Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like they are going to save the best bombshells until the end and boom…. the evidence that hasn’t been revealed yet will be dropped! Moooo
Is this trial being televised anywhere? I followed it closely until MT was arrested and then, well life happened. I would love to see it. i do always come to WS to catch up on any case. You all are the best.

OMG. Just read FD's arrest warrant. Dear Lord. I forgot all this. He is dead but she is toast.
So incriminating.
Kudos for LE for doing such a thorough job. They were on it.
MOO.

What I continually can't understand is how the man continued to snow people into believing in him? If he was willing to plot JFD's death, why would you think you were safe with him? Or, more so, why would you think your daughter was safe with him? Why would anyone post his bond and move into that house with him?

MT knew what he was capable of and helped by answering the phone, helping to clean up, and discarding things. Why not take the first chance to jump ship? He had clearly not succeeded in doing the murder and disappearance in a way that he would get away with it. Then, he brings evidence and, possibly, Jennifer back to their neck of the woods. I just don't understand her thinking.

She would have seemed redeemable if she turned on him. Maybe there is some payment she will get from his family or something. I don't get it.

It's posted above partially and I definitely see "like the sandwich" up there.
Like you, I'm seeing "I did not like the sandwich."

He's preparing a timeline for the day his wife and the mother of his 5 children is murdered and disappears. And what he bothers to write down on his timeline is his opinion of his dinner sandwich.

And like MT on the briefer timeline, he wrote down the menu details of their alleged lunch together (Pastele de Papa).

He and MT were two peas in a pod. Like many liars, they both believe that providing unnecessary, extraneous details will make their story more convincing.

How'd that horseradish-like substance get itself all over the Welles garage, Suburban and Range Rover?

I really see no evidence of JS mounting any kind of defense here. Impassioned objections where the judge himself has to supply a grounds before overruling, tiresome questions about infinitesimal details and a lot of exhausting narration without a question in sight but no defense.

I heard LE bias today. Maybe he'll try to develop that. At least he finally left the cat alone.

I already dread his closing statement. It will be fanciful. And aggravating.

JMO
TP has no alternative theory for MT so far beyond what he started with was that MT knew nothing about what was going on on Albany or with anything that happened related to murder.

He also hasn’t put on his defense yet and the State hasn’t tipped its hand yet as to evidence specific to MT but it’s getting there shortly imo as the MT time line is looking like Swiss cheese.

TP started with simple denial of any crime (didn’t happen) and moved on to JF simply disappeared or got on metro north to escape her life. Denial of crime now seems implausible given the facts and JF disappearing seems impossible due to blood loss. He is left with MT having no knowledge and no participation. This last one should be off the table for him shortly based on what I expect the state has up its sleeve. My guess then is that the MT alibi will be shredded and the true extent of her participation outlined in complete and no doubt gory detail. Further the hindering and tampering charges will be detailed and the extent of the lying laid bare on top of the participation.

Early evidence presented including bloody shirt and bra along with Welles garage blood and trajectory evidence made the early defence statement’s implausible.

So now it seems like the Troconis family statement has evolved and is saying that this murder of JF was a tragedy for both families but that Michi had nothing to do with what happened etc. and is innocent. Right….

Whoever used the word surreal the other day picked a good word to describe what is playing out now with MT and her family along with her defence. Well, it’s good to know they are paying attention and seeing the same live stream we all are seeing! It seems that MT lied no only to herself and police but to her family as well! Oops…..

We have the Troconis family whose daughter and sister first chose to not assist in finding JF, didn’t help law enforcement with its investigation but instead hindered and obstructed, didn’t acknowledge the JF disappearance or its impact on JF children or family, didnt acknowledge JF as a victim and essentially claimed no knowledge of anything related to the murder of JF including questioning trial references to FD which seemed confusing to them. How many times have we heard TP say, “that has nothing to do with my client”…. Right.

Well, state I think is going to spend a few days or possibly a week showing precisely what MT was up to after first proving the murder happened and detail the intimate connection between FD and MT and how it led to the murder of JF along with an attempted cover up of the act.

We shall no doubt be treated to language challenges by MT, possibly even talk about how she isn’t too smart or was simply too trusting etc as her family says etc., to she had no understanding of what was going on around her as FD gave her task after task.it will be painful to listen to because it too most likely is a lie. The one thing MT seems to do well is lie, lie again and keep on lying.

My guess is that after this next stage plays out that Mama troconis will be sitting in the gallery kicking herself that she ever booted atty bowman who most likely would have quietly and efficiently gotten MT some kind of plea deal with minimal time served.

Instead, doing what she did with her legal strategy imo she essentially dared the state to “bring the evidence”. The state is doing precisely that and is still working through the murder plan and execution and then will next tie MT inextricably to it as a key component.

There was so much blood in Welles garage that there will be no doubt of victim death. None. So the strategy of claiming no victim and no crime simply was stupid iimo on so many levels and impacted perception of MT with the jury and the public. TP knew this but did it anyway and wasted so much time fighting it too.

Imo eventually cue up the video evidence against MT and the good old fashioned police work showing the evidence and tracking down the lack of alibi. The forensic evidence will imo be icing on the cake of the horrific story of how MT participated in this horrific crime and it’s cover up.

Moo

I've been thinking about that, too. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion he doesn't know what he is doing, as some observers note.

He could tick off this jury with the constant objections, but maybe he has ready written this jury off, and he's playing the long game ---setting up the appeal.

I want conviction and justice. But Troconis is entitled to a vigorous defense. And JS may be delivering it very competently.

MOO
The phrase, “crazy like a fox” comes to mind and I think that is what you seem to be saying about TP. We shall see how it all plays out after the interviews when the denial and lies enter the mix. Jury I believe will be as appalled as we all have been is my bet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240124_210620_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240124_210620_Gallery.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20240124_210602_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240124_210602_Gallery.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 59
Is this trial being televised anywhere? I followed it closely until MT was arrested and then, well life happened. I would love to see it. i do always come to WS to catch up on any case. You all are the best.
Law and crime, fox 61 are two I’ve used. Audio varies so go back and forth. I believe nbcCt has live feed as well. Just go to YouTube and search and also Roku I believe carries some of the feeds.

What I continually can't understand is how the man continued to snow people into believing in him? If he was willing to plot JFD's death, why would you think you were safe with him? Or, more so, why would you think your daughter was safe with him? Why would anyone post his bond and move into that house with him?

MT knew what he was capable of and helped by answering the phone, helping to clean up, and discarding things. Why not take the first chance to jump ship? He had clearly not succeeded in doing the murder and disappearance in a way that he would get away with it. Then, he brings evidence and, possibly, Jennifer back to their neck of the woods. I just don't understand her thinking.

She would have seemed redeemable if she turned on him. Maybe there is some payment she will get from his family or something. I don't get it.
We see it time and again. Friends or loved ones don’t see what they don’t want to see. They believe that LE and prosecution are just after their loved one.
Sadly, there have been some corrupted prosecutors that have put the wrong person in prison, so there’s that.
But I agree with you. With so much evidence, this case is clear. I do believe MT knew exactly what happened to Jennifer and she was fine with it.

Quoting myself to include the original link. Attaching two zoomed screenshots.

Whatever that black and white thing is. Bag? With writing?

Bloody book?
I see book but mainly see lots and lots and lots and lots of blood! I also see lots of snacks so perhaps MT did a bunch of snack runs to fuel the clean up? I do hope we hear about possible drug tests as imo those snacks look like stuff to eat after a binge! MOO

In one of her police interviews she was told that FD was a liar. He lied to his first wife, he lied to Jennifer and he lies to you.
She appeared astounded when they told her he was texting Jennifer because he wanted to get back with her.
At that time she blurted out( against her attorneys admonition) that he told her JFD had a Borderline Personality Disorder. And she believed it.
MOO.
Can't help but wonder if she believes that today.

Oh! That paperback book (right above the twigs with leaves) - the bottom 40% is soaked in blood.

ETA: Sorry, afitzy. I see you and Megnut already noted it.
Replying to my own post because there is something written in red on the back cover of that paperback book. I've played around with sharpness, brightness, contrast, and color saturation to see if I can make it out.

Curious if others see the same letters that I think I see.
1706153819000.png

A more clear image of the evidence recovery from Albany

Pretty definitive against shoe.... but I still can't identify it. Anyone?

Quoting myself to include the link again and attach another screenshot.

I believe that's the second bloody poncho. :(

Under that, is that a pack of cigarettes? Who is the smoker?

Did all that trash come from a single trash bag from FD? Or is some loose trash, unrelated?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240124_211840_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240124_211840_Gallery.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics