Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there was a lot of talk back in the day of 80MS being a secondary crime scene and whether hypothetical dismemberment was possible in the time frame (I think the general consensus was that is was).

The MIRA evidence is something I am really looking forward to. They made it seem as though things of evidentiary value may have been found over the course of the three week period.
@Alkali13 It was good to see the 'undefined area' you referenced the other day on the map prepared and presented today with confirmation that there were not C4 cameras in the area. When you traveled that area do you think they could have just stayed in the shopping centre mentioned today before returning to Albany?

Sorry to be unclear. What I meant to suggest was another location other than 80MS where the body most likely was dealt with by FD and possibly MT as her timeline is unclear during the timeframe imo.

In the AAs I don't believe we got much info about what all was found at 80MS. I think many thought that 80MS was simply used to gather up all the items for disposal and load up the Raptor for the Albany trip. I personally don't think FD would have used 80MS to dispose of the body as imo absent a "professional 'clean up' team by the CIA etc. it would be impossible to remove all traces and he needed to sell that property as his cash was gone. MOO

My personal opinion was that 80MS was just to get bags together for the Raptor and possibly clean up of the bodies of MT and FD but imo this was a risky move too...MT was caught allegedly cleaning the shower/bathroom but we never really saw in the AA what was found from an evidence standpoint in that shower iirc. MT didn't do much cleaning at 80MS by all accounts so the idea that she did seem to be cleaning in the bathroom was interesting imo.

MOO
I'm still trying to reconcile a lot of this. I no longer believe she was dismembered at 80MS. I honestly don't think she ever left NC with FD. I'm assuming KM's role had to do with the disposal (hate using that word here) of JFD's body. Why he wouldn't fess up for a plea is beyond me, but so is murdering someone and/or disposing of their body. I can't recall his movements that morning, but I agree 80MS was likely clean-up.

There were thorough searches of the septic tank on site that came back with no significant evidence iirc, but not sure if that would detect trace amounts of watered down blood had FD showered. Based on all of the evidence though, it would make sense that cleaning up what was left to dispose of is what happened during that time.

I still don't understand why they would separate the clothes from the body (ugh). If they were staging a SA of some sort, her body would've been found by now.

TRIGGER: I just had a morbid thought... It's pretty accepted here that KM dug the hole with lime and tarp that was discovered and then abandoned. If that was still the plan, does lime work better without clothing?

Witness is now talking about the Chrysalis Center, where they had three cameras. Identified the Raptor on two different cameras.

One had a 1 second interval. Choppy. 7- 9 pm.

One had continuous recording.

Multiple angles.

Viewed Raptor and downloaded video.

JS objects to THE truck vs. A truck. Prosecution agrees and corrects herself.

JS asks if he could identify any features of the truck. Witness describes the flared body, making it pretty distinctive.

No objection.

Witness identifies the/a truck in several clips.

JS on cross

JS asks if he watched minutes or hours. JS asks if they could say other vehicles of potential interest.

JS asks the witness to describe the area. JS describes gas stations, larger plaza. Asks witness if he went to other locations. He said others did, not him.

Asking witness about 7:27, whether it was daytime, yes. Memorial Day Weekend, yes.

JS is cross-referencing the map times (OReilly's map) and the times testified to by this witness.

JS asks if there's video of the Starbuck's parking lot, no.

Now JS is asking about the Chrysalis video. Asks if he saw the Raptor stop, no. Could he identify the driver, no. Sane with the Market, did he see the Raptor stop, no. Did he see the driver get out, no.

End of cross. No redirect.

I'm still trying to reconcile a lot of this. I no longer believe she was dismembered at 80MS. I honestly don't think she ever left NC with FD. I'm assuming KM's role had to do with the disposal (hate using that word here) of JFD's body. Why he wouldn't fess up for a plea is beyond me, but so is murdering someone and/or disposing of their body. I can't recall his movements that morning, but I agree 80MS was likely clean-up.

There were thorough searches of the septic tank on site that came back with no significant evidence iirc, but not sure if that would detect trace amounts of watered down blood had FD showered. Based on all of the evidence though, it would make sense that cleaning up what was left to dispose of is what happened during that time.

I still don't understand why they would separate the clothes from the body (ugh). If they were staging a SA of some sort, her body would've been found by now.

TRIGGER: I just had a morbid thought... It's pretty accepted here that KM dug the hole with lime and tarp that was discovered and then abandoned. If that was still the plan, does lime work better without clothing?
TRIGGER: I think it would probably be better to refer back to prior thread long ago on the issues associated with lime (iirc doesn't really make sense for purposes being discussed here imo from a chemistry standpoint and was discussed extensively in prior thread) and acids, as I fear it might take us off topic for now as these graphic and disturbing issues were extensively discussed. Suffice to say there might be solid reasons to remove clothing depending on what exactly was being done if that answers your question. MOO
Who is TP? The Prosecution?
JS

@Alkali13 It was good to see the 'undefined area' you referenced the other day on the map prepared and presented today with confirmation that there were not C4 cameras in the area. When you traveled that area do you think they could have just stayed in the shopping centre mentioned today before returning to Albany?
No, I think they may have gone up and down the side streets like I did the other day based on the bus video and if they didn't get any hits on the camera mentioned at Chrysalis Center (still a little behind). I am making a new map with everything we know currently. Will post soon.

No, I think they may have gone up and down the side streets like I did the other day based on the bus video and if they didn't get any hits on the camera mentioned at Chrysalis Center (still a little behind). I am making a new map with everything we know currently. Will post soon.
Good idea as this is a bit confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member