Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there was a time when the prosecution believed he could add something to their case; to that end, his trial would have to come after hers, because his testimony in her trial would need to hurt her, but not him. If his trial happened first, whatever his defense ended up being, would determine what he could say about her contribution. In other words, if his defense was that he was nowhere near any of this, he couldn’t testify that she was involved. I suspect he was trying to get a “deal”, and offered to testify-but the prosecution and LE want her remains, and he wouldn’t pony up that information, if he had it, because that would be bad for his future. It’s my opinion that KM is of very little use to the prosecution, at this point. He was mostly just trying to get out of jail, where he sat, while fD and MT were essentially free. He conned the state, I think, so they would lower his bond and they accepted a property that was overvalued as collateral.
I do wonder though if depending on how the MT trial goes that the State might perhaps make some accommodation for KM in return for testimony? Or, maybe the case against him is so strong and his desirability as a witness isn't perhaps optimal (see separate KM thread on WS) that he simply isn't needed for their case against MT?

My guess is that the State holds all the cards against KM and that his alibi never could be established, he had no alternative theory/ies, and that the video and cell data effectively could land him in prison for the rest of his life. His unexplained 'fall down the steps' that badly banged his head and 'damaged his cell phone' always seems improbable and he also never showed any real interest in assisting the state find the body of JF. All in all imo he is a simple miscreant that perhaps the State sees no reason to exert any effort helping, but you never know how things might change, so perhaps he has helpful information against MT? Further, KM has lost or had his law license suspended so I'm not even sure how he is able to support himself now and handle any divorce related financial obligations from wife 2 that he might have as well as any carryover financial obligations from his first marriage that did have children?

I've always been curious about the actual evidence against KM given his charges, as his timeline is more than a bit murky. I suspected he knew quite a bit given his role as atty to FD as well and confidant. His AA imo sheds little light on the timeline of activities for him on the murder date imo. But, it I'm not sure that the charges would have initially been made by the State and remained this long had sufficient evidence not existed to support them.

I also wonder, given the brilliant HD video coverage of the FD/MT "Odyessy on Albany" that is being shown in the very early days of the MT case, whether equally damning footage exists for KM? My guess is yes, and so perhaps the State is just letting KM sit on ice, watch the MT trial evidence unfold and contemplate his future? His other legal issues with ex-wife (sadly more DV) appear resolved (typical CT resolution of DV matter which is maddening imo) so the big remaining issue for him I believe is his pending criminal trial. The KM Ex statements regarding her view that FD and KM had some kind of pact to 'do away' with each others spouses was always intriguing as was the gravesite that he allegedly dug at the Granby Gun Club (where LE found a bag of lime iirc).

Whose keys are they? What do we think? They are all house keys, aren’t they?
Many of those keys looked like old style door keys or even lock keys and didn't look like ignition keys imo. I was wondering if they were for a storage locker someplace, locker at the ski pond in Avon, perhaps the garage at Deercliff where they seemed to store things (remember PW using that garage for his dirt bike iirc?).

I do wonder if those keys might be keys that fD used to give PG when he sent him to work on one or another of the houses.
IDK, keys all look old to me. New houses would have new keys imo and none of those looked shiny new.

Revised my view on this as perhaps FD used old locks on his new houses as new owners would want to install their own new locks and security systems etc.

Last edited:
It is possible. In the search warrant related to FD's 2015 Chevy Suburban, LE indicates that surveillance on Thurton Dr, New Canaan captured a black Chevy Suburban that had front left quarter panel damage that was consistent with that depicted on insurance photographs associated with a vehicle accident involving MT, which occurred on 5/17/19 on I-84 in Tolland. The properties at the end of Thurton Dr back up to the rear of the 69 Welles Ln lot.

See items 11, 12, and 13 on attached copy of that warrant.
(from pages 267-272 of the release of many Search Warrants).

See the attached page at the end of the warrant detailing swabs and other evidence taken from that 2015 Chevy Suburban (incl. swabs of bloodlike stain, a WeatherTech floor liner with latent bloodlike stains, and a GM infotainment system).
Yes!!!. I remember this. OMG. He was scoping it out and planning. MOO.

Writing out the timestamps from what we learned today made me realize something... There are large gaps where there was nothing on camera that we knew about originally, including the seven minutes after the initial turn off of Albany until the first trash dump we knew of. That was somewhat filled in today, but there is also a large chunk of time missing from the last bag in front of Benjie's 2 and the drop into the sewer drain.

• 19:31:26 – Raptor enters camera view.
  • 19:32:01 – East on Albany Ave.
  • 19:32:07 – Right onto Milford from Albany.
  • 19:33:46 – Timestamp on Chrysalis Center video of turn from Homestead to Woodland.
  • 19:35:50 – Timestamp on bus video at Cabot & Albany.
  • 19:39:13 – Trash stop at Garden & Albany.
  • 19:40:57 – U-turn on Albany.
  • 19:41:34 – Trash stop at Green & Albany.
  • 19:49:06 – Sewer stop at Adams & Albany.
  • 19:50:05 – Raptor exits camera view.
Note the seven minutes between the two that are unaccounted for. I am assuming there is a decent stretch of Albany missing cameras given the fact that we now know he was between Milford and Garden at least once that wasn't referenced in the AA. What the heck were they doing in that time???

Looking at the time stamps though, it looks like FD turned down Milford, took a left onto Homestead, then his first left onto Woodland. He would've been unlikely to stop during those stamps. Two minutes until the Cabot stop after that turn doesn't seem right, which makes me think he may have stopped quickly at some point. Then the Cabot stop caught on the bus camera. 4 minutes between Cabot and Garden, which means there was likely at least one stop between those I would think. Continued on Albany, U-turn, Benjie's, then seven minutes before they mention again where he was.
Thanks for this! So helpful. Aren't most of those areas residential with few dump options as you mentioned in one of your last posts? Could he have tried to dump bags into the sewer system in a residential area. I know that cities are making this hard to do by reducing the vertical depth of the storm drains but the old style drains had a good amount of space that a bag or certainly individual items could be pushed into the space and then into the sewer system?

I was trying to count bags vs drops/stops today and am confused as I don't think we have all the stops. Will have to go back to AA as I seem to recall having a total bag count or estimate way back when. I wonder if LE knows how many bags were dropped that were not seen on camera? My guess is that they know which is perhaps how they justified all the time at MIRA Plant to see if they could find them? All speculation unfortunately. MOO

Thanks for this! So helpful. Aren't most of those areas residential with few dump options as you mentioned in one of your last posts? Could he have tried to dump bags into the sewer system in a residential area. I know that cities are making this hard to do by reducing the vertical depth of the storm drains but the old style drains had a good amount of space that a bag or certainly individual items could be pushed into the space and then into the sewer system?

I was trying to count bags vs drops/stops today and am confused as I don't think we have all the stops. Will have to go back to AA as I seem to recall having a total bag count or estimate way back when. I wonder if LE knows how many bags were dropped that were not seen on camera? My guess is that they know which is perhaps how they justified all the time at MIRA Plant to see if they could find them? All speculation unfortunately. MOO
Remember in the early days they talked about 30 stops. Then decided they were just red lights, I think?

Yes, most of these side streets are dense, multifamily houses. That being said, there is the rare dumpster behind them, there's a gated church, plus he could've zigzagged up and down the street and stopped when he saw something, even if it was just on Albany. We didn't know about Cabot until today.

IDK, keys all look old to me. New houses would have new keys imo and none of those looked shiny new.
Not all of the houses were new though-80 MS, I believe, was a house he was “rebuilding”-and same with Deercliff (or whatever the street was called. The one at 4 JX was new, and so was Sturbridge. One of them (Sturbridge) could have had the Emtek key. That one’s like ours, which is a pretty new lockset.

Why was so little revealed in the KM arrest warrant?
I think you know why-they are keeping it close to the vest. He is the most likely to be disloyal. I get the feeling that early on, the authorities expected one or the other of them to break. They may have thought it would be KM, and wanted to protect the information they had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YallternativeP