Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of things.

I’m sorry for this but I am trying to make sense of if her shirt was cut down the back than why was her bra cut in the front and still clasped in the back?

Strange that their shirts were so similar (MT’s during arrest is Ralph Lauren but eerily similar.)

I definitely read in Fotis’ arrest warrant about onstar data being captured.
The shirt WAS cut down the front. The evidence photos showed the back, but when the state showed the evidence in court, it was cut down the front. The breast pocket was visible and there did appear to be a hole in it.

A couple of things.

I’m sorry for this but I am trying to make sense of if her shirt was cut down the back than why was her bra cut in the front and still clasped in the back?

Strange that their shirts were so similar (MT’s during arrest is Ralph Lauren but eerily similar.)

Good about OnStar. Wonder about the Jeep GPS? If MT cell is not allowed then something else will be needed to track her timeline so perhaps they will rely on security footage or Jeep GPS if it has it.

I am curious though about the Raptor GPS/Computer as sometimes its stunning what data is captured. I do wonder if we will be treated to "Passenger side door opening" data from the Computer system to possibly show MT assisting in the bag disposal process? Perhaps she was hungry and needed her latte and so decided to help speed things up a bit? Wouldn't surprise me in the least. I'm also thinking about the 'camera gap' seen today on the map and I do wonder if LE used the Raptor GPS (if its there) to establish a path for the portions of the Albany trip the weren't captured by C4 or local cams?

A couple of things.

Long day. But I think it was cut down the front.
MOO.

The shirt WAS cut down the front. The evidence photos showed the back, but when the state showed the evidence in court, it was cut down the front. The breast pocket was visible and there did appear to be a hole in it.
Was the hole from a possible stab attack?

I’m just guessing snipping a top & bra from a limp body might be easier & def quicker than removing them in typical fashion.

I'm curious about that hole, are you?

Hate to say it but it looked like a puncture wound area possibly.

We haven't seen the pillow yet. One word comes to my mind. I don't like it. Gusher.

There's that screwdriver.

I don't think we can even exaggerate the horror of that day. Whether it was stabbing or punctures or a combination. The bra, the shirt, the zipties.

And they capped off their evening at Starbucks, went back to 4J and slept in JFd's bed.

It's beyond sickening.

JMO

IMHO. I am angry that Fd will never be held accountable but I do find it oddly satisfying that this woman who aided and abetted him now has to sit as these bags of evidence are opened-- on camera--- and have the evidence of her lover's deeds piled in front of her table. She threw her lot in with someone who would do what he could to save himself and leave her holding the bag, so to speak. Why either of the living defendants in this case would ever buy his crock of garbage is incomprehensible.

I don't see a way that she gets out of this--- not with the truck ride, not with her dna on stuff, not with her actions in the am answering phones and lying to police about the sequence of events.

I wish Jennifer was found and laid to rest in a dignified way and place. I don't think this woman will ever speak out about where she is. So, I am taking the moments of her repeated removing and replacing her glasses and fidgeting with a bit of joy that Jennifer found a way to have it be known that she was gone and this woman helped.

This is apparently exactly how much the defendant cares.

Timestamps, just after 3:08.

MOO
I noticed right before this when both of her attorneys got up she realized whatever she was looking at on her computer screen was on display. She reached up rather quickly to close the cover, then opened it back up and closed out the tab and then closed the cover. To me, it seemed like she certainly didn't want the camera to see what she was looking at on her computer.

IMHO. I am angry that Fd will never be held accountable but I do find it oddly satisfying that this woman who aided and abetted him now has to sit as these bags of evidence are opened-- on camera--- and have the evidence of her lover's deeds piled in front of her table. She threw her lot in with someone who would do what he could to save himself and leave her holding the bag, so to speak. Why either of the living defendants in this case would ever buy his crock of garbage is incomprehensible.

I don't see a way that she gets out of this--- not with the truck ride, not with her dna on stuff, not with her actions in the am answering phones and lying to police about the sequence of events.

I wish Jennifer was found and laid to rest in a dignified way and place. I don't think this woman will ever speak out about where she is. So, I am taking the moments of her repeated removing and replacing her glasses and fidgeting with a bit of joy that Jennifer found a way to have it be known that she was gone and this woman helped.
Cannot like this enough. Well said.

We haven't seen the pillow yet. One word comes to my mind. I don't like it. Gusher.

I don't think we can even exaggerate the horror of that day. Whether it was stabbing or punctures or a combination. The bra, the shirt, the zipties.

And they capped off their evening at Starbucks, went back to 4J and slept in JFd's bed.

It's beyond sickening.

JMO
I have to agree with you (screwdriver). I just hope it was a quick experience for that beautiful mother, daughter, sister and friend. How today's testimonies didn't launch MT outta her seat and scream "I can't take it anymore...turn off the screen" and plead guilty is beyond me.

It's beyond sickening.

JMO
I'm not sure the pillow was removed, so we may only have the screenshot of the video, which showed the carnage well enough IMO. :(

One thing that hasn't been talked about on this thread IIRC is whether this was their first and only attempt.

Could JFd been in FD's direct sights on other occasions and he had to abort his mission? I mean, this day, JFd had her appointments. If she had gone straight from school to those appointments, she would have cheated fate, unaware.

Where did we learn that FD had tried to charm KM's wife to meet with KM? That was weirdly suspicious... I wonder if FD and KM and the defendant had elaborate alibi scripts that fell apart before execution prior. Or was this their one and only?

It is so not fair that FD skirted earthly judgment.

I am eager for the day when the defendant is sentenced. (Would that follow conviction immediately or be at a later date?) I want this judge, with his slow buttery Morgan Freeman voice, to tell her what he thinks of her and then summarily direct the court marshals to shackle her and remove her from his courtroom.

She has profited enough from what was never her due.

Away with her.

JMO

I'm curious about that hole, are you?

WhenFoley said the MIRA search was worth it, I feel that they found something significant. Perhaps it was the bag of the bloody paper towels.

Did you see the orange pliers in the photo of the trash contents? Were they mentioned today? Can you see the bottles? Looks like sneakers on the top left? I can’t see clearly. Thoughts? TIA

I noticed right before this when both of her attorneys got up she realized whatever she was looking at on her computer screen was on display. She reached up rather quickly to close the cover, then opened it back up and closed out the tab and then closed the cover. To me, it seemed like she certainly didn't want the camera to see what she was looking at on her computer.
Yeah I saw that too. I wouldn't be surprised to hear she reads here. No screen saver today with the picture of the people wearing t-shirts with a face on them. And at the end of the day I watched her unplug her earphones for the sham translator from that laptop, roll them up and stick them somewhere. Hi Michi! You despicable replica of a human being.

I have to agree with you (screwdriver). I just hope it was a quick experience for that beautiful mother, daughter, sister and friend. How today's testimonies didn't launch MT outta her seat and scream "I can't take it anymore...turn off the screen" and plead guilty is beyond me.
Yes—sadness.
A mentor once told me that all humans compartmentalize, but people capable of great cruelty can compartmentalize to an astonishing degree. That’s what I think of here. Not even an attempt at a normal response to viewing Jennifer’s bloody, cut-up clothing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member