Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The horseradish? Doesn’t the Starbucks turkey sandwich possibly have horseradish? MOO.
How'd that horseradish-like substance get itself all over the Welles garage, Suburban and Range Rover?

I really see no evidence of JS mounting any kind of defense here. Impassioned objections where the judge himself has to supply a grounds before overruling, tiresome questions about infinitesimal details and a lot of exhausting narration without a question in sight but no defense.

I heard LE bias today. Maybe he'll try to develop that. At least he finally left the cat alone.

I already dread his closing statement. It will be fanciful. And aggravating.

JMO

Jury excused. Attorneys taking up matters.

Tomorrow the State plans to play two interviews. Technical arguments. [Over my pay grade.]

Judge takes another matter to sidebar.

While Kimball is on the stand, prosecutors said footage of Troconis' interviews with police, which were the subject of lengthy suppression hearings last month, will be played in their entirety.

Assistant State's Attorney Sean McGuinness said the footage totals more than six hours.

Quoting myself and @BUF who addresses what I could not. Thank you!

While Kimball is on the stand, prosecutors said footage of Troconis' interviews with police, which were the subject of lengthy suppression hearings last month, will be played in their entirety.

Assistant State's Attorney Sean McGuinness said the footage totals more than six hours.

I think he said 2 1/2 , and 3 hours. May take two days with all the objections which I assume will be many. MOO.

I've been closely following the updates on Jennifer Dulos's case here, and it's deeply unsettling how this situation has unfolded. The evidence and details shared in the court proceedings paint a very distressing picture. It's heart-wrenching to think about the impact on her family, especially her children.
The level of detail and the analysis provided by members here is commendable. It shows a genuine concern and a collective desire for justice and truth. While we all hope for a resolution to this case, it's crucial to remember the human aspect and the real lives affected by this tragedy.

So exactly what part isn't being shown that they had the sidebar about?
Maybe this (second paragraph)….

As part of the investigation, Kimball interviewed Troconis three times. The state plans to start playing the first two interviews in their entirety on Thursday, while the third interview will be played later in the trial, McGuinness said.

McGuinness brought this up to alert the judge to a discussion he had with Schoenhorn, who filed a motion on Jan. 10 to preclude the state from referencing Troconis asserting her Fifth Amendment and Miranda rights, including her right to remain silent or requesting to speak to an attorney before being questioned by police.

I thought that was what it said as well, but second guessed myself since I can't think of an item at Starbucks with horseradish off the top of my head? It would likely be something from the RTD&E section of premade food, not in the Frappuccino. ;)
To me it says “did not like the sandwich” quite clearly.

Don’t let JS play with your brain!

PS: after an afternoon like that, it’s no surprise a sandwich didn’t go down so well.

MOO.

1706139317986.png

I think he said 2 1/2 , and 3 hours. May take two days with all the objections which I assume will be many. MOO.
From the court live today:
As I understand it there were three interviews done with then Det Kimble. Two will be played tomorrow.
The first one the P said they will play in the morning. They will start the tape from when Attny Bowman enters the room. That interview is about 2 hrs 45 min per the P. After lunch they will play the 2nd interview which is about 3 hrs and 30 minutes. The third interview will be played later in the trial.
Both The P and D agreed to play the tapes and agreed to certain rules.
The P did indicte that if Scheonhorn brings up anything to do with "language barrier" that all the rules are then off the table and its open season - or something to that effect.
There was also a side bar with the judge. Hopefully there will not be a lot of interruptions since an agreement was supposedly made - that is what I heard so JMO

So the poor little waif from Venezuela, somehow knew enough to ask for legal representation, and also plead the fifth in English......but we can't talk about that now?

Make it make sense.

I've been closely following the updates on Jennifer Dulos's case here, and it's deeply unsettling how this situation has unfolded. The evidence and details shared in the court proceedings paint a very distressing picture. It's heart-wrenching to think about the impact on her family, especially her children.
The level of detail and the analysis provided by members here is commendable. It shows a genuine concern and a collective desire for justice and truth. While we all hope for a resolution to this case, it's crucial to remember the human aspect and the real lives affected by this tragedy.
Great post and good reminder for us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catluva247