Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MT does appear to be attempting to prove that her “presumption of innocence” no longer exists, anywhere, if I am right about what she is posting on X. Will this work, and is it possible that she won’t be tried, because of it? Has anyone ever seen a suspect going on X or Twitter, or any other social media platform and doing this? Nobody is going after her and tagging her, I don’t think-just responding to her tweets, that she is making first. What could the legal ramifications be in this case? It would be terrible if she gets off the hook (not that I necessarily think she will because if it).
Her freedom has not been denied; far from it. She enjoys more than most would in circumstances where they have been charged with such serious crimes and are awaiting trial. If that isn't "presumption of innocence," I don't know what is.

I completely agree with this. I think they will attempt to implicate PG because he was working on one of FD's projects in New Canaan at the time of JFd's disappearance, it was PG's vehicle that was captured near Waveny Park on the bus camera image in New Canaan, and it was PG who transferred the bucket with navy blue sweatshirt inside from his pickup (where he says he found it) to FD's laundry room. And they will hope that jurors think PG looks sneakier than MT does and ignore the following, which will dramatically tip the scales in PG's favor and against MT:
  • MT had much to gain while PG had nothing to gain by JFd's murder. MOTIVE.
  • On the spectrum of escalating abusive behavior, JFd's murder was just the final violation of many committed by MT with FD against JFd. PATTERN.
  • MT's repetitive lying to investigators - lies which aligned with the found alibi scripts. PARTICIPATION.
  • MT's stupidity in thinking a "selfie" with a store robot wouldn't be seen as "building the alibi," especially in light of the many lies she told investigators about her and FD's activities the morning of the day JFd disappeared. PARTICIPATION.
  • MT's stupidity in thinking that describing sex acts she was supposedly performing with FD at relevant times (shower in morning, against PG's truck in the afternoon) would shock and awe the person(s) who were questioning her so much that they would lose focus. JUST GENERAL STUPIDITY AND WHERE HER MIND IS MOST OF THE TIME.
  • MT's suspicious behavior holding onto PG's keys when FD returned PG to his pickup at the project at Mountain Springs Rd. PARTICIPATION.
  • MT accompanying FD for the detailing of PG's vehicle. PARTICIPATION.
  • MT accompanying FD on the evidence disposing Albany Ave. trip (where evidence was later found by investigators linking both FD and MT to articles containing JFd's DNA). PARTICIPATION.
  • MT's obvious coordination with FD to separate PG from his vehicle on both the date of JFd's disappearance as well as the later trip to the car wash/detail. PARTICIPATION.

In fact, these so tip the scales AGAINST MT that I cannot imagine what any judge was thinking when they released MT from wearing the ankle monitor.
A wonderful synopsis DIddian.

We might also consider if other evidence exists:
  • Did MT visit the NY probate court prior to JFD's "disappearance?
  • Did MT help FD take cash and other items to Greece?
  • What was MT doing the night of the little gathering before JFD's disappearance?
  • Who was MT talking to on the phone just prior to JFD's arrival home from taking the children to school?
  • Why didn't MT honor the divorce court restrictions of not being present when the Dulos children were? And, what was she planning to do on the weekend FD was to have the children for the weekend?
  • Was MT in contact with FD after the court had restricted their communication with each other?

• What was MT doing the night of the little gathering before JFD's disappearance?
  • Who was MT talking to on the phone just prior to JFD's arrival home from taking the children to school?
  • Why didn't MT honor the divorce court restrictions of not being present when the Dulos children were? And, what was she planning to do on the weekend FD was to have the children for the weekend?
  • Was MT in contact with FD after the court had restricted their communication with each other?
Good job! Some of these were questions I had, too-maybe the detectives wondered the same things, and a smart jury will want to know. Too bad the defense cannot put her on the stand.

BBM. Yes, I too would like to know who MT was actually talking to on the phone just prior to JFD's arrival home from taking the children to school. I'd also like to know the location of that cellphone at the time the calls were exchanged between MT and whoever was holding that cellphone.

The timing is remarkable. Also remarkable, the three consecutive cancelled calls shortly after the 8:24 am call from AT. Was the call from AT a "signal" to MT and the three cancelled calls MT made subsequent to AT's call also "signals" to others who were at the time holding those cellphones? Who makes three hangup calls to three separate individuals in a row?

Keep in mind that just because MT identified the caller/callee as a particular individual on her telephone log does NOT mean that is who the phone actually belonged to or who the phone was being used by at the time of the call. It is probably reasonable to presume consistency of MT's behavior. Just like MT lied in her answers to LE's questions when being interviewed, she likely lied on the telephone log.

We already know MT and FD were using cellphones as tools to mislead. For example, FD left his cellphone at 4 Jefferson Circle to give the impression he was there when he was in fact in New Canaan. Also, to give the impression they were away waterskiing and could not receive calls, MT delivered FD's and her own cellphone to 4 Jefferson Circle immediately before the time PG had told FD he'd be arriving back in Farmington that afternoon to pick up his vehicle.

BBM. Yes, I too would like to know who MT was actually talking to on the phone just prior to JFD's arrival home from taking the children to school. I'd also like to know the location of that cellphone at the time the calls were exchanged between MT and whoever was holding that cellphone.

The timing is remarkable. Also remarkable, the three consecutive cancelled calls shortly after the 8:24 am call from AT. Was the call from AT a "signal" to MT and the three cancelled calls MT made subsequent to AT's call also "signals" to others who were at the time holding those cellphones? Who makes three hangup calls to three separate individuals in a row?

Keep in mind that just because MT identified the caller/callee as a particular individual on her telephone log does NOT mean that is who the phone actually belonged to or who the phone was being used by at the time of the call. It is probably reasonable to presume consistency of MT's behavior. Just like MT lied in her answers to LE's questions when being interviewed, she likely lied on the telephone log.

We already know MT and FD were using cellphones as tools to mislead. For example, FD left his cellphone at 4 Jefferson Circle to give the impression he was there when he was in fact in New Canaan. Also, to give the impression they were away waterskiing and could not receive calls, MT delivered FD's and her own cellphone to 4 Jefferson Circle immediately before the time PG had told FD he'd be arriving back in Farmington that afternoon to pick up his vehicle.
I love your astute thinking. MT and FD had a lot "stinking" phones in 4 Jefferson Xing. MT has been very anxious to get back her mother's (Why would her mother have a phone there?); her daughter's laptop (Why wasn't that with her daughter who was at school?); and the large number of Fore Group phones....Move a SIM card here and there...or ????

Is the wonderful spread sheet from the arrest warrants created by you? I lost all the data on my old Windows machine and have wanted to reference it lately. If so, would you be willing to share it again?

Brilliant-flipping brilliant!

I completely agree with this. I think they will attempt to implicate PG because he was working on one of FD's projects in New Canaan at the time of JFd's disappearance, it was PG's vehicle that was captured near Waveny Park on the bus camera image in New Canaan, and it was PG who transferred the bucket with navy blue sweatshirt inside from his pickup (where he says he found it) to FD's laundry room. And they will hope that jurors think PG looks sneakier than MT does and ignore the following, which will dramatically tip the scales in PG's favor and against MT:
  • MT had much to gain while PG had nothing to gain by JFd's murder. MOTIVE.
  • On the spectrum of escalating abusive behavior, JFd's murder was just the final violation of many committed by MT with FD against JFd. PATTERN.
  • MT's repetitive lying to investigators - lies which aligned with the found alibi scripts. PARTICIPATION.
  • MT's stupidity in thinking a "selfie" with a store robot wouldn't be seen as "building the alibi," especially in light of the many lies she told investigators about her and FD's activities the morning of the day JFd disappeared. PARTICIPATION.
  • MT's stupidity in thinking that describing sex acts she was supposedly performing with FD at relevant times (shower in morning, against PG's truck in the afternoon) would shock and awe the person(s) who were questioning her so much that they would lose focus. JUST GENERAL STUPIDITY AND WHERE HER MIND IS MOST OF THE TIME.
  • MT's suspicious behavior holding onto PG's keys when FD returned PG to his pickup at the project at Mountain Springs Rd. PARTICIPATION.
  • MT accompanying FD for the detailing of PG's vehicle. PARTICIPATION.
  • MT accompanying FD on the evidence disposing Albany Ave. trip (where evidence was later found by investigators linking both FD and MT to articles containing JFd's DNA). PARTICIPATION.
  • MT's obvious coordination with FD to separate PG from his vehicle on both the date of JFd's disappearance as well as the later trip to the car wash/detail. PARTICIPATION.

In fact, these so tip the scales AGAINST MT that I cannot imagine what any judge was thinking when they released MT from wearing the ankle monitor.
And PG did not get rid of the seats from his vehicle--as FD told him to do--but saved them and gave them to LE (to find evidence on them).

I love your astute thinking. MT and FD had a lot "stinking" phones in 4 Jefferson Xing. MT has been very anxious to get back her mother's (Why would her mother have a phone there?); her daughter's laptop (Why wasn't that with her daughter who was at school?); and the large number of Fore Group phones....Move a SIM card here and there...or ????

Is the wonderful spread sheet from the arrest warrants created by you? I lost all the data on my old Windows machine and have wanted to reference it lately. If so, would you be willing to share it again?
I’m not currently where I can download that again, but I can provide you the link to where I originally posted that on the JFD threads, here: Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

ETA: i had also provided a spreadsheet to assist in navigating through SW’s and I’ll see if I can locate the link to where I did that. Give me a minute. ETA: here is the link to the quick reference table to navigate the unsealed search warrants: Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

Last edited:
And PG did not get rid of the seats from his vehicle--as FD told him to do--but saved them and gave them to LE (to find evidence on them).
I am certain that PG was expected to do as he was told, and get rid of them-and fD would reluctantly tell the police that-1. PG was in New Canaan that day in his own truck, and not fD’s, and 2. PG requested seats from the porsche to swap out for the ones in the truck. They were absolutely, in my opinion, going to hang this on PG.

I’m not currently where I can download that again, but I can provide you the link to where I originally posted that on the JFD threads, here: Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

ETA: i had also provided a spreadsheet to assist in navigating through SW’s and I’ll see if I can locate the link to where I did that. Give me a minute. ETA: here is the link to the quick reference table to navigate the unsealed search warrants: Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49
@Tink56 - Link to my post with quick reference table for search warrants:

Last edited:

And, in addition to your brilliant thinking, we should look again at "what" JS wants thrown out....the broad phone searches...Hmmmm.

I am certain that PG was expected to do as he was told, and get rid of them-and fD would reluctantly tell the police that-1. PG was in New Canaan that day in his own truck, and not fD’s, and 2. PG requested seats from the porsche to swap out for the ones in the truck. They were absolutely, in my opinion, going to hang this on PG.
And PG took that pail with the sweatshirt, etc. that he found in his truck and put it in FD's laundry room, which he told LE about. So then LE apparently didn't find it until it shows up years later, having been given by JS to his attorney, who gives it to LE, and LE finds a letter to her (JS's attorney) from JS in the box or whatever with the evidence, and cries violation of attorney-client privilege. And prosecutor then cries conflict of interest and wants JS disqualified bc they want to call him as a witness as to how he came by the sweatshirt, etc (also tools, which AIR allegedly had MT's DNA on them, but sweatshirt allegedly had PG DNA on it, and what does that prove, I dunno.) Didn't LE and JS stipulate, after court hearing, that neither side would take up the sweatshirt, etc. at the trial?

And PG took that pail with the sweatshirt, etc. that he found in his truck and put it in FD's laundry room, which he told LE about. So then LE apparently didn't find it until it shows up years later, having been given by JS to his attorney, who gives it to LE, and LE finds a letter to her (JS's attorney) from JS in the box or whatever with the evidence, and cries violation of attorney-client privilege. And prosecutor then cries conflict of interest and wants JS disqualified bc they want to call him as a witness as to how he came by the sweatshirt, etc (also tools, which AIR allegedly had MT's DNA on them, but sweatshirt allegedly had PG DNA on it, and what does that prove, I dunno.) Didn't LE and JS stipulate, after court hearing, that neither side would take up the sweatshirt, etc. at the trial?
Yes, they both stipulated, and it’s never supposed to be discussed, except here comes MT on X, bringing it up, and alluding to PG as a person whose DNA was present in the hoodie that was found in his truck. The defense apparently still wants to use it as evidence; just not in court.

Maybe FD helped himself to PG's sweatshirt, just sitting there in the truck, and added it to his early morning bike ride with zip ties.

Evil evil evil.

JMO

Wasn't the sweatshirt that made it to the hands of Fd's attorney located inside a bucket on a property or in the back of a vehicle -- I forget which?
According to what PG told LE: On the Tuesday after he returned to work (Monday was Memorial Day I believe) after JFd's disappearance, PG found the bucket with sweatshirt inside in the back of his pickup. Thinking FD had at some time left it there, he moved the bucket with sweatshirt inside to FD's laundry room.

ETA: From page 24 of the Troconis Arrest Warrant signed 1/6/2020:
1692823667799.png

Last edited:
According to what PG told LE: On the Tuesday after he returned to work (Monday was Memorial Day I believe) after JFd's disappearance, PG found the bucket with sweatshirt inside in the back of his pickup. Thinking FD had at some time left it there, he moved the bucket with sweatshirt inside to FD's laundry room.

ETA: From page 24 of the Troconis Arrest Warrant signed 1/6/2020:
View attachment 442569
Oh sorry-4jx is where PG left the bucket containing the sweatshirt? Either way, fD and MT had custody of it for some length of time.

Oh sorry-4jx is where PG left the bucket containing the sweatshirt? Either way, fD and MT had custody of it for some length of time.
I'm so curious whether the bucket came from JFD's place. IIRC, the nanny had pointed out a few things that she noticed were missing - including at least one camp pillow that had been on shelves in JFD's garage. Clearly, the bicyclist in the navy sweatshirt pedaling his way to JFD's place that morning wasn't carrying a bucket in that surveillance photo.

Edited to add: The camp pillow also interests me as (to me) it suggests that at least one other person was at the scene with FD and one of the at least two attackers used the pillow to stifle JFD's screams/cries once she was down on the ground and as the other person continued to murder and bind her. (I'm sorry as I hate to even imagine or type that.)

People who commit such violent and life-destroying acts against innocent people - or who participate in the development and execution of such planned acts against innocent people - deserve to have the rest of the world know they have done so and they deserve to spend the rest of their lives in prison.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member