Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow! I had to remind myself...

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR190148553T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 09/07/2023. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that may be available on this case.

I agree with your "whys" about the plates. But the bike was said to be distinctive--a European model, AIR LE said--and that they found an impression of the bike's insignia on discarded tape--so that must've been taped over too. Possibly LE found it was the same kind of tape used on the plates? And I wonder if fingerprints were on the tape?
I’m not sure I expressed myself the way I meant to on the bike issue. fD clearly was concerned that someone might recognize the bike while he was riding it, but from a distance, that bike’s brand would not have been distinguishable. It was only the attempt to disguise it that was a problem for him-the emblem or tape bearing the emblem is what the police found in the discarded evidence bags. He overthought this and the license plates, and underthought the fact that people close to him would have known he had a bike, and no longer did, and had license plates that weren’t in their proper place in his garage. Similar to the issue of the phones-overthought leaving his phone the morning of the murder, underthought taking it with him when discarding the evidence. If he was still alive, he’d be toast.

I get my daily laugh there on X (Twitter). Another reporter blocked her nonsense.
She blocked me, too. No worries-I have another account…this is the reporter who blocked her-Darren Kramer. She is bragging about it like they are all against sweet Saint Michelle.

Attachments

• IMG_0806.jpeg
    IMG_0806.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 24
She blocked me, too. No worries-I have another account…this is the reporter who blocked her-Darren Kramer. She is bragging about it like they are all against sweet Saint Michelle.
Seriously, MSN reporters are pros at Twitter/X and immediately recognized how defense attorney JLS was using MT's account.

Why wouldn't they block her account for what essentially represents trolling? Open your eyes, JLS.

Seriously, MSN reporters are pros at Twitter/X and immediately recognized how defense attorney JLS was using MT's account.

Why wouldn't they block her account for what essentially represents trolling? Open your eyes, JLS.
Insane, right? Or, maybe not…I guess it will be addressed this week when they’re in court.

I just hope the prosecution responded to Dr. Ruva's testimony about how MT/JLS have been involved in an active campaign to inflame MSM.

8/16/23

Troconis is the former girlfriend of Fotis Dulos, who was accused of killing his estranged wife. She listened as the court heard arguments for hours today on moving this case to a different jurisdiction.

Schoenhorn brought in Dr. Christine Ruva, the chair of psychology at the University of South Florida today to testify.

Ruva says her research has found jurors can be easily swayed by media coverage in high-profile cases like this, and she believes media reports painted a negative picture of Troconis.

"If jurors are exposed to pretrial publicity before coming to trial, what we find is that the way they interpret and process the trial information is different from jurors who weren't exposed to pretrial publicity," said Ruva.

Troconis will be back Thursday when the court will hear a motion from her attorney to suppress evidence in her trial.

I just hope the prosecution responded to Dr. Ruva's testimony about how MT/JLS have been involved in an active campaign to inflame MSM.

8/16/23

Troconis is the former girlfriend of Fotis Dulos, who was accused of killing his estranged wife. She listened as the court heard arguments for hours today on moving this case to a different jurisdiction.

Schoenhorn brought in Dr. Christine Ruva, the chair of psychology at the University of South Florida today to testify.

Ruva says her research has found jurors can be easily swayed by media coverage in high-profile cases like this, and she believes media reports painted a negative picture of Troconis.

"If jurors are exposed to pretrial publicity before coming to trial, what we find is that the way they interpret and process the trial information is different from jurors who weren't exposed to pretrial publicity," said Ruva.

Troconis will be back Thursday when the court will hear a motion from her attorney to suppress evidence in her trial.
I was thinking the same. If some of the X stuff is presented in court, what it will show is MT (or whoever is managing her account) provoking responses, rather than being provoked. Almost everything is her making numerous daily tweets, and other people replying. She has never been harrassed-not ever.

Last edited:
Thursday, Sept. 7th:
*Motions Hearing (@ am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan; still missing) – *Michelle C. Troconis (44/now 48) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19). These charges were dismissed (8/28/20) & recharged below. Stamford Sup Court
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19). Off GPS 4/6/23. Stamford Norwalk
*Charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20). Off GPS 4/6/23. Stamford-Norwalk
*Charged (8/28/20) with 2nd degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence. No plea entered yet. $500K bond. Posted bond. Off GPS 4/6/23. Stamford-Norwalk
Judge Kevin Randolph presiding for trial.
Bond info & Court info from 6/3/19 thru 8/9/23 reference post #202 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-56.683382/page-11

8/16/23 Update: On Wednesday, Schoenhorn elicited testimony from an expert on the influence of media coverage on jurors in an attempt to get trial proceedings moved to the Superior Court of Hartford in the county where his client lived at the time of the death & disappearance. Schoenhorn brought in Dr. Christine Ruva, the chair of psychology at the University of South Florida today to testify. Stamford Superior Court Judge Kevin A. Randolph said previously he does not expect to rule on the motion heard Wednesday, or the several other motions filed in the case, until September. A hearing on a separate motion is scheduled for Thursday. Schoenhorn filed a motion last month asking the judge to prohibit prosecutors from using cellphone tower data. Schoenhorn said an expert from Philadelphia will testify Thursday morning. Pretrial motions hearing continues on 8/17/23.
8/17/23 Update: Schoenhorn argued on Thursday that police investigators violated his client’s Fourth Amendment rights when they seized cellphone data using an “outrageously broad” search warrant. In defense of his motion to suppress major chunks of cellphone tower data gathered by police, Schoenhorn called telecommunications consultant Baw Chng to the stand Thursday to testify on the types of information gathered from what police call “cellphone tower data dumps.” Assistant State’s Attorney Sean McGuinness, however, argued that Schoenhorn “utterly failed to establish the standing” to ask the court to suppress such evidence. He contended that the defense didn’t put any evidence on the record during Thursday’s hearing of what data of Troconis’ was allegedly obtained by police. Troconis & Schoenhorn are next expected to appear in court on 9/7/23 & 9/8/23 to finish arguing the motion for a change of venue for the eventual trial, as well as a hearing on the execution of a search warrant of Fotis Dulos’s home at 4 Jefferson Crossing in Farmington, where Troconis was living at the time.
*Kent D. Mawhinney (54/now 58) – Murder: Judge John F. Blawie put the case on the trial docket. Hearing on 5/15/22.
2/23/22: Plead guilty to a charge of violating a protective order that stemmed from an incident involving his ex-wife. Sentenced for violation & assault on 6/17/22 was given a 5 year suspended prison sentence & 3 years of probation on a domestic violence charge.
*Fotis Dulos (52) – Committed suicide on 1/28/20 & declared dead at 5:32pm on 1/30/20. 3/3/20: Charges dismissed. The case against Dulos will be officially dismissed in about a year, unless the state decides to reopen it. 1/17/22: After debt, no money left in Dulos estate for children. While Fotis Dulos’ estate has $395,687 in assets, it owes $548,280.75 in expenses, according to Farmington Probate Court records. Attorney Christopher Hug will be paid $189,525 for settling the estate & attorney Paul Knierim, who represented Hug, will receive $98,326, court documents show."

Tomorrow! I had to remind myself...

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR190148553T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 09/07/2023. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that may be available on this case.
Any way to find out what time?

Do judges ever get irritated by delays, such as the ones seen in the Troconis case? I mean, Covid very clearly complicated the court system in CT and everywhere else-but lots of other places, they’ve been able to move the cases along. There are many murder cases that have been adjudicated in far less time, despite similar facts-the timing, the evidence load, etc. Is the prosecution currently using all of these delays to their advantage? For example, would they still be looking for evidence of something like money laundering by fD and MT, in order to enhance a motive for both of them to have wanted Jennifer dead? I’m sure they would love to find her remains, but I doubt that they are actively searching for her, but I wonder if more evidence would be better, or do they have more than enough to convict?

I really do wonder who is writing as mT in those tweets? We know it's not her by the way they speak. Who ever it is, they are not very smart because if they wanted people to believe it was her, they shouldn't be speaking in 3rd person. Not convinced it's JS, although he must have a plan for these tweets. Also makes me wonder what did happen to her horse friends, the husband, (car salesman) and wife? They started a fb page "Michelle is innocent" I think it was. It did not go the way they intended of course. He emailed me on several occasions tryin' to convince me she was innocent. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member