Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #56

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW IMO FD's suicide letter was a confession. To know KM and MT weren't involved, he had to know what happened. Welp. Better to leave that out. Could've said that, if he was the issue, he was removing himself so JFd could ungone hergirlself.

His feeble attempt to be vouchsafe for KM and MT indicates knowledge of a crime. In that portion of his last statement, he didn't say "none of us was involved..." Just them. Why would they be involved in a gone girl scenario? Why mention them at all?

Pulp of lies anyway.

FD's DNA didn't belong in JFd's house. JFd's blood didn't belong in her garage. Biological material didn't belong in thr truck FD borrowed. JFd's bloody clothing didn't belong in trash bags. MT's greedy, grimy, tacky fingerprints didn't belong on bloody trash bags. And JFd's life, children, money didn't belong to FD to do with as he pleased.

He's a thief. Of the highest order. I mean, lowest.

And KW and MT aren't much better.

JMO

FWIW IMO FD's suicide letter was a confession. To know KM and MT weren't involved, he had to know what happened. Welp. Better to leave that out. Could've said that, if he was the issue, he was removing himself so JFd could ungone hergirlself.

His feeble attempt to be vouchsafe for KM and MT indicates knowledge of a crime. In that portion of his last statement, he didn't say "none of us was involved..." Just them. Why would they be involved in a gone girl scenario? Why mention them at all?

Pulp of lies anyway.

FD's DNA didn't belong in JFd's house. JFd's blood didn't belong in her garage. Biological material didn't belong in thr truck FD borrowed. JFd's bloody clothing didn't belong in trash bags. MT's greedy, grimy, tacky fingerprints didn't belong on bloody trash bags. And JFd's life, children, money didn't belong to FD to do with as he pleased.

He's a thief. Of the highest order. I mean, lowest.

And KW and MT aren't much better.

JMO
I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed reading that-just wish it had never been necessary to write it in the first place

One of the things that MT stated as fact on X, is that Judge Blawie “recused himself” from being her trial judge, implying that he had some kind of conflict of interest. I am not aware that this is the case-does anyone know why Judge Blawie, and Judge White are no longer presiding, and it’s now in Judge Randolph’s court?

Sigh...I am MOST concerned about the State's will to prosecute MT. Colangelo and even Ferencek seemed vested in reaching a semblance of justice for JFD and knew the case well, at least Coangelo did.

The attorneys now charged with prosecuting the case are fairly new to the field of law 12 years and 15 years. JS is a seasoned and salty defense attorney who may not open the boxes of evidence, but can yell "rights" to the end of his days.

A well-prepared and presented court case will take time and skill and personal investment for a successful prosecution. Michelle Manning and Sean McGuiness could be extremely talented lawyers, but I can't find much about their trial experience. Does anyone know more about them?
:(

Sigh...I am MOST concerned about the State's will to prosecute MT. Colangelo and even Ferencek seemed vested in reaching a semblance of justice for JFD and knew the case well, at least Coangelo did.

The attorneys now charged with prosecuting the case are fairly new to the field of law 12 years and 15 years. JS is a seasoned and salty defense attorney who may not open the boxes of evidence, but can yell "rights" to the end of his days.

A well-prepared and presented court case will take time and skill and personal investment for a successful prosecution. Michelle Manning and Sean McGuiness could be extremely talented lawyers, but I can't find much about their trial experience. Does anyone know more about them?
You’re right—not much out there at all. I did find this article from a previous case, though; Manning appears measured, dogged, assertive. Mediagenic in a good way, too—not showboat-y. Maybe my projection! MOO

Manning on this one, too.

Recently, everyone on this post has presented quite the info that LE can use (and has used). All these postings are of course feeding of of JS , MT and KW’s arsenal (they are probably GUILTY ). I applaud Jennifer’s Mom and Jennifer’s friends for taking the high road and letting this play out, not responding to these horrific allegations. God Bless Jennifer and her family and friends! Justice will prevail, even for those of us from Connecticut who think our courts are slow (and I am one of them!).

I think MT is employing the Bart Simpson defense…”I didn’t do it-no one saw me-you can’t prove it”.
While trying to sell herself on social media as an accomplished sports reporter who is also a "charitable, animal loving, church-going, patiently and lovingly attendant to those with special needs" example of nurturing motherhood and parent-tending daughterhood.

I seldom look. To me, no matter what, she looks bathed in JFD's blood given her obvious participation in the planning, preparation, and execution of JFD's murder, the subsequent disposing of and tampering with the evidence of that evil act, and lies to conceal her and her conspirators' involvement from investigators. The work of investigators revealed to this point is very damning.

I hope KM spills everything he knows and the only thing that provides JS any room to negotiate MT's length of prison term is MT's revelation of the location of JFD's remains that results in their recovery. And if MT doesn't know, too bad. Her married boyfriend took that ace-in-the-hole to hell with him and she's going to have to wait until she arrives there too to learn it - too late to save her here.

While trying to sell herself on social media as an accomplished sports reporter who is also a "charitable, animal loving, church-going, patiently and lovingly attendant to those with special needs" example of nurturing motherhood and parent-tending daughterhood.

I seldom look. To me, no matter what, she looks bathed in JFD's blood given her obvious participation in the planning, preparation, and execution of JFD's murder, the subsequent disposing of and tampering with the evidence of that evil act, and lies to conceal her and her conspirators' involvement from investigators. The work of investigators revealed to this point is very damning.

I hope KM spills everything he knows and the only thing that provides JS any room to negotiate MT's length of prison term is MT's revelation of the location of JFD's remains that results in their recovery. And if MT doesn't know, too bad. Her married boyfriend took that ace-in-the-hole to hell with him and she's going to have to wait until she arrives there too to learn it - too late to save her here.
Well said!

I am so hoping that Jennifer’s remains will eventually be found. But not holding my breath. Because if one or both of the co-conspiritors know, they will never say. Would fD and KM have brought her to Massachusetts? Maybe…

I think MT is employing the Bart Simpson defense…”I didn’t do it-no one saw me-you can’t prove it”.

Gee, thanks, now I'm visualizing Bart writing on Mrs.Crabapple's board, something like:

I will not help my lover kill his wife, kidnap the children, and loose access to her Daddy's money.

Too late, eh, Side-Piece?

jmho ymmv lrr

Did we ever figure out why FORE Group was working on a house in New Canaan (Sturbridge) to begin with? Was it to get EE in closer proximity to Jennifer, in his murder and frame up plan? 1.5 hours seems like a long way away from home base.

Did we ever figure out why FORE Group was working on a house in New Canaan (Sturbridge) to begin with? Was it to get EE in closer proximity to Jennifer, in his murder and frame up plan? 1.5 hours seems like a long way away from home base.
Originally, FD was going to start building in the New Canaan area where his "upscale" homes would garner better prices, if I remember correctly. I think there was some disagreement between FD and Jennifer about staying in the Farmington market.

And, again from memory, "the plan" was that JFD, FD, and the children would be moving to New Canaan. Her original rental home was secured with that plan in mind.

THEN, MT showed up in Farmington (am sure her father carefully vetted that decision and move) and things fell apart.

Again, this is my memory from early reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot