Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #59

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did a quick search and found this little blurb from an online suit/ clothing retailer:

All the beige in the world is not going to blur, erase or help convince the jury that MT is innocent of the charges. Beige will never trump crimson red:(

https://www.senszio.com/the-psychology-of-color-behind-your-lawyer-suits/#:~:text=Beige%2FTan%20Lawyer%20Suits,to%20people's%20empathy%20and%20generosity.

The psychology of color behind your lawyer suits

Beige/Tan Lawyer SuitsEarth tone lawyer suits help you to look more humble, approachable, trustworthy and honest. It helps with the underdog story, in appealing to people’s empathy and generosity. Great if dealing with people you have to convince to your side, perhaps a jury, or in a class action, or when talking to people with small town values, like the elderly or country folk. Whenever it is the individual that is making the decision, not corporate, beige or tan suits are the way to go.

Jmo
Haha! Humble, trustworthy and honest!

Good one! Thanks for the laugh on a day that got off to a rough start!

JS on Closing Arguments/Court TV last night saying MT was talking to her daughter and her mother (NOT Petu) while FD was driving around dumping evidence. He also states that none of that evidence will be linked to MT!

FD's suicide note said his lawyer would explain all to support FD's innocence. Postmortem, NP filed to keep his defense of FD alive. That move was denied by the court, but NP revealed he was told by FD that FD found the bloody material on one of his porches, and was afraid someone was trying to frame him, so that's why he was disposing of it in Hartford. Maybe NP will explain that "defense" of FD if and when they put him on the stand.
Do we know if the “bloody items” described above by Pattis are in any way related to the items of evidence held on to by TP for over a year which have been excluded from evidence by Judge Randolph and for which TP was not charged for hindering and obstruction? Moo

So keys were not tested for blood/ fingerprints and not investigated to see if they fit any locks in any of FORE FD properties, ski lockers or JF’s NC house/ storage units etc ? That doesn’t sound right. They seem like a key piece of evidence ( pardon the pun).

Fwiw, I have a keychain with various keys on it that I don’t use on a daily basis for various locks ( some doors that have both keypad entry and a keyed lock, bike chain, old keys I just never threw out etc) and they are separate from my car keys.
Jmo

Last edited:
JS on Closing Arguments/Court TV last night saying MT was talking to her daughter and her mother (NOT Petu) while FD was driving around dumping evidence. He also states that none of that evidence will be linked to MT!

When did the MT story shift to chatting with Mama? My guess is around the same time the MT cell records were kicked by Judge Randolph and Mama Troconis could testify etc. I sure hope Petu was interviewed by law enforcement as this latest Iteration of MT explanation for Albany simply seems like an improbable event aka set up! Moo

So keys were not tested for blood/ fingerprints and not investigated to see if they fit any locks in any of FORE FD properties or JF’s NC house/ storage units etc ? That doesn’t sound right. They seem like a key piece of evidence ( pardon the pun).
Fwiw, I have a keychain with various keys on it that I don’t use on a daily basis for various locks ( some doors that have both keypad entry and a keyed lock, bike chain, old keys I just never threw out etc)
Jmo
The judge wasn't satisfied to relevance, regardless of the fact that everything in that receptacle should have been relevant, by association alone.

The JS objected underscores the value IMO.

Likely we'll see the keys again. Brought in by another witness.

They have to be significant or he wouldn't have objected to publishing them!

JMO

I think jury is just as annoyed with him as viewers, he is wasting their time. Being the annoying defense lawyer not a good look in front of jury, they will tune him out and wait for judge or prosecutors concise words.

His badly fitting beige/brown suits are also a bad look, we know that in court, appearance is important and there are deliberate choices made by the lawyers and defendant. Yesterday prosecutor, knew she would be handling “remains” and dressed accordingly, like going to a funeral
What is his beige suit strategy? Is he trying to potentially downplay her affluence by dressing badly, looking like “common man,” or clueless guy? Or I’m just a here for innocence (just an average guy, not a sharp lawyer), or creating the beige wall to block her? She is matchy in beige/cream/neutrals and new beige hair.

Google images of Jon L Schoenhorn, he is NEVER photographed wearing beige or brown.
The first day in court, Schoenhorn was wearing sneakers and his pants were tucked into the back of his shoes. Would anyone walk around like that, unless it was intentional? Surely someone would have told him, so he must have thought there was a goid reason to do this. I guess he was also insulting the jury by thinking that they were classless enough to think this was acceptable manner of dress for court.

Could they be Jennifer’s house keys? I don’t know why they wouldn’t be on her car key ring though.

This was the article where Foley mentioned

Here is the article where Foley was quoted as saying their efforts at MIRA were worth it.

I hope there’s truth to it snd we learn about it soon in court!

My house keys are separate from my car key fob-so maybe Jennifer’s were, too.

When did the MT story shift to chatting with Mama from chatting with Petu? My guess is around the same time the MT cell records were kicked by Judge Randolph and Mama Troconis could testify etc. I sure hope Petu was interviewed by law enforcement as this latest Iteration of MT explanation for Albany simply seems like an improbable event aka set up! Moo
Editing prior post to insert MT AA with reference to initially chatting with Petu on Albany with NO reference of Mama Troconis call along with link to entire AA.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 09.48.54.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 09.48.54.png
    436.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 09.45.26.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 09.45.26.png
    351.1 KB · Views: 13
I think so. Normal tumbler keys regularly used on doors anyway. That's a lot of keys though. For instance, on my keys, other than car and lockers, I have two different ones for my house, one for my office, and another for a business I occasionally help with.

In my completely unprofessional opinion, the top four look pretty standard, but the bottom four look more specialized. Clearly still fairly normal tumbler keys, but more heavy duty?
The bottom keys come with Emtek and Baldwin door handles. Typically found in high end residences.

I sure hope Prosecutors have the interviews to dispute all of MTs lies, which are numerous at this point.
IMO the lies are continuous and taint any/all comments made by MT to LE. It makes me beyond angry that NOT ONLY did MT choose to not help find JF or cooperate in the investigation but she wasted COUNTLESS hours of LE time checking out her lies. The fact that LE had to spend time on the MT Lies at a time when JF was still missing has to fall into the definition of hindering imo!
MOO

Of course this is what TP would say. He has a client he most likely cannot put on the stand but can put Mama Troconis on the stand on her behalf. I do hope State has this issue wrapped up tight as I am sadly smelling some 'south of the border' trial jujitsu in action here imo. MOO

State is discussing the "alibi scripts" agrees not to refer to them thusly, just as a timeline, but will use it in closing arguments.

Judge asks if witnesses have been informed not to use "alibi scripts". Yes.

Jury brought in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members