Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14
Thread #15[/B] Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23
Thread #24 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24
Thread #25 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25
Thread #26 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26
Thread #27 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27
Thread #28 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28
Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55Thread #56Thread #57 Thread #58 Thread #59

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday, January 26th:
*Trial continues (Day 11) (@ 10am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan; still missing) – *Michelle C. Troconis (44/now 49) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19). These charges were dismissed (8/28/20) & recharged below.
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (8/28/20) with 2nd degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond. Off GPS 4/6/23.
The declaration of death for Jennifer was officially issued by Judge William P. Osterndorf on October 24, 2023.
Jury Selection began on 10/4/23 & ended 10/26/23. Started off with 6 jurors & 4 alternates. (6 men & 4 women). As of 1/4/24 2 more jurors were excused. 1/4/24: 6 jurors & 2 alternates. (4 men & 4 women). 1/10/24: 6 jurors & 5 alternates (no idea of gender).
Jury Selection (2nd one) began on 1/9/24 & ended on 1/10/24. 1 alternate juror (male) dismissed (1/17/24). 6 jurors & 4 alternates. 1/18/24: 1 juror was dismissed. Now 6 jurors & 3 alternates.
Trial began on 1/11/24. (will last about a month to 3/1/24)
Superior Court Judge Kevin Randolph presiding for trial. Assistant State’s attorney Sean McGuinness & Supervisory assistant State’s attorney Michelle Manning & defense attorneys Jon Schoenhorn & Audrey Felson.

Bond info & Court info from 6/3/19 thru 12/6/23 & Jury Selection Day 1-11 (10/4-10/26/23) & thru 1/4/24 & 2nd Jury Selection Day 1-2 (1/9 & 1/10/24) & Trial Day 1-9 (1/11-1/24/24) reference post #569 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-59.701696/page-29

1/25/24 Thursday, Trial Day 10: State opens, outside the presence of the jury, informing the Judge, they anticipate showing only Interview One today. State also puts on the record three issues with the interview. 1. The defendant herself says her phone was seized. 2. The defendant herself used the words "alibi script", & 3. A reference to something previously suppressed by the Judge. Schoenhorn is upset that the State wants to break up the two interviews which he believes is really one interview conducted on two days. He is upset with how he'd manage cross examination. He is arguing about photos shown during the interview, specifically the Tacoma, plus the LEO tells the defendant that the Luminol shows blood which it never was. Schoenhorn is not asking for reactions but wants to go on the record, insisting playing the videos together. State is explaining why they wish to play one interview on one day and the other, for a different day, because of the length of the videos. Schoenhorn says that the second interview clarifies things from the first so he can't cross on the first. He's upset that he only learns who the State is calling the following day & he's forced to prepare the night before. He is reserving his cross until after the second interview. Judge rules that the Defense can't be truncated & thereby diluted. Interviews have to be played consecutively.
State witness: Former Connecticut State Police Detective John Kimball, lead investigator. Video of MT’s first interview with Kimball & Detective Corey Clabby played for jury (about 2 hours & 45 minutes on 6/2/19).
For more info see post #3 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-50-new-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-60.702134/
Trial continues on Friday, 1/26/24.

Bringing over these two quotes from LE from yesterday:

Law Enforcement:
"We're kinda not believing what you are saying"
"Why did you have all your receipts from the day and we've seen your car and you are NOT that organised"

It’s too bad she didn’t make a deal. She was too worried about protecting Fotis. What a shame as she could’ve spared herself and all families and friends a lot of unnecessary pain and suffering. Seemed like LE did a good job of trying to convince her to make the right choice as a mother.

I hope the jury sees right through her antics and focuses on the facts of the alibi scripts and how she kept changing her story and the subject. I hope they focus on how clearly she spoke English and how she did NOT seem confused about questions they asked. It was like she was so upset that she was involved and got caught. They really did convince themselves their plan was flawless and they’d get away with it and now realty set in.

She kept giving unnecessary details (like the sandwich she didn’t like and the furniture with flowers in the storage unit she didn’t like as distracting tactics.) You could see her try and remember every point she and Fotis must’ve rehearsed. Just like he said to stick to it! Stick to the lies they wrote down and rehearsed that would later be exposed as evidence was discovered.

Also, she was about say so much more and AB stopped her…I understand why he didn’t want her to incriminate herself but I wonder if she then admitted everything to him and he asked her to make a plea deal and she wouldn’t because Fotis wouldn’t let her and so he excused himself as her lawyer.

I hope the jurors notice how everything was planned and that she was present for every single step as a conspirator…answering the call from Greece, bringing cleaning supplies to 80 MS, which she even admitted the cleaning ladies typically handle and she even named them. She participated in creating an Alibi for Fotis that was pre-planned…. She said Kent was there and she said hi to him. Later Kent says he wasn’t there but the cameras next door will confirm that. She covered for Fotis whom was out killing Jennifer.

She helped shuttle cars around to try and make it difficult for PG to get his Tacoma back. I think she told the tale about making … in front of the Tacoma so PG would just feel awkward and leave.

She was there for the trash dump and I do think she handed him the FedEx package and I heard her say it was weird that he stuffed it down the drain which means she was aware he did that.

She followed him in a separate car to the car wash to deeply clean the Tacoma and saw him get cash to pay for it.

This isn’t an innocent person. An innocent person wouldn’t tell lie after lie after lie. An innocent person would speak the truth as they’d have nothing to hide or fear.

This is a person whom helped meticulously plan and cover-up a murder. It is all there methodically being presented in court. Jurors have to focus on the facts as the facts speak the truth. Js can spin that she didn’t understand but it’s crystal clear she had NO trouble writing, speaking or understanding English.

She is claiming cluelessness and innocence but from her interview and her continuous participation was far from clueless or innocence.
moo

I wish they had a separate microphone close to the speakers in the interview room. The sound picked up from the camera microphone ( way up near the ceiling ) is so tinny and hard to understand. You would think LE would want crystal clear sound when reviewing interviews jmo

I wish they had a separate microphone close to the speakers in the interview room. The sound picked up from the camera microphone ( way up near the ceiling ) is so tinny and hard to understand. You would think LE would want crystal clear sound when reviewing interviews jmo
100%! I had to turn up the volume on high and some of the things she said were barely audible but very important to hear like what she said about the FedEx envelope.

It’s too bad she didn’t make a deal. She was too worried about protecting Fotis. What a shame as she could’ve spared herself and all families and friends a lot of unnecessary pain and suffering. Seemed like LE did a good job of trying to convince her to make the right choice as a mother.

I hope the jury sees right through her antics and focuses on the facts of the alibi scripts and how she kept changing her story and the subject. I hope they focus on how clearly she spoke English and how she did NOT seem confused about questions they asked. It was like she was so upset that she was involved and got caught. They really did convince themselves their plan was flawless and they’d get away with it and now realty set in.

She kept giving unnecessary details (like the sandwich she didn’t like and the furniture with flowers in the storage unit she didn’t like as distracting tactics.) You could see her try and remember every point she and Fotis must’ve rehearsed. Just like he said to stick to it! Stick to the lies they wrote down and rehearsed that would later be exposed as evidence was discovered.

Also, she was about say so much more and AB stopped her…I understand why he didn’t want her to incriminate herself but I wonder if she then admitted everything to him and he asked her to make a plea deal and she wouldn’t because Fotis wouldn’t let her and so he excused himself as her lawyer.

I hope the jurors notice how everything was planned and that she was present for every single step as a conspirator…answering the call from Greece, bringing cleaning supplies to 80 MS, which she even admitted the cleaning ladies typically handle and she even named them. She participated in creating an Alibi for Fotis that was pre-planned…. She said Kent was there and she said hi to him. Later Kent says he wasn’t there but the cameras next door will confirm that. She covered for Fotis whom was out killing Jennifer.

She helped shuttle cars around to try and make it difficult for PG to get his Tacoma back. I think she told the tale about making … in front of the Tacoma so PG would just feel awkward and leave.

She was there for the trash dump and I do think she handed him the FedEx package and I heard her say it was weird that he stuffed it down the drain which means she was aware he did that.

She followed him in a separate car to the car wash to deeply clean the Tacoma and saw him get cash to pay for it.

This isn’t an innocent person. An innocent person wouldn’t tell lie after lie after lie. An innocent person would speak the truth as they’d have nothing to hide or fear.

This is a person whom helped meticulously plan and cover-up a murder. It is all there methodically being presented in court. Jurors have to focus on the facts as the facts speak the truth. Js can spin that she didn’t understand but it’s crystal clear she had NO trouble writing, speaking or understanding English.

She is claiming cluelessness and innocence but from her interview and her continuous participation was far from clueless or innocence.
moo
And why she mentions her period few times but never like, I urinated, did a poop and had to wipe twice. Period talk but not other bodily function talk: clearly purposeful but don’t know her rationale - distraction? Reason for blood like substances?

And why she mentions her period few times but never like, I urinated, did a poop and had to wipe twice. Period talk but not other bodily function talk: clearly purposeful but don’t know her rationale - distraction? Reason for blood like substances?
Hadn't thought of that! She had such ease mentioning that.

She is so repulsive! Kneeling and begging Atty Bowman to help her! Help her! Help HER ??? What about innocent JF’s life ( and her 5 children)?? Who helped her?? Even after the fact the beige defendant couldn’t muster up one iota of feeling for anyone but herself. Just so inhuman, gross, disgusting and repulsive. She had plenty of opportunities to get out of the murdering plan! But no she was ms happy go lucky, Bonnie and Clyding it before during and after with her cold murdering bf and their associates. She needs to go to prison for a looong looong time! Jmo

ETA: Crying for HERSELF in the courtroom is after seeing herself on video on her knees begging for help… is just the rotten cherry on top.

Last edited:
You're possibly right that it was to explain bloodlike substances.

Alternatively, it could be just like the mention of romps (in the shower, against the Toyota)...something that she believed would distract or unsettle the men interviewing her.

And that she didn't get her hair wet when she showered? And that FD had only 2 pairs of jeans, one black and one blue?
Was a 3rd pair missing, with evidence on them?

Yes!!! And banking on the men interviewing her would be feel awkward and distracted. Honey, they are grown men who have seen it ALL. They are not going to be phased by talk of a normal bodily function
And that she didn't get her hair wet when she showered? And that FD had only 2 pairs of jeans, one black and one blue?
Was a 3rd pair missing, with evidence on them?

That struck me as odd too that he would only have 2 pairs of jeans! C’mon! Yup agree something very fishy about that. Jmo

moo
She said it during her gross answers about trying to learn about JFd's supposed mental health issues (no shame in mental health issues if JFd did in fact have them but I suspect her only mental health issue was FD and his beigepiece). She said basically that she wanted to know how much trouble this lady was going to be in her life. Wow. Crass. Entitled. The mother of FD's children, the mother of each of those children, the owner of the bed she was sleeping in, the owner of the house she was living in, the wife of the man she was sleeping with, and she wanted to minimize JFd's impact on her little grifter life. She was not sorry to see JFd gone. That was the whole point. The degree of her self-absorption is matched only in her callousness.

JMO

Last edited:

moo
Brilliant & TRUE imo!

I think it was designed perfectly to distract and possibly make her male audience at the time feel uncomfortable and possibly to elicit their feelings of trust as why would someone lie to us if she is telling us 'that'....

Classic narc manipulation in action with the performance yesterday imo.

Lets see what today brings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member