Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do wonder who is writing as mT in those tweets? We know it's not her by the way they speak. Who ever it is, they are not very smart because if they wanted people to believe it was her, they shouldn't be speaking in 3rd person. Not convinced it's JS, although he must have a plan for these tweets. Also makes me wonder what did happen to her horse friends, the husband, (car salesman) and wife? They started a fb page "Michelle is innocent" I think it was. It did not go the way they intended of course. He emailed me on several occasions tryin' to convince me she was innocent. :rolleyes:
Steven Mitchell? I think he may be Steph Mollerie on X, but I am not sure. I think it’s possible that MT’s family members take turns tweeting for her, or maybe her snaggletoothed boyfriend, if she is still with him. I do think it’s possible that MT is tweeting some of this crap-but not all of the tweets are new ones; they aren’t re-tweets, either-just retreads. I am certain that her lawyer and whatever “team” they have, know all about the twitter campaign. And approve of it. It does look like an act of desperation, and an attempt to create grounds for appeal which indicates to me that she has no plan to come to any agreement with the prosecution-she is going for broke.

Steven Mitchell? I think he may be Steph Mollerie on X, but I am not sure. I think it’s possible that MT’s family members take turns tweeting for her, or maybe her snaggletoothed boyfriend, if she is still with him. I do think it’s possible that MT is tweeting some of this crap-but not all of the tweets are new ones; they aren’t re-tweets, either-just retreads. I am certain that her lawyer and whatever “team” they have, know all about the twitter campaign. And approve of it. It does look like an act of desperation, and an attempt to create grounds for appeal which indicates to me that she has no plan to come to any agreement with the prosecution-she is going for broke.
Yes, him and his wife Susan. I wondered if that could be him.

Now her mother is testifying. LOL (I mean lying)

The searches of 4 JX should be accepted as the circumstances were exigent. If I remember from the pictures, etc. at the time, Mama A didn't even go into the house and was outside and left.

I couldn't find the original article but this one has some of the pictures from the original story:

Going back over his tweets, it has to be him LOL Tryin' to disguise his first name with a Steph :D
Yeah-people don’t realize that they express themselves in a certain way, and it’s distinctive. He hasn’t surfaced as often lately, as he did a couple of years ago, though. He and his wife cannot be super smart if they can’t see what went on here. I am getting tired of MT’s “team” claiming that the public and the media have “Hester Prynned” her. She isn’t merely a woman who fell in love with the wrong man, who she shouldn’t have trusted. She is a huntress, constantly stalking men with money. She knew who Fotis Dulos was, right out of the gate. What I think she didn’t know, at least at first, was that he really didn’t have any money. It was all Farber money-and in case anyone wants to make the argument that he did make money as a builder, I reference the fact that his only real “investor” (the so-called reason for all of his “business trips”), was Hilliard Farber. As soon as Jennifer’s father died, all of his money dried up. Nobody wanted to put any real money on fD’s ability to make any money as a builder. He and Michelle were living off of an assortment of credit cards, and shuffling around of money-that he knew he would never repay. If fD was capable to make it as a “builder”, he would have done so after Jennifer left. But her filing for divorce really screwed things up for him and for Michelle. Nothing good happened for them once she left. I think he planned that murder, or at least talked to Michelle about wanting her dead for maybe a year, and really started working to make it happen by the time he was talking to KM’s wife.

Last edited:
Found this at Stamford Advocate re today's proceeding.
Thank you-that’s illuminating…And Marisela Arreaza is full of C R A P! Imagine that she just happened to show up the day after fD and MT had PG’s truck fully cleaned and detailed. And she had nooooo idea that those two were suspected of being involved, even though her daughter had a consultation with Andrew Bowman the day before she arrived-but assumed the police were there about Jennifer’s disappearance. I am even more convinced that Mama A knows more than she ought to. Anybody else wonder why she brought her “work computer” with her for an improptu visit?

Last edited:
From the quoted news link:

9/7/23

In a separate motion that was argued before a judge last month, Schoenhorn also argued that evidence seized from the Jefferson Crossing home should be tossed out on the grounds that it was obtained via an “overly broad” search warrant.

On Wednesday, however, Stamford Superior Court Judge Kevin A. Randolph ruled that the police affidavit provided probable cause for the search.

"The warrant did not fail the particularity requirement of the Fourth Amendment," Randolph wrote in his decision.

Boom!

Probable cause = search warrants that are not written to fail!

Just because JLS doesn't like the results/inventory of the search does not give the Court a reason to toss/suppress the evidence!

I believe the only Motion I can recall where JLS prevailed was the umpteenth Motion to drop MT's GPS ankle monitor. I pray his average doesn't change.

Boom!

Probable cause = search warrants that are not written to fail!

Just because JLS doesn't like the results/inventory of the search does not give the Court a reason to toss/suppress the evidence!

I believe the only Motion I can recall where JLS prevailed was the umpteenth Motion to drop MT's GPS ankle monitor. I pray his average doesn't change.
And the one he was successful on, probably only happened because 3 years of listening to him whine was too much.

Thank you-that’s illuminating…And Marisela Arreaza is full of C R A P! Imagine that she just happened to show up the day after fD and MT had PG’s truck fully cleaned and detailed. And she had nooooo idea that those two were suspected of being involved, even though her daughter had a consultation with Andrew Bowman the day before she arrived-but assumed the police were there about Jennifer’s disappearance. I am even more convinced that Mama A knows more than she ought to. Anybody else wonder why she brought her “work computer” with her for an improptu visit?

Fd disappeared Jennifer on May 24, 2019, and May 27th was Memorial Day (Monday).

Mommy Arreaza testified she traveled from Florida on May 30 to visit MT and her granddaughter at 4 Jefferson Crossing in Farmington, and it was only the second time she'd been a guest here.

I know she moved out of 4 Jefferson Crossing in October 2019 but how long had MT been living there? If she'd been living there since 2017, then I'd say Mommy Arreaza was not a frequent guest and probably dropped everything to travel to Farmington-- for a purpose.

IMO, she came to Farmington to ensure there was a guardian present for her granddaughter in case MT was unexpectedly detained.

A wife/mother disappears during a contentious divorce and the husband is not going to be under suspicion or a POI? Does she think we are stupid?

Police showing up with a search warrant was certainly of no surprise! If she didn't want to forfeit her electronics, she should have stayed at a hotel during her visit. JMO

Aug 9, 2023

In his objection to the request to suppress the evidence, Assistant State’s Attorney Sean McGuinness argued that evidence found at the New Canaan scene and in the Hartford area, led investigators to believe that there could be evidence at the Farmington house.

"This court should not read into the search warrant in hypercritical ways," McGuinness said, adding that he did not believe that Schoenhorn had made enough of an argument to question the "facial validity" of the warrant.

Randolph, who will hear arguments next week on a change in venue in the case, said he does not expect to render decisions until early September.

[..]

Earlier this week in a state Supreme Court decision, Troconis lost an attempt to obtain transcripts from the Dulos divorce, in a move Schoenhorn hoped might help his client's defense

Fd disappeared Jennifer on May 24, 2019, and May 27th was Memorial Day (Monday).

Mommy Arreaza testified she traveled from Florida on May 30 to visit MT and her granddaughter at 4 Jefferson Crossing in Farmington, and it was only the second time she'd been a guest here.

I know she moved out of 4 Jefferson Crossing in October 2019 but how long had MT been living there? If she'd been living there since 2017, then I'd say Mommy Arreaza was not a frequent guest and probably dropped everything to travel to Farmington-- for a purpose.

IMO, she came to Farmington to ensure there was a guardian present for her granddaughter in case MT was unexpectedly detained.

A wife/mother disappears during a contentious divorce and the husband is not going to be under suspicion or a POI? Does she think we are stupid?

Police showing up with a search warrant was certainly of no surprise! If she didn't want to forfeit her electronics, she should have stayed at a hotel during her visit. JMO
Yes, what you said, exactly. It is my feeling that Andrew Bowman made it clear to MT that there was a good chance her daughter would need someone to care for her. I was thinking the same thing. This was no surprise, at all.

Yes, what you said, exactly. It is my feeling that Andrew Bowman made it clear to MT that there was a good chance her daughter would need someone to care for her. I was thinking the same thing. This was no surprise, at all.

from the article above...

Judge Randolph previously has said that he anticipates ruling this month on the remaining motions. The hearings on Schoenhorn’s motions are expected to continue Friday, at the state Superior Court in Stamford.

So I will go ahead & post my stuff... :)

Friday, Sept. 8th:
*Motions Hearing (@ 9am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan; still missing) – *Michelle C. Troconis (44/now 48) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19). These charges were dismissed (8/28/20) & recharged below. Stamford Sup Court
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19). Off GPS 4/6/23. Stamford Norwalk
*Charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20). Off GPS 4/6/23. Stamford-Norwalk
*Charged (8/28/20) with 2nd degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence. No plea entered yet. $500K bond. Posted bond. Off GPS 4/6/23. Stamford-Norwalk
Judge Kevin Randolph presiding for trial.
Bond info & Court info from 6/3/19 thru 8/16/23 reference post #388 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-56.683382/page-20

8/17/23 Update: Schoenhorn argued on Thursday that police investigators violated his client’s Fourth Amendment rights when they seized cellphone data using an “outrageously broad” search warrant. In defense of his motion to suppress major chunks of cellphone tower data gathered by police, Schoenhorn called telecommunications consultant Baw Chng to the stand Thursday to testify on the types of information gathered from what police call “cellphone tower data dumps.” Assistant State’s Attorney Sean McGuinness, however, argued that Schoenhorn “utterly failed to establish the standing” to ask the court to suppress such evidence. He contended that the defense didn’t put any evidence on the record during Thursday’s hearing of what data of Troconis’ was allegedly obtained by police. Troconis & Schoenhorn are next expected to appear in court on 9/7/23 & 9/8/23 to finish arguing the motion for a change of venue for the eventual trial, as well as a hearing on the execution of a search warrant of Fotis Dulos’s home at 4 Jefferson Crossing in Farmington, where Troconis was living at the time.
9/7/23 Update: Witnesses that testified about whether a legal search was conducted at the Farmington home on 5/30/19. Fotis Dulos' divorce attorney at the time of disappearance. Marisela Arreaza, Troconis' mother.
for more info see post #400 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-56.683382/page-20
and posts #408 & 414 (articles) here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-56.683382/page-21
In a separate motion that was argued before a judge last month, Schoenhorn also argued that evidence seized from the Jefferson Crossing home should be tossed out on the grounds that it was obtained via an “overly broad” search warrant. On Wednesday, however, Stamford Superior Court Judge Kevin A. Randolph ruled the police affidavit provided probable cause for the search. "The warrant did not fail the particularity requirement of the Fourth Amendment," Randolph wrote in his decision.
There are many other outstanding motions, including those to suppress evidence gathered through cellphone towers, electronic devices & DNA samples. Judge Randolph previously has said that he anticipates ruling this month on the remaining motions. The hearings on Schoenhorn’s motions are expected to continue Friday, 9/8/23 at the state Superior Court in Stamford. During this time, they also may finish arguments for the motion to change the venue of a potential trial. Judge Randolph, who will hear arguments next week on a change in venue in the case, said he does not expect to render decisions until early September.

*Kent D. Mawhinney (54/now 57) – Murder: Judge John F. Blawie put the case on the trial docket. Last hearing on 5/15/22.
2/23/22: Plead guilty to a charge of violating a protective order that stemmed from an incident involving his ex-wife. Sentenced for violation & assault on 6/17/22 was given a 5 year suspended prison sentence & 3 years of probation on a domestic violence charge.
*Fotis Dulos (52) – Committed suicide on 1/28/20 & declared dead at 5:32pm on 1/30/20. 3/3/20: Charges dismissed. The case against Dulos will be officially dismissed in about a year, unless the state decides to reopen it. 1/17/22: After debt, no money left in Dulos estate for children. While Fotis Dulos’ estate has $395,687 in assets, it owes $548,280.75 in expenses, according to Farmington Probate Court records. Attorney Christopher Hug will be paid $189,525 for settling the estate & attorney Paul Knierim, who represented Hug, will receive $98,326, court documents show."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia