Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the undercarriage, front passenger side. A small specimen of matter taken for evidence to be examined by the medical examiner under the microscope for determination of the type of cellular material it consists of.

This was a battle.

Also a shoeprint on the inside of the wheel cover.

Did JFD attempt to crawl/scoot herself under the vehicle to escape the attack?

From the undercarriage, front passenger side. A small specimen of matter taken for evidence to be examined by the medical examiner under the microscope for determination of the type of cellular material it consists of.

This was a battle.

Also a shoeprint on the inside of the wheel cover.

Did JFD attempt to crawl/scoot herself under the vehicle to escape the attack?
[Now I think we know how she was declared dead. If that was brain matter..... oh, Jennifer, I am so sorry. He was a maniac.]

This was an important half day.

The medical examiner asked detectives to return to the Suburban.

It certainly appears that the search was successful. In my layman's terms of finding tissue which belongs inside the body outside the body.

I trust we will hear from the medical examiner in due course. Likely to learn it was a solid match to JFd's DNA and that it was incompatible with life...

JFd died in her garage.

Correction: JFd was murdered in her garage.

Such tiny flicks of evidence. Hidden among all the junk that flies up and coats every undercarriage, like dead bugs on the front grill of every vehicle.

That was JFd's secret grave. Because, to date, that's the most of her they've recovered.

So so so so sad for those who loved her most.

Jmo

Now we're seeing the rear cargo area of the Suburban. Positive per luminol.

He also examined the car at a second later date, at the behest of the coroner regarding possible manner of death.

Looking at the undercarriage now.

He located a small specimen which was sent to the medical examiner. Several others. [Wow. That's huge if it means what I think it means.]
What-did he run her over, like he tried to do one other time?

Great article, thank you.

After reading all the legal motions from both sides it makes one wonder if the couple didn't have access to an obscene amount of money with lawyers at their disposal would their divorce have been a run of the mill contentious one leaving both parties alive?
Speaking as a survivor of a contentious divorce in the same court judicial branch, I say yes. I know I was wished dead on many occasions, but it simply wouldn't have been financially lucrative.

What-did he run her over, like he tried to do one other time?
I think it more likely the specimen was cast off from JFD's body, as a result of a hard blow (whether from blunt instrument or sharp one, or one that is both).

I hope JFD died quickly so she did not have to suffer thinking about that monster's (and his girlfriend's) plans for the children without her. Thank God JFD's mother and friends acted quickly to protect and save them.

I couldn’t agree with you more. I’m hoping MT has a “Come to Jesus” moment after seeing all of this sobering evidence and crumbles with Truth & Humility, but it’s doubtful. She appears to have a heart of iron.
Not a chance this will happen imo! I hope the Troconis clan have a boatload of cash to pay legal fees as Js is going to drag this case through the sorry CT Judicial system for years and it will pay for his retirement!

We are back in open court, Det. Reilly testifying.

Now we're talking about the Range Rover, which had been parked in the garage and would have been alongside JFd's Suburban.

We're seeing bloodlike stains on the RR. Spatter pattern. Field tested positive.

[This is heartbreaking to see.]

I can't be sure I heard this right but I think there's bloodlike stains, which tested positive for blood on both the right and left sides of the vehicle.

Now we're looking at apparent finger/handprint images on the RR.

Now bloodlike stains on the grill. Field tested positive.

[Oh, my. Blood spatter on the right side, the front and possibly the left side of the RR. WTH did he do in there?]

Apparent bloodlike stains on the hood too.

Now we are seeing a print within a bloodlike stain. [Can't tell if it's a shoe print?]

Confirmed. Bloodlike stains on the left side of the car. Also a swipe mark through the natural grime on the left side.

Now we're seeing bloodlike stains within the hub cap of the RR.

Now we're seeing the undercarriage, viewed on a life when processed.

We're seeing items now, scraped and preserved. [Item. Noted.]

[Oh, Lord. This is spatter but even to my untrained eye, it is more than blood. OMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum