Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the court live today:
As I understand it there were three interviews done with then Det Kimble. Two will be played tomorrow.
The first one the P said they will play in the morning. They will start the tape from when Attny Bowman enters the room. That interview is about 2 hrs 45 min per the P. After lunch they will play the 2nd interview which is about 3 hrs and 30 minutes. The third interview will be played later in the trial.
Both The P and D agreed to play the tapes and agreed to certain rules.
The P did indicte that if Scheonhorn brings up anything to do with "language barrier" that all the rules are then off the table and its open season - or something to that effect.
There was also a side bar with the judge. Hopefully there will not be a lot of interruptions since an agreement was supposedly made - that is what I heard so JMO
Thank you. Much more concise than I posted.

I've been closely following the updates on Jennifer Dulos's case here, and it's deeply unsettling how this situation has unfolded. The evidence and details shared in the court proceedings paint a very distressing picture. It's heart-wrenching to think about the impact on her family, especially her children.
The level of detail and the analysis provided by members here is commendable. It shows a genuine concern and a collective desire for justice and truth. While we all hope for a resolution to this case, it's crucial to remember the human aspect and the real lives affected by this tragedy.
We do have times when we get a few digs in though.
Can't help it. Sometimes we need a little levity in this brutal testimony.
MOO.

Here's the Arrest Affidavit for FD. Good refresher.

From the court live today:
As I understand it there were three interviews done with then Det Kimble. Two will be played tomorrow.
The first one the P said they will play in the morning. They will start the tape from when Attny Bowman enters the room. That interview is about 2 hrs 45 min per the P. After lunch they will play the 2nd interview which is about 3 hrs and 30 minutes. The third interview will be played later in the trial.
Both The P and D agreed to play the tapes and agreed to certain rules.
The P did indicte that if Scheonhorn brings up anything to do with "language barrier" that all the rules are then off the table and its open season - or something to that effect.
There was also a side bar with the judge. Hopefully there will not be a lot of interruptions since an agreement was supposedly made - that is what I heard so JMO
I love this. I personally see no problem with pleading the fifth or asking for an attorney (in fact, ALWAYS do the latter), but I understand how it can invite prejudice from a jury. Saying that JS can't bring up the language barrier though is PHENOMENAL.

Do we have a clear image of the horseradish/sandwich entry? I'm wondering if it's simply "had a sandwich".

Jmo

I just went back and rewatched today's court, scrolling to about 4:46 in. The first 3 pages of exhibit were shown, and it was a fuzzy rendition, but I could make out " I did not like Horseradish". Later, at 4:48 ish, the second exhibit shows it much clearer.

I am also reflecting on all of the objections, you know what is said about crying wolf too much and too often? Maybe this will also come to bear? MOO
I've been thinking about that, too. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion he doesn't know what he is doing, as some observers note.

He could tick off this jury with the constant objections, but maybe he has ready written this jury off, and he's playing the long game ---setting up the appeal.

I want conviction and justice. But Troconis is entitled to a vigorous defense. And JS may be delivering it very competently.

MOO

I've been thinking about that, too. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion he doesn't know what he is doing, as some observers note.

He could tick off this jury with the constant objections, but maybe he has ready written this jury off, and he's playing the long game ---setting up the appeal.

I want conviction and justice. But Troconis is entitled to a vigorous defense. And JS may be delivering it very competently.

MOO
That's an interesting take on things. I felt for the first time today that I understood some of his questions. Michi has been documented, I think, scuttling back and forth to Mountain Spring Rd. Is he trying to point out that there was nothing found there to incriminate her?
Seems to be as of now, IMO.
Will it come in later? IDK.
MOO.

Thank you. Much more concise than I posted.
Your post was accurate and fine
I was not able to watch in real time so I just happened to catch that part with more detail while watching the court proceedings and seeing the question simultaneously while playing catch up - I wanted to just add the language barrier part

I love this. I personally see no problem with pleading the fifth or asking for an attorney (in fact, ALWAYS do the latter), but I understand how it can invite prejudice from a jury. Saying that JS can't bring up the language barrier though is PHENOMENAL.
Is MT still pretending she cant speak English?

I don't see a shoe but can you imagine, if LE recovered the show which left a footprint im blood in JFd's garage from a trash bag FD was seen dumping?

Smoked.

Jmo
Squint your eyes, do you see the front sort of pointing up to the left and a heel to the bottom right? Like the bottom is sort of bent? White laces that look higher than a sneaker so more like a high top? White sole?

I could be totally wrong…. Image not clear.

I see it now. Thats strange how you can see something and look again and see something else. As Megnut said, it would be something if LE really did recover a shoe with blood on it,
I feel like they are going to save the best bombshells until the end and boom…. the evidence that hasn’t been revealed yet will be dropped! Moooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vee97