Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14
Thread #15[/B] Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23
Thread #24 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24
Thread #25 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25
Thread #26 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26
Thread #27 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27
Thread #28 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28
Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55Thread #56Thread #57Thread #58

Last edited by a moderator:
MOOMOOMOOMOO

This morning's evidence is so distressing.

I just can't with the defendant.

She was fiddling with her phone.

While the State is showing images of JFd's bloody clothes. A mother. Her shirt and bra, the fabric closest to her body, saturated with her lifeblood.

I am only watching from afar, a million ripples out, and I am devastated by what's been shown. Physically ill.

The level of detachment of the defendant, cavalier.

It defies humanity.

MOOMOOMOOMOO

MOOMOOMOOMOO

This morning's evidence is so distressing.

I just can't with the defendant.

She was fiddling with her phone.

While the State is showing images of JFd's bloody clothes. A mother. Her shirt and bra, the fabric closest to her body, saturated with her lifeblood.

I am only watching from afar, a million ripples out, and I am devastated by what's been shown. Physically ill.

The level of detachment of the defendant, cavalier.

It defies humanity.

MOOMOOMOOMOO
And the Jury sees this humanity defied.

From CloudyDiamond:
“I'm perplexed as to why he cut her clothes off. (If they were cut off, and not torn off or other means). Where is the rest of the clothing? Interested to hear your theories.”

Trigger:
Speculation has long been dismemberment at a secondary location which so far as I know remains unknown. It would be easier to undertake dismemberment if clothing was not present was the theory. Since body hasn’t been found we don’t know if this theory is correct.

The shirt and bra were taken separately but placed in same evidence bag if I understand what happened correctly.

We know from testimony yesterday that it’s probable that some of the bags disposed of by FD and MT were in the waste management pickup that happened before law enforcement could pick up all the bags. So, all the JF clothing might not have been seized and in possession of law enforcement.

Ages ago we had looked at the Albany pickup schedule for waste management and it made sense that some of the bags had been taken to the central processing station where we saw law enforcement sifting through items for weeks iirc. We never knew the incineration schedule to know if picked up items had been destroyed. Law enforcement shut down activity at the plant quickly but as it runs 24hrs a day iirc then it’s possible some of the evidence was destroyed.

State is now publishing the striped shirt.

Witness testifies that the back of the shirt was cut. We see photos of thr front and back.

State displays the shirt. Witness testifies it is cut down the center. Witness identifies a defect in the shirt, a hole.
Witness testifies it's a Vineyard Vine shirt with a logo EDSFTG.

Every day should feel this good.

Shirt cut through in its entirety down center front. There also appears to be a torn out section or torn section at lower left (looking from the front, so it would be the wearer's right side). Also, a defect (small hole) at upper right (wearer's left side).

JS on cross.

JS is asking about a Subway wrapper. Asking how he recovered the trash that day. He said one held the bag open, the other two dumped the contents of the container into it.

JS asks this witness if he tested for DNA or fingerprints.

JS continues asking if it was turned over to the State labs, yes. If he was involved in any of what the State did with it, no.

JS is asking whether they gave a number to every item in the trash, no.

JS is asking about the knotted trash bags.

Asks witness if he knew there were small items in the bag, no.

JS asks witness if he did any DNA testing or fingerprinting, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cecilgoodroe