Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Per Marissa -
They are adjourned for lunch now
-Search warrant for Fotis and Michelle's home - JS says overly broad, no probable cause, fishing expedition, better yet it was a commercial trawler that sucks up everything ( eyeroll by me)
-Afternoon will be about the motion to suppress MT's data seized from her phone
-No decision on either motion until September
Jmo

Per Marissa -
They are adjourned for lunch now
-Search warrant for Fotis and Michelle's home - JS says overly broad, no probable cause, fishing expedition, better yet it was a commercial trawler that sucks up everything ( eyeroll by me)
-Afternoon will be about the motion to suppress MT's data seized from her phone
-No decision on either motion until September
Jmo
He wants ALL the evidence from the tower dump suppressed, not just her phone. Talk about overly broad! He must have a reason for the request, though…theremust be something else within that tower dump that incriminates her-any lawyers have an idea?

He wants ALL the evidence from the tower dump suppressed, not just her phone. Talk about overly broad! He must have a reason for the request, though…theremust be something else within that tower dump that incriminates her-any lawyers have an idea?
Thanks @Jmoose! I am attaching that clarification tweet / link from Marissa updating her earlier tweet where my info came from. Hopefully these two motions brought up today just get shot down.
We will know in Sept which is not so far away. Change of venue is supposedly being heard next week but I did not see a time or date. JMO

08/09/2023

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR200241178T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 08/16/2023. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that may be available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

Thanks @Jmoose! I am attaching that clarification tweet / link from Marissa updating her earlier tweet where my info came from. Hopefully these two motions brought up today just get shot down.
We will know in Sept which is not so far away. Change of venue is supposedly being heard next week but I did not see a time or date. JMO

Link to video of parts of argument yesterday.

She also didn't get it right. JS didn't ask for the transcript from Dr. Herman, but from the court reporter.
She’s dumb, isn’t she? But I guess from her point of view,considering what she is trying to do, it doesn’t really matter if she gets it right, or not. I don’t understand why she cannot be stopped? It’s infuriating the way she is still trying to degrade Jennifer Farber, after assisting in planning her murder and coverup

More rubbish from team MT!

It's not enough that the Court sealed the report after its Author (Herman) couldn't stand up to questioning says it all. After the Court would not unseal the doc for MT's defense, they tried the backdoor seeking the transcript where I believe Herman may have complimented MT. Shoenhorn was allowed to read the report. It's not relevant to his case!

IMO, just another attempt by MT to malign JD, the only victim here.
1691707917453.png

1691707979955.png

More rubbish from team MT!

It's not enough that the Court sealed the report after its Author (Herman) couldn't stand up to questioning says it all. After the Court would not unseal the doc for MT's defense, they tried the backdoor seeking the transcript where I believe Herman may have complimented MT. Shoenhorn was allowed to read the report. It's not relevant to his case!

IMO, just another attempt by MT to malign JD, the only victim here.
View attachment 440158

View attachment 440161
What do you suppose she thinks she’ll gain by doing this? Even if someone might be inclined to give MT the benefit of the doubt until her trial, who would not be put off by this activity? She appears to be someone who cannot be told what to do. I think I recall that she and Fotis were told in court that they were not to contact each other, but they did, according to R. Colangelo. And the children were not to be contacted, either-but I think they had NB, her daughter, contact the older boys. I really hope this explodes for MT.

Now you know I love you people, but those of us without Twitter/X accounts can't read these any more.

Can someone summarize? THe journalists, perhaps, I can only imagine what's typed by MT. (Typed & erased several nicknames there, used up my self-control for a good 6 hours.)

BTW you can by gas, groceries, and gin here in a part of Kansas City:

1691717906838.png
image KCUR

jmho ymmv lrr

Now you know I love you people, but those of us without Twitter/X accounts can't read these any more.

Can someone summarize? THe journalists, perhaps, I can only imagine what's typed by MT. (Typed & erased several nicknames there, used up my self-control for a good 6 hours.)

@michelletrocon1

After tagging her with information on facts Nancy Lynch blocked this acct. Nancy Lynch - Fairfield, Connecticut • Senior Producer, Special Projects • News 12 Manage/Produce network-wide promotable content for News 12 stations in NY, NJ & CT. What the media doesn't want to show.

eta: Heidi Voight is a reporter in CT and her mother was murdered several months ago.
why is MT still tagging her?
does she really think she’s going to help her with her case?

Last edited:
Totally agree MT makes herself look ridiculous - (or whoever is posting for her )
You gotta love how she uses the term "facts". Per her tweet:
"After tagging her with information on facts Nancy Lynch blocked this acct."
Lol, poor Nancy Lynch probably straight up got sick of being spammed with MT's propaganda tweets so she was left with no choice but to block her!
MT's facts are as we all know not actually "facts"
And to think MT thinks this makes her look good shows an amazing lack of perspective - big character flaw imo - prob
part of the reason she finds herself behind the eight ball
JMO

I wonder what the likelihood is that MT is doing this with the knowledge and encouragement of her attorney? It doesn’t seem possible that he doesn’t know, so he must be on board, right? What could the goal be? I mean, it doesn’t make her look like a sympathetic character, and certainly does not make her appear to be appalled by what clearly happened to JF. If you suppose for a moment that FD did it all on his own, without any hint of knowledge or assistance by MT, you wouldn’t expect her to be so full of venom for JF, would you? And with one of her latest tweets, it appears that she is still attempting to say that JF harmed herself. She’s trying to get FD off the hook, posthumously, too. Now, why would that be? Maybe because if he was involved, then so was she, based on what the police have found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member