Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #60

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They interrupt her when she claims that at 6:40, she woke up and left Nicole (who was taking a shower), went to the bedroom shared with Fotis to take a shower.

They ask, was Fotis there?

She says, yes.

They interrupt, "we know you are not telling the truth."

Seems to me that they have video at 80 MS Rd (and possibly near 4JC) showing FD leaving the Farmington area before 6:40.
Yes, they have the video from 70MS (across the street) which we heard yesterday! This was best news so far imo as it answers so much!

Yes, I truly hope the prosecutor clarifies in closing to the jurors the definition of each of her charges one by one. It can be confusing to them and the terms they may not exactly understand. Not that I’m insulting their intelligence but you can’t assume everyone understands legalese.

I want there to be no confusion that they are not accusing her of the murder but lay out how she precisely conspired and what constitutes conspiracy and give examples of how she did that, hindered prosecution with definition of what that means and give examples of how she did that, tampered with physical evidence with definition and examples.

Jurors need to know how circumstantial evidence is seen in the eyes of the law as weighing the same as direct evidence.

Finally, state needs to explain what guilty beyond reasonable doubt is…. Jurors may not know the meaning.

Emphasize that there is no other reasonable explanation that can come from the evidence presented. Simple as that.

The reason I’m saying all of this is JS is trying to confuse them about what she’s accused of and state needs to address it.

She said it during her gross answers about trying to learn about JFd's supposed mental health issues (no shame in mental health issues if JFd did in fact have them but I suspect her only mental health issue was FD and his beigepiece). She said basically that she wanted to know how much trouble this lady was going to be in her life. Wow. Crass. Entitled. The mother of FD's children, the mother of each of those children, the owner of the bed she was sleeping in, the owner of the house she was living in, the wife of the man she was sleeping with, and she wanted to minimize JFd's impact on her little grifter life. She was not sorry to see JFd gone. That was the whole point. The degree of her self-absorption is matched only in her callousness.

JMO
BBM - his beigepiece is phenomenal. :p

She says she saw him at 80 MS putting up tape to protect grass.

She was in the house cleaning, she was upset because she didn't want to clean.

She cleaned up something [animal doodoo?] in front of the fireplace "so I was inside".

Now ask: "Was Kent at the house that morning?"

She says that yes, he was there for a meeting with Fotis. Saws Fotis had told her he had a meeting with Kent the next day, May 24.

She says she saw Kent at a glass table in office. Says he was there until 8:20...8:30, in Fotis' office. Dances around whether FD was there. Goes into unrelated detail about her daughter's school.

Now they're asking about KM. She says she saw Kent at the table. Fotis told her he had a meeting with Kent. Says she saw him at 8:20, 8:30. They said hi to him in FD's office. Now she says that Kent asked her if she saw Fotis. Did not see Fotis. Describing Kent's clothes, light jacket.

Now they're asking about ring camera. Says neighbors have a camera.

YES! THIS!

MT had the audacity to actually say MULTIPLE TIMES that she was afraid for HERSELF from JF and so needed to get a 'professional' opinion to make sure she would be safe, "...for the rest of her life..."..

Guess we can add DELUSION on top of the DENIAL and NARCISSISM imo.

It was so interesting that no matter how many times law enforcement explained why they were afraid for MT personal safety, even going through how controlling and frankly frightening FD was behaving, that MT DISMISSED THEM as if she wasn't even hearing them. In these continued immediate dismissals of honest fear from LE that I think we got a good glimpse at MT arrogance and absolute self absorption. She couldn't or wouldn't step back and attempt to process what LE was attempting quite clearly imo to tell her. FD could have easily murdered her too and so to see her tell the story of FD insisting strongly to go that night to pick up her daughter from school at 9:15 pm convinced me that we at that time had a folie à deux going and we were seeing Bonnie and Clyde in action in Farmington!

MOO
Spot on!

Now talking about the Suburban, Fotis drives it when he needs it for his kids.

PG drives his truck or the Cherokee.

Defendant says she drives whatever is left.

She says she's sure, she thinks the Suburban was there that morning.

Last edited:
"When I had to do the timeline...:

She says she has two months worth of receipts in her purse. Pulls out a couple which they ask to look at. Two receipts from the 5th.

Her attorney has others.

Trying to nail down her receipt habits.

Asking her now about the trash bags, that no one believes she didn't know.

Reminding her she should be able to answer their questions without using her phone.

She wasn't concerned with throwing out trash but why that area, why so many stops.

Says she only went as a companion, only because her daughter was at school.

"It looks like you're lying."

"I know. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members