortunately. And don’t discount the possibility that JS gets that trial moved to Hartford. I don’t think that the CT State justice system cares much if KM and MT are held accountable; Gloria Farber is tapped out in CT, so they have no interest in these two because she has no power there. Sorry, I’m in a bad mood at the moment…

Last edited:
I think NP grabbed his head during the Farber vs Dulos Civil hearing in December of 2019. A forensic accountant brought in by attorney Weinstein, I think, identified travel arrangements for MT and FD in 2015. I hit the paywall about this at the Hartford Current, but found a very lengthy post by Afitzy from December 2019 that mentions it:

By Afitzy: We learned in Civil Court that the relationship with Michelle Troconis and Fotis Dulos started in 2015. FD by his own account in the "Greek Articles" which IMO violated the present 'gag order' said his relationship to JFd ended or changed in 2010. The divorce action in Family Court started in 2017 after JFd left 4Jx. So, FD stayed in a by all accounts 'dead' relationship for at least 7 years.
(Thread 33, post 352)

When was MT's divorce from her Florida marriage completed? There might be a little overlap there, also.

I think NP grabbed his head during the Farber vs Dulos Civil hearing in December of 2019. A forensic accountant brought in by attorney Weinstein, I think, identified travel arrangements for MT and FD in 2015. I hit the paywall about this at the Hartford Current, but found a very lengthy post by Afitzy from December 2019 that mentions it:

By Afitzy: We learned in Civil Court that the relationship with Michelle Troconis and Fotis Dulos started in 2015. FD by his own account in the "Greek Articles" which IMO violated the present 'gag order' said his relationship to JFd ended or changed in 2010. The divorce action in Family Court started in 2017 after JFd left 4Jx. So, FD stayed in a by all accounts 'dead' relationship for at least 7 years.
(Thread 33, post 352)

When was MT's divorce from her Florida marriage completed? There might be a little overlap there, also.
Yes, I thought it was as early as 2015, but wasn’t certain. MT is a known liar, and it appeared to be in her interest to claim that the relationship didn’t start until 2017. She’s said it recently, and her family said it in the interview that they did on one of those tv news shows. She and her husband didn’t divorce until 2016. So that might be her problem, although at this point, her ex husband may feel that he was lucky to get out alive.

(Thread 33, post 352)

Supreme Court decision should be out soon on JS' case v. court reporter on whether he gets the rest of the transcript of shrink's testimony re custody report, or why the judge sealed the courtroom.

Supreme Court decision should be out soon on JS' case v. court reporter on whether he gets the rest of the transcript of shrink's testimony re custody report, or why the judge sealed the courtroom.

imho, hope the judge keeps it all sealed. JMHO that protects the children, among the victims of this criminal trio jmho.

jmho ymmv lrr

HGHHUUUUU
A scheme to "break her down and pull her away from her loved ones"? Are you kidding me???? I can only think of one woman here who was broken down and pulled away from her loved ones and permanently and it most certainly wasn't the galactically self-righteois horse whisperer.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member