Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting to wonder if it is worth tagging some reporter with her tweets about Jennifer as a bad wife and mother, and see how that flies for MT. I don’t think it will make her look nearly as good as she and Schoenhorn think it does. She is practically saying that Jennifer asked for it, and got it.

OMG-this ignorant wench is still going after Jennifer on X (formerly known as Twitter).

Plaintiffs in a divorce change attorneys all the time -- not a smoking gun!

So what MT that your attorney, JLS, argued (again) your Constitutional rights were violated-- he's argued many things over the years and it doesn't mean that he prevailed in any of these arguments!

And FYI, "Gone Mom " was broadcast everywhere -- including Seattle! It wasn't viewed only in Stamford! :rolleyes:

I am starting to wonder if it is worth tagging some reporter with her tweets about Jennifer as a bad wife and mother, and see how that flies for MT. I don’t think it will make her look nearly as good as she and Schoenhorn think it does. She is practically saying that Jennifer asked for it, and got it.

Wow! Would this be the norm in Venezuela??? Beat down a deceased person about imagined poor choices???

Hhhmm, how does this align with the faith practice of Protestant churches in Avon, Connecticut?

Integrity matters to some of us.

imho integrity matters to Atty Bowman. Perhaps integrity is among the reasons Atty Bowman is no longer involved in this case?

jmho of course
ymmv on the Merit Parkway
lrr but do that solo or don't tell me

Plaintiffs in a divorce change attorneys all the time -- not a smoking gun!

So what MT that your attorney, JLS, argued (again) your Constitutional rights were violated-- he's argued many things over the years and it doesn't mean that he prevailed in any of these arguments!

And FYI, "Gone Mom " was broadcast everywhere -- including Seattle! It wasn't viewed only in Stamford! :rolleyes:

bbm

wait wait wait -- who switched attorneys in this case??? Atty Bowman to Atty Schoenhorn!

That was Michelle Troconis!

Smoking gun!!!

jmho ymmv lrr

Ish.

MT wasn't incriminated by association.

She wasn't groomed, coerced, misled.

She was just servin' her man.

She bought was FD was selling. Drank the Kool-aid. Poured the Kool-aid.

Even in hindsight, no insight. No remorse, no shame.

Hard to fathom of anyone with a beating heart, she appears to be doubling down. Self smug. Self justified.

Gross.

She clearly felt -- and still feels -- entitled to Jennifer's life. Her husband, her children, her lifestyle, her money, her reputation. Sickening.

She must still fancy herself a class act. Better mother. Better lovah.

The court document she's drooling over probably highlights any kind of medication or therapy Jennifer may have been prescribed (for having to deal with the Fotis) or a half sentence that highlighted MT's highlights, whatever that might be -- like "she isn't horrid."

Except she is.

JMO

Ish.

MT wasn't incriminated by association.

She wasn't groomed, coerced, misled.

She was just servin' her man.

She bought was FD was selling. Drank the Kool-aid. Poured the Kool-aid.

Even in hindsight, no insight. No remorse, no shame.

Hard to fathom of anyone with a beating, she appears to be doubling down. Self smug. Self justified.

Gross.

She clearly felt -- and still feels -- entitled to Jennifer's life. Her husband, her children, her lifestyle, her money, her reputation. Sickening.

She must still fancy herself a class act. Better mother. Better lovah.

The court document she's drooling over probably highlights any kind of medication or therapy Jennifer may have been prescribed (for having to deal with the Fotis) or a half sentence that highlighted MT's highlights, whatever that might be -- like "she isn't horrid."

Except she is.

JMO
You said it!

As I drove to work this morning, I was thinking about the Troconis “ladies”. And it occurred to me that they exhibit a sort of “they hate us ‘cause they ain’t us” attitude. Like bargain basement, low rent Kardashians. Which one of them thinks they are “Kim”?

As I drove to work this morning, I was thinking about the Troconis “ladies”. And it occurred to me that they exhibit a sort of “they hate us ‘cause they ain’t us” attitude. Like bargain basement, low rent Kardashians. Which one of them thinks they are “Kim”?
Yes, IMHO flying monkeys.

Open to question are the reasons: fear, honor culture, denial, similar pathology? Not gonna try to untangle that one.

I come from a feudal-type extended family that circled the wagons, and recognize it immediately. Thankful for parents who refused to enable.

Yes, flooding the zone with foolishness has brought out strong pushback from GG and others. Here for it.

Above all, here for accountability & natural consequences for those who willfully participate in homicidal plans.

And for a greater sense of resolution/peace for Jennifer’s children and loved ones.

And if there’s life after, a gentler repose for Jennifer.

It has crossed my mind several times in the last few days what a horrible, merciless death poor Jennifer endured. I have no doubt in my mind that MT and probably even her mother,we’re in on the planning and cover up. Horrifying that MT is protected by those awful people and arrogant ,low life attorney. I hope the CT justice system will finally quit putting up with the motion shenanigans and force the truth out of MT and KM and allow justice for the victim and her mother and children .This game the Troconis family is playing has gone on way too long. My opinion.

As a comparison to being convicted as an accessory for encouraging the murder, take note of this case:

In a Colorado Federal Court today, a wealthy PA Dentist (Lawrence Rudolph) was sentenced to life in prison for murdering his wife while on Safari in Zambia, and fined more than $15M.

The prosecution recommended $10M in penalties-- citing that the defendant shouldn't have money to file frivolous lawsuits from prison or to seek revenge from behind bars -- hiring hitmen, etc.

The motive for the murder was alleged so he could live a lavish retirement with his longtime mistress who was sentenced in June to 17 years in prison after being convicted of being an accessory. She has filed an appeal.

The Judge was so turned off by the adult son's letter stating how a $10M penalty would essentially punish him and his sister (from inheriting from half of their mother's estate) that he raised the fines to more than $15M.

The two adult children, who never spoke up for their murdered mother -- had the Judge citing the penalty wasn't punishment and they were not entitled to unjust enrichment from their father's criminal scheme!

As a comparison to being convicted as an accessory for encouraging the murder, take note of this case:

In a Colorado Federal Court today, a wealthy PA Dentist (Lawrence Rudolph) was sentenced to life in prison for murdering his wife while on Safari in Zambia, and fined more than $15M.

The prosecution recommended $10M in penalties-- citing that the defendant shouldn't have money to file frivolous lawsuits from prison or to seek revenge from behind bars -- hiring hitmen, etc.

The motive for the murder was alleged so he could live a lavish retirement with his longtime mistress who was sentenced in June to 17 years in prison after being convicted of being an accessory. She has filed an appeal.

The Judge was so turned off by the adult son's letter stating how a $10M penalty would essentially punish him and his sister (from inheriting from half of their mother's estate) that he raised the fines to more than $15M.

The two adult children, who never spoke up for their murdered mother -- had the Judge citing the penalty wasn't punishment and they were not entitled to unjust enrichment from their father's criminal scheme!

Sorry, I omitted a passage from the Judge in my earlier post...

Specific to the 17-year sentence imposed on the girlfriend for encouraging the wife's murder, she was also fined $250K.

As to whether or not a judge takes into account the defendant's attitude towards the victim and flippant behavior as we've seen here by MT, it certainly mattered to the observant Judge in this case when imposing the girlfriend's sentence.

John Dill, an attorney for Milliron, said the prison sentence was longer than what is typically dolled out for such charges, calling it “excessive” and vowing to appeal. Dill argued that the convictions were merely based on Milliron’s perjury charges and do not implicate her in the execution of the crime.

Standing in front of the judge on Friday, Milliron insisted she was innocent of the crimes but said she was “sympathetic” to the Rudolph family.

Judge William J. Martínez argued that the long sentence was deserved because evidence pointed to Milliron “encouraging” the crime. Martínez added that Milliron seemed “unrepentant” in part because he judged her emotionally unmoved when she was shown graphic images and listened to wrenching testimony during the trial.

So over on X (formerly Twitter), GG is posting some things about Pawel Gumienny, and the defense’s attempts to make him the scapegoat. I am curious to know how this will fly in court, when MT finally has her trial. I imagine that PG will be called as a prosecution witness, but wonder how JS will attempt to malign him, and use him as “reasonable doubt”. Will he characterize PG’s testimony for the prosecution as “self serving”, as if he is also a suspect? Will he attempt to portray him as a liar? Will he claim, without actually naming him, as another potential suspect that was deliberately ignored by the police, so they could focus on the “innocent” Michelle Troconis? I definitely see PG featuring prominently in MT’s defense, but I’d like to know what all of you, who are much smarter than me, might think about this.

So over on X (formerly Twitter), GG is posting some things about Pawel Gumienny, and the defense’s attempts to make him the scapegoat. I am curious to know how this will fly in court, when MT finally has her trial. I imagine that PG will be called as a prosecution witness, but wonder how JS will attempt to malign him, and use him as “reasonable doubt”. Will he characterize PG’s testimony for the prosecution as “self serving”, as if he is also a suspect? Will he attempt to portray him as a liar? Will he claim, without actually naming him, as another potential suspect that was deliberately ignored by the police, so they could focus on the “innocent” Michelle Troconis? I definitely see PG featuring prominently in MT’s defense, but I’d like to know what all of you, who are much smarter than me, might think about this.
I completely agree with this. I think they will attempt to implicate PG because he was working on one of FD's projects in New Canaan at the time of JFd's disappearance, it was PG's vehicle that was captured near Waveny Park on the bus camera image in New Canaan, and it was PG who transferred the bucket with navy blue sweatshirt inside from his pickup (where he says he found it) to FD's laundry room. And they will hope that jurors think PG looks sneakier than MT does and ignore the following, which will dramatically tip the scales in PG's favor and against MT:
  • MT had much to gain while PG had nothing to gain by JFd's murder. MOTIVE.
  • On the spectrum of escalating abusive behavior, JFd's murder was just the final violation of many committed by MT with FD against JFd. PATTERN.
  • MT's repetitive lying to investigators - lies which aligned with the found alibi scripts. PARTICIPATION.
  • MT's stupidity in thinking a "selfie" with a store robot wouldn't be seen as "building the alibi," especially in light of the many lies she told investigators about her and FD's activities the morning of the day JFd disappeared. PARTICIPATION.
  • MT's stupidity in thinking that describing sex acts she was supposedly performing with FD at relevant times (shower in morning, against PG's truck in the afternoon) would shock and awe the person(s) who were questioning her so much that they would lose focus. JUST GENERAL STUPIDITY AND WHERE HER MIND IS MOST OF THE TIME.
  • MT's suspicious behavior holding onto PG's keys when FD returned PG to his pickup at the project at Mountain Springs Rd. PARTICIPATION.
  • MT accompanying FD for the detailing of PG's vehicle. PARTICIPATION.
  • MT accompanying FD on the evidence disposing Albany Ave. trip (where evidence was later found by investigators linking both FD and MT to articles containing JFd's DNA). PARTICIPATION.
  • MT's obvious coordination with FD to separate PG from his vehicle on both the date of JFd's disappearance as well as the later trip to the car wash/detail. PARTICIPATION.

In fact, these so tip the scales AGAINST MT that I cannot imagine what any judge was thinking when they released MT from wearing the ankle monitor.

I completely agree with this. I think they will attempt to implicate PG because he was working on one of FD's projects in New Canaan at the time of JFd's disappearance, it was PG's vehicle that was captured near Waveny Park on the bus camera image in New Canaan, and it was PG who transferred the bucket with navy blue sweatshirt inside from his pickup (where he says he found it) to FD's laundry room. And they will hope that jurors think PG looks sneakier than MT does and ignore the following, which will dramatically tip the scales in PG's favor and against MT:
  • MT had much to gain while PG had nothing to gain by JFd's murder. MOTIVE.
  • On the spectrum of escalating abusive behavior, JFd's murder was just the final violation of many committed by MT with FD against JFd. PATTERN.
  • MT's repetitive lying to investigators - lies which aligned with the found alibi scripts. PARTICIPATION.
  • MT's stupidity in thinking a "selfie" with a store robot wouldn't be seen as "building the alibi," especially in light of the many lies she told investigators about her and FD's activities the morning of the day JFd disappeared. PARTICIPATION.
  • MT's stupidity in thinking that describing sex acts she was supposedly performing with FD at relevant times (shower in morning, against PG's truck in the afternoon) would shock and awe the person(s) who were questioning her so much that they would lose focus. JUST GENERAL STUPIDITY AND WHERE HER MIND IS MOST OF THE TIME.
  • MT's suspicious behavior holding onto PG's keys when FD returned PG to his pickup at the project at Mountain Springs Rd. PARTICIPATION.
  • MT accompanying FD for the detailing of PG's vehicle. PARTICIPATION.
  • MT accompanying FD on the evidence disposing Albany Ave. trip (where evidence was later found by investigators linking both FD and MT to articles containing JFd's DNA). PARTICIPATION.
  • MT's obvious coordination with FD to separate PG from his vehicle on both the date of JFd's disappearance as well as the later trip to the car wash/detail. PARTICIPATION.

In fact, these so tip the scales AGAINST MT that I cannot imagine what any judge was thinking when they released MT from wearing the ankle monitor.
Wonderfully elucidated!

Also on X, was a post by MT stating that prosecutors were worried that she wouldn’t show up in court, but she’s been to court 4 times! Clearly obliquely referring to both the GPS ankle monitor and the passport confiscation, and ignoring all of the court dates, where she was allowed to be “present” remotely, because she wasn’t in the state of CT.

Wonderfully elucidated!

Also on X, was a post by MT stating that prosecutors were worried that she wouldn’t show up in court, but she’s been to court 4 times! Clearly obliquely referring to both the GPS ankle monitor and the passport confiscation, and ignoring all of the court dates, where she was allowed to be “present” remotely, because she wasn’t in the state of CT.
WHO among any of those of us who have been observing MT and her family since JFd disappeared believes that confiscation of MT's passports (current and expired) will keep her from fleeing the country if it begins to become clear that a prison term is in her future?

Not me.

If MT flees, her travel will not require a passport, will not be on a commercial airliner, and she will go to a place where her family is certain authorities will deny that she is there. Sure, that would be a crime, but as dear mama T (and I don't mean Mother Teresa) might say, respect for and adherence to U.S. law is for "the little people."

Thus the need for the ankle monitor and the constant attention of those keeping track of it.

ETA: I am completely flummoxed at what has happened to this case. It's like the judiciary in CT got and still has COVID-fog.

MT does appear to be attempting to prove that her “presumption of innocence” no longer exists, anywhere, if I am right about what she is posting on X. Will this work, and is it possible that she won’t be tried, because of it? Has anyone ever seen a suspect going on X or Twitter, or any other social media platform and doing this? Nobody is going after her and tagging her, I don’t think-just responding to her tweets, that she is making first. What could the legal ramifications be in this case? It would be terrible if she gets off the hook (not that I necessarily think she will because if it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia