Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #59

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
State's next witness sent to a Valvoline Oil on Farmington Avenue on June 5th to review surveillance. For May 24th specifically for a black Chevy Suburban with a Thule or a black Ford Raptor.

Witness watched the video on site. Nice cameras. Seven oriented inside, two outside. 5 minutes 9 seconds fast. Front and side angles revealed evidentiary value.

JS asks for clarification if Farmington Rd is also Route 4. Witness doesn't know.

No objection.

Witness identifies Ford Raptor on screen. Eastbound.

State asks if he could see who was in the vehicle or how many, where it was going or where it was coming from. No.

JS on cross, you were looking for a truck with black rims, yes. The silver rims were associated with the Suburban.

End of cross.

It's surreal to hear all of these businesses I frequent referenced in this trial... Pet Supplies Plus is where we get our cat food & litter. I go to that Walgreens. Lox Stock & Bagel is the bagel place, Ocho Cafe is a Mexican restaurant there.

TRIGGER: I think it would probably be better to refer back to prior thread long ago on the issues associated with lime (iirc doesn't really make sense for purposes being discussed here imo from a chemistry standpoint and was discussed extensively in prior thread) and acids, as I fear it might take us off topic for now as these graphic and disturbing issues were extensively discussed. Suffice to say there might be solid reasons to remove clothing depending on what exactly was being done if that answers your question. MOO

JS
It does. I think I'm just still so bothered with not knowing what happened to her and where she is. Still nothing to bury for her family, still no grave to visit and mourn at. :(

State's next witness, Connecticut State Police.

Witness went to a Shell Station in Bishop's Corner. Busy intersection.

State asks about Starbucks. Yes.

Witness identified two cameras they were interested in, reviewed for a Ford Raptor 7-9pm for May 24th.

Witness watched the full two hours. Saw two instances of a For Raptor. Videos were both about 24 minutes slow.

Witness identifies Raptor at 7:26 pm on the video. Different angle, witness identifies the Raptor, 7:27.

Also saw it at 8:03 pm on the same cameras, traveling away from Hartford.

Watched the entire two hours, saw no other vehicles matching the description.

Okay, map below. Color key:
  • Red - Stops and routes per the C4 cameras. Right onto Milford from Albany, trash stop at the corner of Garden and Albany (unrecovered that we know of), U-turn on Albany at Center, trash stop on the corner of Green and Albany (recovered evidence), stop near Adams and Albany (trash & license plates).
  • Green - Directions of on way streets.
  • Blue - Routes and stops per bus camera & Chrysalis Center cameras (CC on the map). A left from Homestead onto Woodland, trash stop on Albany right past Cabot (trash, likely unrecovered).
I would need to review the exact time stamps (project for later maybe?), but I highlighted what I would personally guess his route was given the evidence and knowledge of the area (orange since I am running out of colors, yellow was from Sunday when I noted I found it hard to believe no cameras caught him on Homestead). How many turns he took is highly dependent on the time between stops, but I don't think what I have below is seven minutes from the turn onto Milford to the turn back onto Albany from Garden. Once I compare with time stamps later, I will make something more definitive.
Albany Map.png

JS on cross

JS asks if the video was exactly 24 minutes? No seconds?

JS asks if was 8:03 when it was headed west? What town is next? Farmington/Avon. Are you aware there's a mountain?

End of cross, no redirect.

Recess until tomorrow.

Okay, map below. Color key:
  • Red - Stops and routes per the C4 cameras. Right onto Milford from Albany, trash stop at the corner of Garden and Albany (unrecovered that we know of), U-turn on Albany at Center, trash stop on the corner of Green and Albany (recovered evidence), stop near Adams and Albany (trash & license plates).
  • Green - Directions of on way streets.
  • Blue - Routes and stops per bus camera & Chrysalis Center cameras (CC on the map). A left from Homestead onto Woodland, trash stop on Albany right past Cabot (trash, likely unrecovered).
I would need to review the exact time stamps (project for later maybe?), but I highlighted what I would personally guess his route was given the evidence and knowledge of the area (orange since I am running out of colors, yellow was from Sunday when I noted I found it hard to believe no cameras caught him on Homestead). How many turns he took is highly dependent on the time between stops, but I don't think what I have below is seven minutes from the turn onto Milford to the turn back onto Albany from Garden. Once I compare with time stamps later, I will make something more definitive.
View attachment 477054
So, do you believe that after he turned left onto Milford, there are some minutes of the 7 minutes that are unaccounted for? Possible evidence dumps while off Albany after turning left onto Milford?

Questions for more experienced members:

1. Do you think we will have a better understanding of where JFD’s remains are when the evidence of movements after the act was committed is presented?

2. Does evidence presentation ever lead to recovery of the body due to new insight from the public?

3. Is there a chance that MT caves and takes a deal to reveal the location of the body?

GF deserves to have a proper burial for her daughter.

1. Do you think we will have a better understanding of where JFD’s remains are when the evidence of movements after the act was committed is presented?

2. Does evidence presentation ever lead to recovery of the body due to new insight from the public?

3. Is there a chance that MT caves and takes a deal to reveal the location of the body?

MOOMOOMOOMOO

1. Sadly no. Unless KM divulged it.
2. Not sure about body recovery, but publicity can invite new tips. Anyone who has supported the defendant to date may rethink that allegiance...
3. IMO never. She knew the evidence and went to trial. She must really believe in her attorney.

After watching her diddle with her phone while JFd's bloody shirt and bra were bring entered into evidence, I am out of words.

Monster ice princess.

MOOMOOMOOMOO

So, do you believe that after he turned left onto Milford, there are some minutes of the 7 minutes that are unaccounted for? Possible evidence dumps while off Albany after turning left onto Milford?
Well the Chrysalis Center video showed him turning back towards Albany only one street down from Milford, so I would need to check the time stamps... I would imagine he dropped the first bag somewhere between Milford and turning onto Woodland, but not 100% sure yet. Most of the side streets are residential and wouldn't make sense to stop to dispose of things, but Woodland and Sigourney (I should've assumed he went down that street instead of the street immediately after Cabot) are two-way streets with more going on.

1. No. I think LE was determined to find JFD's remains. If they had evidence that suggested a particular location or area AND if remains were intact enough that there could even be a partial recovery, I think that would have already happened. Consider how thoroughly LE worked through MIRA, and other suspected possible locations (Avon Pond, the house on MS Rd - I think it was not 80 MS Rd, but another, and the house that FD and JFD had once lived in that was subsequently purchased by someone else (who had hired FD to restore the home after some water damage).

2. I don't have enough experience to know, but think it possible that presentation of evidence COULD possibly ring a bell in someone's memory about something they personally saw or heard that could result in a useful tip to LE. Also, relationships change over time, and it is possible that someone who knows something would later sour on a person involved and then reveal a helpful tip.

3. IMO, MT will not cave and take a deal to reveal the location of the body (or alternatively, what happened to it such that it cannot be recovered if such is the case) UNTIL long after she would be convicted and sentenced. I think she'd exhaust appeals before revealing. (Why? She will want to sustain her claim to those that still support her that she herself is a victim of FD in all this.). I think she would only deal to reduce her sentence after those currently supporting her no longer do as a deal implies that she has been a monster all along - lying to those that support her.

I think that GF, JFD's children, and other family and loved ones deserve to have a proper burial as well. But, I think it is very likely that FD and co-conspirators have denied them that. (ETA: IMO, GF and JFD's other loved ones have already honored JFD in the way that would have been of most importance to JFD - by protecting and raising her children. That said, as a mother myself, I would never give up looking until either I was dead or all those who might know where my disappeared daughter's remains lie were.)

All IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members