DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 23.29.46.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 23.29.46.png
    828 KB · Views: 53
Replying to my own post because there is something written in red on the back cover of that paperback book. I've played around with sharpness, brightness, contrast, and color saturation to see if I can make it out.

Curious if others see the same letters that I think I see.
View attachment 477525
What letters do you see? It looks like kick to me.

Agree, so baffling. And then there was also Anna Curry, supposedly a well educated professional, who upended her life to move north and take MT‘s place in bed plus paid to try to rescue him. Was he truly that charming?
Narcissists can be incredibly charming. Their lies are so convincing and truly designed to make you feel like the most important person in the world at that moment. You feed into it because it feels good to feel like you're special enough for this person to care about. You don't see through the act until you are pretty much slapped in the face with reality. Even then sometimes it's hard to reconcile the person you "knew" and the reality sitting in front of you.

They didn't say both families. They said the other family. MOO.
Yes, they said other family as you point out. They couldn't even utter the word Farber to acknowledge them personally. No different than TP ongoing attempts to dehumanise JF in this tragic case and trial.

Can't find the clip of the entire interview on NbC CT my recollection was their statement clearly stated that this situation has impacted both their family and the 'other' family. Will try to find clip tomorrow to clarify.

Went looking for the shirt and bra photos again and found this one which I found chilling.

JF tee, sliced down the front with what appears to be a puncture wound right over the heart. Odd though the the puncture wound look circular and not flat but it could be the photo too. Wonder if the weapon used was the item retrieved in the trash like looked like a screwdriver of some sort? Curious to see if ME confirms this possible blow and its shape.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 00.51.26.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 00.51.26.png
    793.8 KB · Views: 46
Like you, I'm seeing "I did not like the sandwich."

He's preparing a timeline for the day his wife and the mother of his 5 children is murdered and disappears. And what he bothers to write down on his timeline is his opinion of his dinner sandwich.

And like MT on the briefer timeline, he wrote down the menu details of their alleged lunch together (Pastele de Papa).

He and MT were two peas in a pod. Like many liars, they both believe that providing unnecessary, extraneous details will make their story more convincing.
Can imagine loss of appetite after the days activities of body & evidence dumping.

Thursday, January 25th:
*Trial continues (Day 10) (@ 10am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan; still missing) – *Michelle C. Troconis (44/now 49) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19). These charges were dismissed (8/28/20) & recharged below.
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (8/28/20) with 2nd degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence. No plea entered yet. $500K bond. Posted bond. Off GPS 4/6/23.
The declaration of death for Jennifer was officially issued by Judge William P. Osterndorf on October 24, 2023.
Jury Selection began on 10/4/23 & ended 10/26/23. Started off with 6 jurors & 4 alternates. (6 men & 4 women). As of 1/4/24 2 more jurors were excused. 1/4/24: 6 jurors & 2 alternates. (4 men & 4 women). 1/10/24: 6 jurors & 5 alternates (no idea of gender).
Jury Selection (2nd one) began on 1/9/24 & ended on 1/10/24. 1 alternate juror (male) dismissed (1/17/24). 6 jurors & 4 alternates. 1/18/24: 1 juror was dismissed. Now 6 jurors & 3 alternates.
Trial began on 1/11/24. (will last about a month to 3/1/24)
Superior Court Judge Kevin Randolph presiding for trial. Assistant State’s attorney Sean McGuinness & Supervisory assistant State’s attorney Michelle Manning & defense attorneys Jon Schoenhorn & Audrey Felson.

Bond info & Court info from 6 3/19 thru 12/6/23 & Jury Selection Day 1-11 (10/4-10/26/23) & thru 1/4/24 & 2nd Jury Selection Day 1-2 (1/9 & 1/10/24) & Trial Day 1-8 (1/11-1/23/24) reference post #203 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-59.701696/page-11

1/24/24 Wednesday, Trial Day 9: The Assistant State’s attorney McGuiness addressed a motion filed by Schoenhorn seeking to ban the use of the term “alibi scripts” to refer to documents outlining Troconis’ & Fotis Dulos’ movements the day Jennifer disappeared & the next day, which Troconis told police were compiled based on advice from a divorce attorney. McGuinness said prosecutors & witnesses did not intend to use the term “alibi scripts” during testimony. “Closing argument, that’s a whole separate issue,” McGuinness said.
State witness: retired Connecticut State police evidence officer, Major Crimes Matthew Reilly.
For more info see post #312 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-59.701696/page-16
Trial continues on Thursday, 1/25/24.
As part of the investigation, Kimball interviewed Troconis three times. The state plans to start playing the first two interviews in their entirety on Thursday, while the third interview will be played later in the trial, McGuinness said. McGuinness brought this up to alert the judge to a discussion he had with Schoenhorn, who filed a motion on Jan. 10 to preclude the state from referencing Troconis asserting her Fifth Amendment & Miranda rights, including her right to remain silent or requesting to speak to an attorney before being questioned by police. McGuinness told Randolph that he & Schoenhorn agreed to play the interview after Troconis’ then-lawyer, Andrew Bowman, arrived. McGuinness noted that Kimball is the only witness lined up for Thursday. Schoenhorn initially had sought to get these taped interviews with state police investigators tossed from trial, claiming English wasn’t his client's first language & a Spanish interpreter, who has been present with her throughout other hearings, was not provided at the time of the interrogation, among other concerns. Judge Kevin Randolph ultimately denied Schoenhorn’s efforts. They will start the tape from when Attorney Bowman enters the room. That interview is about 2 hrs 45 minutes per the Prosecution. After lunch they will play the 2nd interview which is about 3 hrs & 30 minutes. The third interview will be played later in the trial. Both the prosecutor & defense agreed to play the tapes & agreed to certain rules.

Good point! It's just SO coincidental...

Replying to my own post because there is something written in red on the back cover of that paperback book. I've played around with sharpness, brightness, contrast, and color saturation to see if I can make it out.

Curious if others see the same letters that I think I see.
Dbm I was looking at the writing in the white rectangle
Written in RED on the left top corner of that white rectangle it looks like Michi o_O

Last edited:
A more clear image of the evidence recovery from Albany

Pretty definitive against shoe.... but I still can't identify it. Anyone?

Is that unidentified item (circled in yellow in another picture here somewhere) an opened bag of chips, or prunes (dried plums), or the like? And the photo is looking into the opened end of the slightly crumpled bag?)

At first I thought it might have been a bag of ’chew’ or tobacco? MOO

Last edited:

Nothing new but a good timeline of key events.

Went looking for the shirt and bra photos again and found this one which I found chilling.

JF tee, sliced down the front with what appears to be a puncture wound right over the heart. Odd though the the puncture wound look circular and not flat but it could be the photo too. Wonder if the weapon used was the item retrieved in the trash like looked like a screwdriver of some sort? Curious to see if ME confirms this possible blow and its shape.
Yes, I thought that too! Looks like a round hole. When I first saw it I thought bullet hole or screwdriver:(

Putting this video into the thread to capture TP statement outside the Courthouse that, "None of the evidence shown from the bags has anything to do with my client, MT".
NBC CT Video: clip seen at 2:15

Video of latest Troconis Family commentary on Courtroom Steps - Reference to Farber family as 'other family' and proclaim their sister to be 'innocent':

Doh.

After rereading this AA, the time for which FD and the Tacoma are MIA -- FD had to return to the area of Welles to retrieve his beloved Mercer bike. (I had forgotten the bike was visible in the bed of the truck. I'll have to double check the timestamp to make sure it after the Suburban was parked.) That would account for some of those minutes....

I did not realize it was a 20-minute bicycle ride from where he parked the Tacoma (at Waveny) that morning and Welles.

All these minute details are suddenly so stark, now that I've seen the bloody shirt...bra...ponchos.

Such self-smug evil. Groupthink, that much worse.

JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members