Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all of the houses were new though-80 MS, I believe, was a house he was “rebuilding”-and same with Deercliff (or whatever the street was called. The one at 4 JX was new, and so was Sturbridge. One of them (Sturbridge) could have had the Emtek key. That one’s like ours, which is a pretty new lockset.
Agree. Wonder if the keys were not meant to be dumped? Perhaps they were in clean up rush and they fell into bag by error? Odd as if they were important you would think they would be retained by FD. I do wonder if PG will be able to identify the keys as it sounds like he did work in all of the various houses?

Not all of the houses were new though-80 MS, I believe, was a house he was “rebuilding”-and same with Deercliff (or whatever the street was called. The one at 4 JX was new, and so was Sturbridge. One of them (Sturbridge) could have had the Emtek key. That one’s like ours, which is a pretty new lockset.
Do you recall if it was the Deercliff house where construction items were stored? What I'm trying to remember is the house where FD parents used to live and where FD and JF lived before they moved to 4JX. PG kept his dirt bike in the garage on the property as well as the items he needed to do maintenance work. IIRC the property also housed the Fore Trailer. Im drawing a blank.

It's so hard to get a good idea, but if we know about 3 trash stops, that's definitely more than three bags IMO.
View attachment 477088
Yes, and in the stop where MT touches the sideway we saw FD look at the back of the truck to check how many bags he had left to dump before getting into the cab to drive away. Its so hard to see but it looks like maybe 3-5 bags left in the picture you posted?

A little humor...yesterday, on her "Fundly" page there were 70 donors and today there are 69 donors. I guess you can "unfund" especially after today's testimony.
YES! Someone asked for a REFUND! Thanks for the giggle! Classic. Do we know if she is still selling the animal rugs? I've been curious how she has been financially supporting herself through this as I cannot imagine handing out churros in Breckenridge is paying the bills and Fundly can't be paying the rent in Stamford either? I don't have the courage to check Only Fans to see if she is there? Has anyone done that?

Last edited:
Yes!!!. I remember this. OMG. He was scoping it out and planning. MOO.
Look closely at that warrant. What I noticed when the Search Warrants were released was that pages 1/8 to 3/8 and pages 7/8 and 8/8 were released (as well as an addendum page revealing evidence taken), but that pages 4/8 to 6/8 were missing. And those pages that were released do not indicate the date/time that FD's 2015 Chevy Suburban was captured on surveillance in New Canaan.

So, I don't think we can presume this was a day or two before as it could just as well have been the morning JFD disappeared. That is, FD's 2015 Chevy Suburban may have been in New Canaan at the same time that the Toyota Tacoma was there - perhaps to transfer JFD's body to from her own Suburban.

Is it possible LE did not release pages 4-6 of this particular warrant when the rest of the pages were released because they were still attempting to get information from KM that might help in the conviction of FD and MT, and those pages were critical to that negotiation?

Note that MT driving the white Jeep and FD driving his Chevy Suburban arrive in tandem (FD following MT) at 80 MS Rd at 1:36 pm. And nothing on MT's activity log ("alibi script") from around 11 am or so (when she claims she went to say "Bye to Petu") until she is seen on surveillance showing up at 80 MS Rd at 1:36 pm can be independently verified. And on that same activity log, MT claims she was at 4JC from noon until 3:30 pm at which time she then claims she took cleaning supplies to 80 MS Rd.

Last edited:
Do you recall if it was the Deercliff house where construction items were stored? What I'm trying to remember is the house where FD parents used to live and where FD and JF lived before they moved to 4JX. PG kept his dirt bike in the garage on the property as well as the items he needed to do maintenance work. IIRC the property also housed the Fore Trailer. Im drawing a blank.
It was on Deercliff AIR.The same house that his mother was run over. Remember that?

Look closely at that warrant. What I noticed when the Search Warrants were released was that pages 1/8 to 3/8 and pages 7/8 and 8/8 were released (as well as an addendum page revealing evidence taken), but that pages 4/8 to 6/8 were missing. And those pages that were released do not indicate the date/time that FD's 2015 Chevy Suburban was captured on surveillance in New Canaan.

So, I don't think we can presume this was a day or two before as it could just as well have been the morning JFD disappeared. That is, FD's 2015 Chevy Suburban may have been in New Canaan at the same time that the Toyota Tacoma was there - perhaps to transfer JFD's body to from her own Suburban.

Is it possible LE did not release pages 4-6 of this particular warrant when the rest of the pages were released because they were still attempting to get information from KM that might help in the conviction of FD and MT, and those pages were critical to that negotiation?
Yikes. Thanks. Completely missed that. I can't be trusted.:)

Yes, I do think it was Deercliff.

Note that MT driving the white Jeep and FD driving his Chevy Suburban arrive in tandem (FD following MT) at 80 MS Rd at 1:36 pm. And nothing on MT's activity log ("alibi script") from around 11pm or so (when she claims she went to say "Bye to Petu") until she is seen on surveillance showing up at 80 MS Rd at 1:36 can be independently verified. And on that same activity log, MT claims she was at 4JC from noon until 3:30 at which time she then claims she took cleaning supplies to 80 MS Rd.
I do wonder if the White Jeep had GPS tracking? Would very much love to know more about the gaps in MT timeline. Does anyone know if Petu is on the witness list? She seems to have played a very important role in the MT alibi. First when MT went to say "adios" and again when they were chatting so intently on Albany that MT had no clue why FD had a Raptor full of big black bags and was stopped every couple of minutes? Wonder if Petu was found by LW and will testify at trial?

My guess is that we will shortly learn all. I have been unsuccessful in finding the witness list to see which (if any) of the auto companies might show up to discuss data from on board systems. Or, as we have seen in other cases, some states have in house capabilities to unravel vehicle systems. Guess at this point is that data might exist in Raptor (Ford), Suburbans (2)(GM) and Jeep (conglomerate that bought Chrysler who I think was FIAT). We don't know the impact of running down battery in JF 2017 Suburban on the computer systems in vehicle. But, the 2015 Suburban should have available data as should the Raptor. IDK about the Jeep. Does anyone know as this was all discussed so long long ago.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 19.26.28.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 19.26.28.png
    941.8 KB · Views: 3
As Supervisory Assistant State’s Attorney Michelle Manning showed the jury the stained Vineyard Vines shirt, friends of Jennifer Dulos became emotional, one wiping tears and another who let out an audible exhale when the sergeant clarified the slogan printed on the shirt: “Every day should feel this good.”

Thank you so much. Usually hit a pay wall but you must have taken care of it. We've little to none of reactions in the courtroom. Very sad to read this. How hard must it be for her friends and family after these graphic pics today?
Contrast this to the seemingly unemotional reaction of the defendant.
MOO.

Yes, and in the stop where MT touches the sideway we saw FD look at the back of the truck to check how many bags he had left to dump before getting into the cab to drive away. Its so hard to see but it looks like maybe 3-5 bags left in the picture you posted?
That's the first turn, so nothing was dumped yet. I'd guess at least five, which would fit with the time frame of 3 stops we know before the sewer, and at least 2 we don't. I probably won't have time to do a drive thru again any time soon or I would time it out myself!

YES! Someone asked for a REFUND! Thanks for the giggle! Classic. Do we know if she is still selling the animal rugs? I've been curious how she has been financially supporting herself through this as I cannot imagine handing out churros in Breckenridge is paying the bills and Fundly can't be paying the rent in Stamford either? I don't have the courage to check Only Fans to see if she is there? Has anyone done that?
NO THANK YOU

That's the first turn, so nothing was dumped yet. I'd guess at least five, which would fit with the time frame of 3 stops we know before the sewer, and at least 2 we don't. I probably won't have time to do a drive thru again any time soon or I would time it out myself!
No need as it can be done with a Google walk. Just wanted POV on number of bags. The bags looked fairly uniform and most likely stuffed for ease of disposal.

I know, I was just curious for myself, but no amount of driving, walking, or streetview will solve what was happening in that one time gap at the end.
I know. Agree. But isn't the gap area mainly residential based on what you described in your prior post? Seemed like there was just the strip mall and McDonalds as options. Most McDonalds have cameras so my guess is that wasn't the choice. Other than the strip mall what else could it possibly be?

A couple of things.

I’m sorry for this but I am trying to make sense of if her shirt was cut down the back than why was her bra cut in the front and still clasped in the back?

Strange that their shirts were so similar (MT’s during arrest is Ralph Lauren but eerily similar.)

I definitely read in Fotis’ arrest warrant about onstar data being captured.

Attachments

• IMG_1800.jpeg
    IMG_1800.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 20
I know. Agree. But isn't the gap area mainly residential based on what you described in your prior post? Seemed like there was just the strip mall and McDonalds as options. Most McDonalds have cameras so my guess is that wasn't the choice. Other than the strip mall what else could it possibly be?
Yes, but there are small businesses here and there, plus multifamily houses with dumpsters. I'm on mobile now, so I've attached a few examples from the first part of his trek from streetview. Who knows if he would've had the gall, but he also pulled a U-turn in the middle of a busy road with evidence still on him (idk why the U-turn bothers me so much).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240123-200430.png
    Screenshot_20240123-200430.png
    642.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20240123-200437.png
    Screenshot_20240123-200437.png
    595.9 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online