Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the Chrysalis Center video showed him turning back towards Albany only one street down from Milford, so I would need to check the time stamps... I would imagine he dropped the first bag somewhere between Milford and turning onto Woodland, but not 100% sure yet. Most of the side streets are residential and wouldn't make sense to stop to dispose of things, but Woodland and Sigourney (I should've assumed he went down that street instead of the street immediately after Cabot) are two-way streets with more going on.
Do you have any idea how well-secured the trash dumpster at the McDonald's at Albany & Milford is? (Although even if secured today, that doesn't mean it was on 5/24/19).

Do you have any idea how well-secured the trash dumpster at the McDonald's at Albany & Milford is? (Although even if secured today, that doesn't mean it was on 5/24/19).
Many commercial dumpsters have locks now (wonder if they did in 2019?) and in areas where dumping is an issue I see some now that even have multiple well secured cameras and alert signs saying, "you are on camera".

Writing out the timestamps from what we learned today made me realize something... There are large gaps where there was nothing on camera that we knew about originally, including the seven minutes after the initial turn off of Albany until the first trash dump we knew of. That was somewhat filled in today, but there is also a large chunk of time missing from the last bag in front of Benjie's 2 and the drop into the sewer drain.

• 19:31:26 – Raptor enters camera view.
  • 19:32:01 – East on Albany Ave.
  • 19:32:07 – Right onto Milford from Albany.
  • 19:33:46 – Timestamp on Chrysalis Center video of turn from Homestead to Woodland.
  • 19:35:50 – Timestamp on bus video at Cabot & Albany.
  • 19:39:13 – Trash stop at Garden & Albany.
  • 19:40:57 – U-turn on Albany.
  • 19:41:34 – Trash stop at Green & Albany.
  • 19:49:06 – Sewer stop at Adams & Albany.
  • 19:50:05 – Raptor exits camera view.
Note the seven minutes between the two that are unaccounted for. I am assuming there is a decent stretch of Albany missing cameras given the fact that we now know he was between Milford and Garden at least once that wasn't referenced in the AA. What the heck were they doing in that time???

Looking at the time stamps though, it looks like FD turned down Milford, took a left onto Homestead, then his first left onto Woodland. He would've been unlikely to stop during those stamps. Two minutes until the Cabot stop after that turn doesn't seem right, which makes me think he may have stopped quickly at some point. Then the Cabot stop caught on the bus camera. 4 minutes between Cabot and Garden, which means there was likely at least one stop between those I would think. Continued on Albany, U-turn, Benjie's, then seven minutes before they mention again where he was.

Yep….and did you notice the look the judge gave him afterwards?
Oooh. I missed that.
Okay, map below. Color key:
  • Red - Stops and routes per the C4 cameras. Right onto Milford from Albany, trash stop at the corner of Garden and Albany (unrecovered that we know of), U-turn on Albany at Center, trash stop on the corner of Green and Albany (recovered evidence), stop near Adams and Albany (trash & license plates).
  • Green - Directions of on way streets.
  • Blue - Routes and stops per bus camera & Chrysalis Center cameras (CC on the map). A left from Homestead onto Woodland, trash stop on Albany right past Cabot (trash, likely unrecovered).
I would need to review the exact time stamps (project for later maybe?), but I highlighted what I would personally guess his route was given the evidence and knowledge of the area (orange since I am running out of colors, yellow was from Sunday when I noted I found it hard to believe no cameras caught him on Homestead). How many turns he took is highly dependent on the time between stops, but I don't think what I have below is seven minutes from the turn onto Milford to the turn back onto Albany from Garden. Once I compare with time stamps later, I will make something more definitive.
View attachment 477054
Is Homestead a street with houses?

Writing out the timestamps from what we learned today made me realize something... There are large gaps where there was nothing on camera that we knew about originally, including the seven minutes after the initial turn off of Albany until the first trash dump we knew of. That was somewhat filled in today, but there is also a large chunk of time missing from the last bag in front of Benjie's 2 and the drop into the sewer drain.

• 19:31:26 – Raptor enters camera view.
  • 19:32:01 – East on Albany Ave.
  • 19:32:07 – Right onto Milford from Albany.
  • 19:33:46 – Timestamp on Chrysalis Center video of turn from Homestead to Woodland.
  • 19:35:50 – Timestamp on bus video at Cabot & Albany.
  • 19:39:13 – Trash stop at Garden & Albany.
  • 19:40:57 – U-turn on Albany.
  • 19:41:34 – Trash stop at Green & Albany.
  • 19:49:06 – Sewer stop at Adams & Albany.
  • 19:50:05 – Raptor exits camera view.
Note the seven minutes between the two that are unaccounted for. I am assuming there is a decent stretch of Albany missing cameras given the fact that we now know he was between Milford and Garden at least once that wasn't referenced in the AA. What the heck were they doing in that time???

Looking at the time stamps though, it looks like FD turned down Milford, took a left onto Homestead, then his first left onto Woodland. He would've been unlikely to stop during those stamps. Two minutes until the Cabot stop after that turn doesn't seem right, which makes me think he may have stopped quickly at some point. Then the Cabot stop caught on the bus camera. 4 minutes between Cabot and Garden, which means there was likely at least one stop between those I would think. Continued on Albany, U-turn, Benjie's, then seven minutes before they mention again where he was.
We know from the AA that FD made an outgoing call to KM at 7:47 pm. I cannot remember if we know how long that call was.

But still, 5-6 minutes pass after the Albany/Green stop and the call to KM.

I wonder if FD was inquiring whether KM still had any interest in the doctored plates? And KM said no, so FD dropped them in the opening to the storm drain rather than whatever the alternate plan would have been.

ETA: As I recall, the Raptor stopped for several minutes at Albany/Green. At that stop, an individual walked across the street and then behind the Raptor (between Raptor and garbage bin) and then up the sidewalk and then passed in an opening between the garden beds alongside the sidewalk to the lot on the other side. FD had opened his door, and then shut it. And then he opened it again and exited to drop something in the bin and then something in the storm drain after that individual had cleared the area.

Maybe that is part of the delay at Albany/Green.

So, do you believe that after he turned left onto Milford, there are some minutes of the 7 minutes that are unaccounted for? Possible evidence dumps while off Albany after turning left onto Milford?
I do think there were other evidence dumps that were not caught on video. But there is no proof unless the CT state police found things at the MIRA facility.

Streetview Sept. 2022, BUT he would've had to stop fairly close to the camera that originally showed him turning, walk across a grass divider, dump in full view of the drive thru lane and windows, then make it to the corner where Chrysalis Center is in 1-1/2 minutes.

Also, if KM or MT was in New Canaan that morning, do you think that they have evidence of this that was not revealed in the AW’s?
I don’t think MT was in NC that morning; there wasn’t enough time because they know where she was up to around 11-11:30, and she was in Farmington by 1:30ish. New Canaan is about 1.5 hours away from Farmington.

Last edited:
We know from the AA that FD made an outgoing call to KM at 7:47 pm. I cannot remember if we know how long that call was.

But still, 5-6 minutes pass after the Albany/Green stop and the call to KM.

I wonder if FD was inquiring whether KM still had any interest in the doctored plates? And KM said no, so FD dropped them in the opening to the storm drain rather than whatever the alternate plan would have been.

ETA: As I recall, the Raptor stopped for several minutes at Albany/Green. At that stop, an individual walked across the street and then behind the Raptor (between Raptor and garbage bin) and then up the sidewalk and then passed in an opening between the garden beds alongside the sidewalk to the lot on the other side. FD had opened his door, and then shut it. And then he opened it again and exited to drop something in the bin and then something in the storm drain after that individual had cleared the area.

Maybe that is part of the delay at Albany/Green.
That was at the stop at Adams and Albany near the sewer drain, not Albany and Green. I doubt he would've stayed outside of Benjie's (Green) for too long after the dump, but there are plenty of other places he could've pulled over to think things through along the way I guess. Other than the plates, there's not much left that we know of for him to have disposed of.

Such a horrific day for all of us watching, yet I’d like to give a big round of applause today to Atty Manning! She stood her ground and refused to get sidetracked by the defense. Kept on task and kept the witness stand moving at a pretty swift pace.

(I hope the keys will be discussed at some point. The defense does not want them in the evidence pool at all).

Streetview Sept. 2022, BUT he would've had to stop fairly close to the camera that originally showed him turning, walk across a grass divider, dump in full view of the drive thru lane and windows, then make it to the corner where Chrysalis Center is in 1-1/2 minutes.
Replying to myself because including the picture would help.
1706049944927.png

Such a horrific day for all of us watching, yet I’d like to give a big round of applause today to Atty Manning! She stood her ground and refused to get sidetracked by the defense. Kept on task and kept the witness stand moving at a pretty swift pace.

(I hope the keys will be discussed at some point. The defense does not want them in the evidence pool at all).
I agree! I'm a fan of both prosecutors personally.

The keys are a mystery, yes? I don't recall them ever being referenced before.

That was at the stop at Adams and Albany near the sewer drain, not Albany and Green. I doubt he would've stayed outside of Benjie's (Green) for too long after the dump, but there are plenty of other places he could've pulled over to think things through along the way I guess. Other than the plates, there's not much left that we know of for him to have disposed of.
You're right. My mistake.

I am eager to see what will eventually be presented from the several smaller envelopes that were in the larger evidence envelope with the doctored plates. Praying that removal of the blue tape/adhesive from the doctored plates resulted in collection of prints and/or DNA of whoever applied the tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member