Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This testimony is largely underwhelming so far, a few matches to FD is all we got....don't suppose we get lucky enough to get at least one match to her beigeness?
I’m hoping that she will have a DNA match to those license plate screws. They even swabbed the screw parts of them.

She had that screwdriver in her Jeep Cherokee.

State asks witness if he reached an inconclusive result, would he compare it to others? In 2019, no

Item

FedEx envelope. Was not able to develop any impressions

Two license plates which appear to be altered

Unsuitable for developing because of the amount of residue on the surfaces

Looks like a Crucifix to me.
It was next to another brass looking item that looked to me like the cylindrical pin that fits between doorhandles in a door handle set to turn the latch.

ETA: Assuming it might be related...makes me wonder whether the longer item on the chain was a sliding glass door nite-pin.

Last edited:
JS on cross

Asks witness of the many items tested, most of them were insufficient or inconclusive? True
And others were not suitable for testing? True

JS asks if he mentioned MT at all. Witness says he tested the doorknob for MT. Excluded

JS asks if he was asked to compare prints to PG. No.

To KM? No.

Adjourned until tomorrow, 10am

JAS very interested in that brass chain with long slender item attached (JAS referred to it as an alligator key on lanyard) among items taken out of Toyota, laid out on clean brown paper, and inventoried. He asked about it early in cross and again after re-direct.
Looks like 2 parts of broken crucifix. The Jesus still on the long part, the cross piece broken. Thinking it had been hanging from mirror …

JS lot of focus on the oil from Tacoma. Suggesting that lack of oil at locations might mean Tacoma hadn’t been at those locations. We don’t know for how long this car had been leaking … but there’s a good chance this truck did some off-road driving on Memorial Day weekend which could have resulted in damage to oil pan. Just saying… it’s not uncommon hit underside on unexpected rock resulting in oil leak.
Hope we hear from car wash about how dirty it was, and if the seats were still bolted to floor, or if car arrived with no seats. And if had oil leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV