Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Connecticut has required display of both the front and rear license plate on vehicles since 1995.

So, why had one plate been removed and stored in the vehicle when the Jeep Cherokee was seized?
This is 100% true, BUT it tends to be one of those laws that no cop is going to pull you over for unless they have another reason and they slap it on to the ticket.

-Signed, someone whose husband lost the second plate for her vehicle and has only had a rear one for about nine years...

I thought that was what it said as well, but second guessed myself since I can't think of an item at Starbucks with horseradish off the top of my head? It would likely be something from the RTD&E section of premade food, not in the Frappuccino. ;)
At Starbucks - the Ham and Swiss I think has a kind of dijon mustard that could easily be msitaken for horse radish
depending upon the amount of dijon on the sandwich- it can definitely have a "kick". That sandwich used to be one of my "go to's" when I was on the road :) IMO

In the rear cargo area of the Fore Group white Jeep, there is a long yellow electrical cord that is coiled and secured with what looks like a short white zip tie. I assume this method of securing the cord is consistent with how Fore Group (or at least the person typically operating this vehicle) typically secures coiled electrical cords. I'd expect that a contractor/developer has many.

Since the zip tie would have to be cut to permit use of the cord, I'd assume that a supply of zip ties would be kept readily available. This raises the question to me whether Fore Group had a supply of zip ties on hand.

It’s not allowed. So far Court clerk and judge have done nothing. We are tracking it so if you see it please post and I will add a notation and image. Ditto for gum which is also not allowed.
I’m sorry. All of your text didn’t show up at first. Wow. I would think a reporter or juror or someone would let the judge know. It should be a mistrial huh? Someone send me the number for the judge and I will make that call!

Connecticut has required display of both the front and rear license plate on vehicles since 1995.

So, why had one plate been removed and stored in the vehicle when the Jeep Cherokee was seized?
Camera at a toll booth?

Some kind of front license plate reader?

Camera at a toll booth?

Some kind of front license plate reader?
I'd assume that a review of video/stills from the surveillance cameras which captured comings/goings at 80 MS Rd and at Jefferson Crossing would be able to determine whether the unmounted plate had been missing on and since 5/24.

A quick Google search indicates that Florida only requires a rear plate. If the Jeep was in fact purchased in Miami, perhaps it was not immediately framed to receive a front plate. I can't recall now if the evidence photo of the Jeep at the State garage showed the front or back of the Jeep. Seems like a nonstarter. One of the two plates issued by the State of Connecticut could have been on the Jeep and one, alone in the cargo area.

JMO

We don't have tolls.
It could be the NY TOLLS bar. Many folks in Fairfield County have the tags as they save time and $$ going over bridges to get to airport and into city. I've also seen some similar bars to open house gates and garage doors. DK what the one shown is exactly but my guess would be any of the ones I mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member