Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JS is asking about the search of 4J. On the 3rd. Was he aware that it already been seized by the State? Were you aware that it was secured around the clock? Did he know which officers.

State objection, overruled.

JS is asking about the size of the home and garage.

Recess until 3:45.

Seemed way interested in the coffee cup, many questions for witness
Weird
MOO

In any crime investigation, items are left untested. It's not possible or feasible to test everything. IMO JS is filling time pointing at the things that were most assuredly irrelevant. Perhaps implying that, if there were any foul play, LE failed to find the guilty party because they didn't test that one cup. Fallacy. They didn't test a lot of things. They made judgment calls.

From a Defense standpoint IMO, it was mostly a look over here a lot. Don't look over there even a little.

MOO

In the impound lot?

I lost track of photo numbers, thought maybe it was the Suburban with the Thule in the State garage. My how JS hates that red Tacoma.

I wonder if the red Tacoma still gives the defendant a little tingle.

JMO
JS objected to a certain photo, when they showed that photo the black raptor in lot when LE went to get gloves and hat. Next to it is a red pickup with what appears to be / seats lying across the bed. Law & Crime missing mom Day 9 at 4:45

I got a chance to skim through all of the alibi papers, and was able to decipher a word or phrase that the detective couldn't during direct exam.
In there, at some point was a time listed, with a trip to starbucks, and then the words " HORSERADISH, didn't like it " or something similar. I thought that was a bit odd.....

If you remember, when interviewed by LE, MT said that FD handed her a paper towel (for MT to throw away), soiled from cleaning he was doing in the Toyota Tacoma. She said she assumed it was soiled from spilled coffee. The detectives asked her if she smelled coffee, since coffee generally has a strong smell. She said she didn't smell the paper towel.

My guess is that JAS found this styrofoam coffee cup interesting and potentially useful to his defense in relation to that part of the interview.

JS objected to a certain photo, when they showed that photo the black raptor in lot when LE went to get gloves and hat. Next to it is a red pickup with what appears to be / seats lying across the bed. Law & Crime missing mom Day 9 at 4:45
The Tacoma is the ForeGroup employee truck that FD borrowed, didn’t return quickly, then got it detailed (thoroughly cleaned) then wanted to replace the front seats (replace with ones from the Porsche?). The employee kept the old seats & gave to LE because he smelled 2 rats.

I got a chance to skim through all of the alibi papers, and was able to decipher a word or phrase that the detective couldn't during direct exam.
In there, at some point was a time listed, with a trip to starbucks, and then the words " HORSERADISH, didn't like it " or something similar. I thought that was a bit odd.....
I thought that was what it said as well, but second guessed myself since I can't think of an item at Starbucks with horseradish off the top of my head? It would likely be something from the RTD&E section of premade food, not in the Frappuccino. ;)

I really don't understand the point of the majority of JS' cross. It's clearly a shell game of what he doesn't want the jury to pay attention to, but it's the most inane things he's nitpicking. Who cares about a cat?

JS back on cross

Photo of portico separating sides of the garage.

Very large office in a very large house

Asks witness where he started his search.

JS asks about cat and litter boxes. Witness, unaware.

Objection

JS withdraws question about feeding the cat.

JS showing photos of the office.

Asking about windows.

Asking about the second room with drawers with blueprints.

JS asking question about the whole team, supervisor but witness decided what to seize. Directed by a search warrant.

JS is trying to clarify the orientation of the office and the house itself. Three chiminies, did you search the chiminies?

JS references a videotape of every room in the house. Were there books? Were there 8 bedrooms? Were there 6 bathrooms? With showers and bathtubs? And even some half baths? Yes. And you checked the drains and faucets? Not by taking apart but by looking at them? Yes.

Now JS is asking about the rear yard. The deck area, the covered area. A wood pile on the covered patio. [JS called it a credenza.]

JS asks about the search, whether a helicopter was brought in. Witness was unaware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InvestinTest