Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She said it during her gross answers about trying to learn about JFd's supposed mental health issues (no shame in mental health issues if JFd did in fact have them but I suspect her only mental health issue was FD and his beigepiece). She said basically thst she wanted to know how much trouble this lady was going to be in her life. Wow. Crass. Entitled. The mother of FD's children, the mother of each of those children, the owner of the bed she was sleeping in, the owner of the house she was living in, the wife of the man she was sleeping with, and she wanted to minimize JFd's impact on her little grifter life. She was not sorry to see JFd gone. That was the whole point. The degree of self-absorption is matched only in callousness.

JMO
Well said and I hope the jury sees the selfishness as her true character shining through. She was not selfless… she did not make decisions to protect her daughter.

Her selfishness and greed of this luxurious life she had with Fotis on Jennifer’s dime and hence willingly helped remove the only person that was standing in their way!

She said it during her gross answers about trying to learn about JFd's supposed mental health issues (no shame in mental health issues if JFd did in fact have them but I suspect her only mental health issue was FD and his beigepiece). She said basically thst she wanted to know how much trouble this lady was going to be in her life. Wow. Crass. Entitled. The mother of FD's children, the mother of each of those children, the owner of the bed she was sleeping in, the owner of the house she was living in, the wife of the man she was sleeping with, and she wanted to minimize JFd's impact on her little grifter life. She was not sorry to see JFd gone. That was the whole point. The degree of self-absorption is matched only in callousness.

JMO
YES! THIS!

MT had the audacity to actually say MULTIPLE TIMES that she was afraid for HERSELF from JF and so needed to get a 'professional' opinion to make sure she would be safe, "...for the rest of her life..."..

Guess we can add DELUSION on top of the DENIAL and NARCISSISM imo.

It was so interesting that no matter how many times law enforcement explained why they were afraid for MT personal safety, even going through how controlling and frankly frightening FD was behaving, that MT DISMISSED THEM as if she wasn't even hearing them. In these continued immediate dismissals of honest fear from LE that I think we got a good glimpse at MT arrogance and absolute self absorption. She couldn't or wouldn't step back and attempt to process what LE was attempting quite clearly imo to tell her. FD could have easily murdered her too and so to see her tell the story of FD insisting strongly to go that night to pick up her daughter from school at 9:15 pm convinced me that we at that time had a folie à deux going and we were seeing Bonnie and Clyde in action in Farmington!

MOO

First thing out of her mouth is the top line of the script.

She's interrupted and told that they have searched the house at 4JC and found the script and they don't want to hear that. They want to know where JFD is and what happened to her.

The defendant starts her timeline with the 23rd...

Officer stops her. They tell her they found the scripts.

They ask her directly what she knows about the disappearance of JFd. They tell her FD is likely to be charged with murder. They tell her they don't think she was present at the murder but that she has information.

She went to her daughter's room at 12:59. Where she'd been with her daughter because of thunder. Returned to at 6:30.

Video paused.

State asks the witness about weather. He researched Farmington. No precipitation

She says Fotis was at the house.

They tell her they have evidence that FD was not in the house.

They appeal to her, daughter she wants to be with.

"You are the most hated woman in America. This is your golden ticket".

They interrupt her when she claims that at 6:40, she woke up and left Nicole (who was taking a shower), went to the bedroom shared with Fotis to take a shower.

They ask, was Fotis there?

She says, yes.

They interrupt, "we know you are not telling the truth."

Seems to me that they have video at 80 MS Rd (and possibly near 4JC) showing FD leaving the Farmington area before 6:40.

Attorney Bowman pulls out a couple pages with drawings on them. MT begins describing what is on the drawings. She says she and FD went dirt biking on trails under the power lines behind 4JC. Gets into many details about the trails. Says they "started doing this last year, in September they discover..." Describes trails, gravel area, open fields.

They ask if this is an area she is familiar with. She says, yes 15 times.

They ask, "why are you showing us this? We asked you about Jennifer."

She describes this as an area she and Fotis went a lot. She says we went there almost every day.

Random observations:
1. The State attorneys are so even-keeled. There are no exclamations or drama in their presentations. No grandstanding. No apparent ego-driven content. They're earning their amazing state benefits.
2. The judge looks like an audioanimatronic at Disney. His movements, his visual tropes, I feel like I'm in the Hall of Presidents.

Her attorney presents a drawing of an area, describing an area behind 4J with a reservoir. Motorcross.

They ask her why she's showing them this drawing. Because it's a place Fotis goes.

Three weeks ago she went there and with PG.

Doesn't know if FD was there on the 24th.

Interesting that MT chose in this interview to LEAD with tears.

Collangelo was OPEN TO A DEAL (who was involved and where JF was) - that was ALL she had to and she wouldn't or couldn't do it!

Listening to this I do wonder when Atty Bowman "woke up" as to what was really going on and excused himself from the representation of MT?

MOO

Bringing over these two quotes from LE from yesterday:

Law Enforcement:
"We're kinda not believing what you are saying"
"Why did you have all your receipts from the day and we've seen your car and you are NOT that organised"
That second line is such a great dig. Girl had a SANDWICH ON THE CAR FLOOR.

Last edited:
Second drawing is a plat of 4J, Deercliff 100 meters away. Three lots on Mountain Spring Road. She's explaining who lives where, which properties Fore Group is associated with. She walked these properties. Some none. Some five times. Sounds like Fotis walked some, studying it for elevation.

Now describing a cul de sac, a property/lot Fotis just sold.

Says she's walked all that with Fotis, even by dirt bike.

She says she knows it was illegal to bike there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aideen24