Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #58

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not found it. The Press must have seen it as some outlets have reported on some of the names (posted here over last week) but not all of the names. The atty's and judge are working off a list so it must exist some place. Very frustrating to have to wait for witnesses to be discussed with poor audio at the end of the court day. If someone finds it please post.
Found this above, but I did recently see an actual list, IIRC, and I remember NP, Tout, and 2 oldest Dulos boys (to my amazement).

Long post incoming:

So for everything we know about what happened on the Albany Odyssey, there's time missing (as well as evidence that we know of). I figured I wanted to give everyone a little more info on the area before it's discussed this week and a mild refresher.
Albany Map.png
Above is the map of where FD & MT disposed of evidence that day according the the AA. At 7:32 PM, 5/24/19, FD's Raptor is seen taking a right from Albany Ave onto Milford Street (right near the McDonald's and Walgreens that was referenced on this thread yesterday). Multiple plastic bags are seen in the bed of the truck, and the Raptor spends approximately seven minutes out of sight of cameras during this time. Looking at the map, I am genuinely surprised there was no camera coverage on Homestead Ave since it is a well traveled road. The streets between Albany and Homestead are all dense residential neighborhoods, so I have no idea where he could've went or what he did for seven minutes. The AA also doesn't tell us what street he re-emerges from to turn back onto Albany Ave at 7:39 PM. Here is a view of Milford Street that is fairly indicative of the types of streets running parallel to it.
PXL_20240121_192736459.jpg
Another side street.
PXL_20240121_193241278.jpg
Right after FD pulls back onto Albany, he stops at the corner of Garden and Albany where a drops a bag in a trash can and leans the WeatherTek mats against the building (the video we've seen). Here is the current view of the area.
PXL_20240121_192342740.jpg
Here's a side view of where FD leaned the mats.
PXL_20240121_191512961.jpg
At this point, FD continued down Albany where he eventually pulled a U-turn at Center Street. At this point, there is only one bag left in the bed of the Raptor. He stops on the corner of Albany and Green, drops the last bag, then continues back down Albany the way he came. Here is Albany and Green. You might recognize this from Friday's testimony - the white camera is still exactly where it was then.
PXL_20240121_194240736.jpg
At this point, FD and MT headed to the Starbucks that was supposedly the purpose of their trip in the first place. Keep in mind, they had to drive past this Starbucks on Albany in West Hartford to get to the area they had their Odyssey. I decided to stop by this afternoon for my chai tea just to snap a photo.
PXL_20240121_190544821.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20240121_192736459.jpg
    PXL_20240121_192736459.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 7
  • PXL_20240121_194349481.jpg
    PXL_20240121_194349481.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 6
  • PXL_20240121_193241278.jpg
    PXL_20240121_193241278.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 10
Something I'm not sure a lot of people realize is the huge wealth disparity in this area. Here is a view of some of the houses FD & MT would've had to drive by (or similar) on their way to and from Albany Ave. This is a maybe five minute drive from Albany to Starbucks, and houses like these start a mile down the road from where they first turned off Albany. The Governor's Mansion is also right off of Albany in Hartford.
PXL_20240121_194938399.jpg

PXL_20240121_195239951.jpg
PXL_20240121_195253254.jpg
PXL_20240121_195320557.jpg
PXL_20240121_195358424.jpg
PXL_20240121_195437667.jpg
Right after JFD went missing, the Hartford Golf Club (in West Hartford) had a vigil held by Renbrook parents (the school their children went to in Farmington). I wouldn't be surprised if they visited regularly. I worked there years ago, and it's a very expensive club to be part of.

All of this to say that FD definitely chose Albany Ave because of his perception of the neighborhood. I am assuming he thought the evidence he disposed of wouldn't be noticed because it was a "bad" neighborhood. He was luckily wrong.

MOO.

Attachments

• PXL_20240121_195058048.jpg
    PXL_20240121_195058048.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 7
If I am reading it correctly, he isn't opposed to them being introduced as evidence, but wants them referred to as "timelines" instead of "alibi scripts." :rolleyes:
I'm curious whether you were able to access the documents linked to in the article. When I attempted to do so, Scribd says that the documents have been removed.

Something I'm not sure a lot of people realize is the huge wealth disparity in this area. Here is a view of some of the houses FD & MT would've had to drive by (or similar) on their way to and from Albany Ave. This is a maybe five minute drive from Albany to Starbucks, and houses like these start a mile down the road from where they first turned off Albany. The Governor's Mansion is also right off of Albany in Hartford.
View attachment 476583

View attachment 476585
View attachment 476586
View attachment 476587
View attachment 476588
View attachment 476589
Right after JFD went missing, the Hartford Golf Club (in West Hartford) had a vigil held by Renbrook parents (the school their children went to in Farmington). I wouldn't be surprised if they visited regularly. I worked there years ago, and it's a very expensive club to be part of.

All of this to say that FD definitely chose Albany Ave because of his perception of the neighborhood. I am assuming he thought the evidence he disposed of wouldn't be noticed because it was a "bad" neighborhood. He was luckily wrong.

MOO.

What diversity in housing!

Exactly! (Except they were for the entire day, not just the morning.)

Are "alleged activity log" and "alleged cellphone log" any better? Ultimately, MT admitted to LE that the written notes (whatever you refer to them as) contained false information.

Were I a juror, upon learning that, my mind would immediately reduce whatever JAS wants them called to "alibi script."
Right- and also a weird thing to jot down rather than...a list of friends Jennifer might have contact with...a list of hospitals to call...a list of the last things Jennifer said...

When someone goes missing, why would your mind go to memorializing what you did rather than what the missing person did?

Unless you know what happened, you did something wrong, and you wanted to develop an alternative to the truth for the questions you know will be coming because you know what happened.

To me, that is the most suspicious thing about the alibi scripts.

MOO

It's widely used in a lot of demographics, especially at her age. I am about to be 39 and starting to look into it after both my therapist and sister have recommended it. I will watch the video shortly and give my opinion, since if she was getting botox on her forehead proper, you need to do it between your eyes as well (from my understanding anyway).
Replying to myself about Botox... 100% she has Botox. The only place on her upper head that emotes is her upper inner brow. Not the outer brow (popular spot to keep your lids from drooping), not between her brows (worry lines aka elevens), not her mid upper forehead (fine lines and wrinkles). If she can't emote to this degree, she has way too much Botox.

ETA: I would like to amend this to HAD Botox. And likely fillers. Not looking like she's continued that. Curious if this was a recommendation on appearance by her defense counsel.

Last edited:
I guessed that Botox obscured her upper forehead movement as well.

And I agree. The primary emotion I saw in MT's face and movements in that interview was anger. Anger that the interviewers weren't just accepting her "Get Out of Jail Free" card that she thought the claim about JFD's own mental health would be.

It's a toxic and dangerous mix when two narcissists join together and neither recognize nor honor civilized limits. (I think of the Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow case - and the horrors they committed against LV's own children, not to mention their respective spouses.).

FD was clearly a gold-digging narcissist who took advantage of Jennifer and her family and rewarded their generosity toward him with mistreatment of Jennifer, cheating against her, and endangering their family by bringing dangerous others into their lives.

But, IMO MT is not simply some side character pulled into the vortex of FD's criminal behavior; she is the "Eve" in this story, whispering the tempting "Do it. We can do it and enjoy the rewards together," in FD's ear that assisted FD in transitioning from abuse to murder. And IMO, she did help "do it," - not necessarily the actual murder act, but the planning for it, the covering of it, and IMO, likely the treatment and disposal of JFD's body after FD left New Canaan with JFD's body on board.
Totally @Diddian
“Whispering the tempting Do it.”
Great post!

They needed JFD out of the picture to get the Farber money that they imagined was going to come with the five kids. Two evil grifters. They thought it would be so easy.

Without Lauren, it might have been.
And Gloria. Rallying immediately and protecting those precious five kids. Our hero’s.

And in the end MT got out manipulated. FD traded her in for a new woman who had money for his bail. Then when things were closing in -the final betrayal, he killed himself and left MT holding the “bag”.

All JMO

Totally @Diddian
Great post!

They needed JFD out of the picture to get the Farber money that they imagined was going to come with the five kids. Two evil grifters. They thought it would be so easy.

And Gloria. Rallying immediately and protecting those precious five kids. Our hero’s.

And in the end MT got out manipulated. FD traded her in for a new woman who had money for his bail. Then when things were closing in -the final betrayal, he killed himself and left MT holding the “bag”.

All JMO
Aw, come on. He told LE to leave her alone. As if.

If I am reading it correctly, he isn't opposed to them being introduced as evidence, but wants them referred to as "timelines" instead of "alibi scripts." :rolleyes:
Correct
In the motion, Schoenhorn claimed police coined the phrase "alibi scripts" for the "purpose of media consumption." The motion is asking for the lists to be referred to as a "timeline."

Totally @Diddian
Great post!

All JMO
You describe the heroic actions of LA and Gloria.

Contrast that to FD's final written words to his kids. Something to the effect of "I'd do anything for you, but a man has his limits." One of those statements where the second phrase totally negates the first. User-coward.

lol- fine! The question remains, why document that you didn't do "it" when nobody knows what "it" is or exactly when "it" happened? How do these two timeline writers conclude that Jennifer didn't get to the city and to her appointments?

You describe the heroic actions of LA and Gloria.

Contrast that to FD's final written words to his kids. Something to the effect of "I'd do anything for you, but a man has his limits." One of those statements where the second phrase totally negates the first. User-coward.
So telling imo too.
What does Fotis do when he reaches his limit? He kills.
First Jennifer
And then himself

JMO.

View attachment 476583

View attachment 476585
View attachment 476586
View attachment 476587
View attachment 476588
View attachment 476589

MOO.
Thank you so much for taking the time to take and post all of these photos! Helps with context and getting a feel for the area. Appreciation.

For those that might be interested in hearing 2 former NYPD Detectives chat about last weeks forensic evidence - alot of experience between the two former Detectives:

PS They both seem to be 'OVER' the tactics of TP.

Replying to myself about Botox... 100% she has Botox. The only place on her upper head that emotes is her upper inner brow. Not the outer brow (popular spot to keep your lids from drooping), not between her brows (worry lines aka elevens), not her mid upper forehead (fine lines and wrinkles). If she can't emote to this degree, she has way too much Botox.

ETA: I would like to amend this to HAD Botox. And likely fillers. Not looking like she's continued that. Curious if this was a recommendation on appearance by her defense counsel.
Agree completely about the botox and fillers.

Here is picture comparison courtesy of Daily Mail (link below to rest of article) of MT from early mug shot to trial which shows obvious ageing imo in addition to most likely imo elimination of botox and fillers. I do wonder if the $$$ simply ran out and she can no longer afford the touch up treatments?

Source and Article Link: Michelle Troconis, 49, arrives at court as detective testifies

1705896450442.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members