Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #60

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MT seems unable to respond honestly to even the most basic of questions. LYING and DECEPTION seem to be her default response to anything remotely threatening or even basic questioning.

This discussion of her receipts and record keeping should be an easy discussion yet she turns it into a BLACK HOLE that is impossible to understand.

MOO

MOOMOOMOO

Tightening the screws, bringing in the DA!

They've been remarkably gentle with her so far.

MOOMOOMOO
I think they have to be, she's wound up tighter than a chihuahua. I would be so intimidated to be questioned by Ventresca and Kimball, yet they're both so reassuring and calming. It's interesting that she's still a ball of stress.

I think they have to be, she's wound up tighter than a chihuahua. I would be so intimidated to be questioned by Ventresca and Kimball, yet they're both so reassuring and calming. It's interesting that she's still a ball of stress.
The officers are treating her kindly and gently imo and yet she seems overcome with stress. But she keeps trying to manipulate the officers and she keeps asking for her phone and to look at receipts and will go in circles for minutes at a time on an unrelated topic. Her classic technique is to up the verbal distress and pretend to be overcome to attempt to gain the sympathy of officers and to get them to stop the train of questioning that they are on.

Its honestly like dealing with a toddler that knows they are in trouble and will go on and on about something totally unrelated to what is being discussed! And, she does it over and over and over again....
MOO

Can someone please opine as I am not a regular follower of cases - only this one due to its proximity to where we live and, well, heartbreak for the Farbers and children - I read somewhere the interrogations were critiqued by attorneys (could be hacks) and very much criticized. From my unprofessional viewpoint they seem to be very thorough and their tone would invoke trust. What do others think?

She's a ball of stress because she's talking to LE and the ONLY THING she has is the alibi script. That was the PLAN and there is no PLAN B. So, all she can do is admit to what they reveal they already know when they reveal it and babble to try to fill in blanks.

I'm as convinced as ever that MT had her hands on JFD, assisting FD at some point after 11 or so. And that JFD's body is not on FD's properties in Farmington or on the dirt bike trails behind 4JC.

Can someone please opine as I am not a regular follower of cases - only this one due to its proximity to where we live and, well, heartbreak for the Farbers and children - I read somewhere the interrogations were critiqued by attorneys (could be hacks) and very much criticized. From my unprofessional viewpoint they seem to be very thorough and their tone would invoke trust. What do others think?
MOOMOOMOO

I agree. Very professional interviews.

JS tried very hard to get it tossed.

Now we know why.

MOOMOOMOO

She's a ball of stress because she's talking to LE and the ONLY THING she has is the alibi script. That was the PLAN and there is no PLAN B. So, all she can do is admit to what they reveal they already know when they reveal it and babble to try to fill in blanks.

I'm as convinced as ever that MT had her hands on JFD, assisting FD at some point after 11 or so. And that JFD's body is not on FD's properties in Farmington or on the dirt bike trails behind 4JC.
YES!

IMO for WASTING LE time with those 'maps' that for THAT ALONE she should be charged with a CONSECUTIVE SENTENCE for each map presented!

Truth is simply not in the DNA of MT and very much pray that the Jury sees that. MT is unable to even tell the truth about how long she has owned her Red Longchamp Le Pliage Mini or how she organises her receipts.

I do give LE alot of credit for trying and giving MT the opportunity to cooperate.

MO

They ask her how many times the Raptor stopped after turning off Albany Ave (presumably onto Milford) before returning to Albany Ave. She ventures "one time" but then says she doesn't know because she might give an answer - 5X - and then they would tell her they know more.

She says she remembers one time, on a corner.

Strongly suggest searching YouTube as there are any number of qualified and unqualified imo commentators that have spoken about this case from the time it began 4 years ago. We've been chatting about this case now for over 50 threads and those threads are available for you to search as well and I would encourage doing that as well.

Interview video resumes.

Asking the defendant about the Albany trip.

Asking her pointedly how many times he stopped. She says one for sure. At a corner.

She says she's afraid to answer. "If I say 5, you'll say 30. If I say 30, you'll say 6."

Asks her if she saw him stand up the rolled up liner up against a building.

They ask her, if trash is picked up on Friday in Farmington, why was Fotis driving all over Hartford dumping trash?

Before the break, she'd said she's never been in New Canaan.

Now she says she has been there and that she remembers FD dumping bags there as well. They remind her she said she hasn't been there.

Now she tells them the times she has been there.

There's no way JFD's body is anywhere near places MT is willingly describing.

They ask her how many times the Raptor stopped after turning off Albany Ave (presumably onto Milford) before returning to Albany Ave. She ventures "one time" but then says she doesn't know because she might give an answer - 5X - and then they would tell her they know more.

She says she remembers one time, on a corner.
IDK about you but this is another classic response from a 'game player' imo....I'm not even going to bother answering because you are then going to tell me you know more. She's mad and frustrated that she isn't 'winning' and that she isn't being listened to and is now pouting and even more frustrated than before.

I think this is her showing she knows what is going on and that all her efforts to deceive and distract are well understood by LE.

She imo did not go into the latest interview with any intention of cooperation. Nope. None. But, I'm glad LE took the meeting offer because it made MT crystal clear in my mind as to who she is and her most likely DEEP involvement in this horrific crime. My guess is that jurors will see this clearly too and for this I am very appreciative of the LE patience with letting the LIE continue.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member