Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #59

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn’t watch the whole trial today but was this brought up yet?

BRIDGEPORT — State police say a truck Fotis Dulos had access to the day his wife disappeared contained a “bloodlike substance” found to contain Jennifer Dulos’ DNA.
Five days after the disappearance, Fotis Dulos had the vehicle cleaned. In an interview with police, his girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, allegedly said he had the truck washed “because the body of Jennifer at some point was in there.”

BBM

Nope, as Judge R would say, "..this issue is next on deck..."!

I caught that the officer told MT that in the interview, but I did not see that visually on the video. To me, it appeared that, after dropping something white into the garbage bin at the curb behind the Raptor, FD strolled over to the storm drain opening beside MT's open passenger door and tucked the envelope into that opening.

Either LE has access to a clearer video than we saw OR they were saying that to see if she'd correct them. (Or, possibly to plant the fear that LE might have her prints on the envelope...?)
I saw it. As he was getting out of the truck she reached back and picked the envelope up from the back seat. LE asked her about that but no answer and let that slide.

Fascinating and encouraging to hear the comment from Atty McGinnis today that the State has the video footage from 70 MS which is directly across from 80 MS. Perhaps this will untangle the confusion with the parade of cars and MT inability to consistently repeat much of her schedule for the day.

When they showed the FedEx drop footage, you can see MT in passenger seat, just barely, but she appears to be getting something out of the back seat. Turning and reaching back to her left. I think they conclude she is getting fedex from back seat and putting it on the front seat for FD.
That seems a reasonable conclusion to me.

I too believed I did see MT reaching back into the back seat of the Raptor while they were stopped there before FD exited the vehicle with the two white items he was carrying (one he put in garbage bin, the other in storm drain).

I think I just might need to do my 10 Commandments post about MT and the Troconis clan based on available information to date and I didn't want to do it...but, the rosary beads simply did me in and to use religious symbols that are very important to the Church simply as a prop for Press Coverage and CLICKS is not right. Not right at all....disgusted and its disgusting.
MOO
Exactly the way I feel-my grandmother would have been appalled to see the rosary used as a prop.

It's all pretty clear to me. She believed they were in the clear.

People would search Waveny for JFd and eventually have to concede she disappeared of her own volition. FD would be in possession of the children within 24 hours, he'd have five screws into the Farber vault, and they'd be homefree. Literally.

IMO the defendant believed that the alibi scripts were their ticket to ride. Stick to it.

I hate thinking about JFd's last minutes but I think it's important to note that her fierce response -- fighting with her very lifeblood -- thwarted FD's carefully crafted plan. Had he removed her from Welles without leaving a crime scene, he might have been back at 4J in very short order, scarcely missed. Her fight was not in vain.

FD should be here. To face his failures.

That the defendant has been free all these years, to do as she pleases, spend time with HER child, it's revolting. To see her puddle before her attorney -- akin to "Daddy, save me" -- repulsive. I think she thought they'd all go out for dinner. Her biggest grievances, being removed from 4J, not being able to shop there and part with what she pleased. ME ME ME ME ME

She's unconscionable.

And that's way too nice.

JMOO

I hope not, unless she is willing to cough up where JFD is and what happened to her (all truth, no more lies) and that information is verifiable.

Regardless, she should serve time under any deal.
Does it look bad on her attorney if she takes a deal? Or will a good attorney support a deal when there’s an extremely high likelihood that she is going to be convicted and serve some serious time? As in, do what is in the best interest of his client. There’s no way that he doesn’t realize she’s sunk after today. She should take a deal like now; my dad is an attorney and explained to me that a lot of plea deals have to do with money. The more money that is spent by the state, the worse the deal that is offered.

It has to be very soon, that the Prosecution calls PG up for testimony. His name as well as his vehicle has been brought up frequently these past few days, and the jury has got to remain puzzled. Tomorrow will be another video day of MT, with the usual stomping of clown feet by JS, followed by more self pitying tears from MT. Maybe Monday, we will get to Pawel? And the missing car seat?

Yes, a good attorney will support a deal when there's an extremely high likelihood their client is going to be convicted and serve some serious time. I don't even think that likelihood has to be extremely high - unless serving time is okay with the client, the likelihood of a conviction just has to be as likely as not. With a jury, you just never know, but it is a high stakes gamble to assume acquittal or hung jury. And there is no guarantee any appeal will be granted, much less won.

I'd expect that MT's best opportunity for a deal was long ago and that any potential deal has worsened for her over time - CT has spent a lot of $, many public servants have been involved in the search, investigation, and prosecution, and the victim's family and friends have suffered for almost 4 years with no ability to put their loved ones remains to rest or even knowledge where their loved ones remains are.
(ETA: And JFD's friends and family - including her five children - will live with the loss of her and everything she was ever going to be for them every day going forward.)

FD saw the writing on the wall. MT has been living in dreamland.

ETA: Sorry, this was in response to a post from MX27875. See next post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members