Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK what the insurance coverage is if your car is seized by LE and never returned? Curious if this is a covered event? If anyone knows pls post.

What bothers me on the PG vehicle is he was an innocent and victim in this case and he lost the vehicle he needed to do his job (regardless of who he worked for). That vehicle was part of his livelihood and he lost it. How many people would have enough money to go out tomorrow and get a new vehicle or could afford to rent a vehicle to get to work? My guess is not all and certainly not a min wage worker.

PG was SOL without his truck courtesy of FD and MT games and murder. Further he had to get an attorney to protect him from being accused in this case because FD and MT set him up. The avg in the area for atty is $500-600/hr. How would PG afford this?? Whole thing simply makes me angry.

MOO
When i see the vehicles I imagine some time in future they get in one of those police auctions … where people buy they cars had drugs smuggled & insides ripped out …

JS lot of focus on the oil from Tacoma. Suggesting that lack of oil at locations might mean Tacoma hadn’t been at those locations. We don’t know for how long this car had been leaking … but there’s a good chance this truck did some off-road driving on Memorial Day weekend which could have resulted in damage to oil pan. Just saying… it’s not uncommon hit underside on unexpected rock resulting in oil leak.
Hope we hear from car wash about how dirty it was, and if the seats were still bolted to floor, or if car arrived with no seats. And if had oil leak.
I think he is concentrating on it so that he can say the one in videos was a DIFFERENT Tacoma.

How are they going to prove the conspiracy part?
Well, we have her lying to the police multiple times already, the alibi scripts, plus the video where (IMO) she is clearly trying to shield FD dropping the plates down the sewer drain. We still have her DNA on bags upcoming as well. It's indicative of a certain level of involvement in the crime, and we're not even sure we have all of the evidence the state has yet.

I think he is concentrating on it so that he can say the one in videos was a DIFFERENT Tacoma.
I was a tad confused by that. At some point they went to PG's house and that's when he told them he saved the seats. But the seats we saw today were from a different truck. Oh, wait! LE took those seats, right? Now I'm more confused.

If there is ONE thing I've learned watching MT's attorney, it's that NP isn't the most obnoxious attorney in CT.

NP, when he spoke with the judge, as far as I can remember, managed to sound and look respectful of the person and the position overseeing the trial.

PT AKA JS is rude to the judge and the prosecution. In comparison to NP, PT is disorganized, inarticulate, and much less knowledgeable of the law.

All this is IMO, and it's MO that PT should be sanctioned for his antics by the CT bar.

Whew....Needed to say something....PT is turning this trial into a circus. It's so pathetic, IMO, as the death of woman is being discussed and his client's part in that death. This trial, any trial, deserves to preserve the dignity of the victim of the crime. Can you imagine a rape trial in which the defense attorney spends energy and time into defaming the victim...using rumor and suggestion that the victim was somehow responsible for the lies and actions of the client?
I'm with you on your view and I truly think folks here feel the pain on how this trial is being managed and with the early end today spent some time thinking about the sad circus this has become. My sense also is that this sorry trial might be where it is due to the pretrial wrangling of the parties which went on for a very long time and over 70 motions from TP. I think if pretrial had been managed differently or with different players involved that the trial would look quite different from what we are unfortunately seeing. I agree with you that the focus on the victim has been lost to the circus and that I agree with you is a total tragedy.

I really had faith that Judge R would quickly rein in the antics and in some respects he has and that is positive but the antics and ongoing inappropriate testimony is frankly diminishing my hope for justice as its confusing to the jury.

The other thing that is disturbing me and has been an ongoing issue is that because of the ongoing disruptive objections which are very rarely sustained for TP, that the Prosecution seems to be walking on eggshells to avoid conflict or even perception of conflict. I find this disturbing as well.

Few of the TP objections are sustained but to me the more damaging issue is the ongoing testifying done within cross or even voir dire as we saw today (Judge R shut it down but the Jury still heard it). IDK at what point a Judge says 'enough is enough' on these antics because justice is in danger?

What I also am troubled by is the cross testimony by TP which at times is so bad that the witness doesn't even know if there was a question amidst the 5 min sometimes of information. I also question using cross testimony to effectively confirm what I might think would be improper conclusion or a misstatement of fact etc. as this can impact the jury quite significantly too.

I understand why people are treading lightly around the situation as I think we have seen TP raise his hand now 3x for mistrial. IDK why the Judge can't address the situation behind closed doors with a warning and then if the warning is not heeded to do a more drastic 'bombs away'.

The Judge has stepped up his language around the 'corrections' to TP behaviour and this is signalling to the jury that 'all is not well' with what TP happens to be saying at the time. Even so, the TP behaviour is concerning.

I agree with you about Pattis. I guess I spent enough time reading his briefs and looking at some of his cites to be a bit more comfortable with the quality of the underlying work. Nobody is perfect and Pattis sometimes made some wild arguments but it was possible usually to see where he was coming from and the path of his logic.

My sense is that TP is a one trick pony but what bothers me is that he can't seem to articulate clearly his objections or even his points and imo its damaging this trial quite badly.

MOO and SAD

Yes, in the front. But seats in the truck bed were from another truck, not the Tacoma.
By 2019, the Tacoma seats had already been replaced with Ford seats. So the seat with JF blood was Originally from a Ford, but were in the Tacoma (hopefully bolted in!).
The Porsche seats would be the 3rd set seats for this Tacoma …

By 2019, the Tacoma seats had already been replaced with Ford seats. So the seat with JF blood was Originally from a Ford, but were in the Tacoma (hopefully bolted in!).
The Porsche seats would be the 3rd set seats for this Tacoma …
I always wondered how the "porsche seats" were installed into the Tacoma.....it was kind of funny to me that they were just thrown in there being held up by buckets LOL.

I'm with you on your view and I truly think folks here feel the pain on how this trial is being managed and with the early end today spent some time thinking about the sad circus this has become. My sense also is that this sorry trial might be where it is due to the pretrial wrangling of the parties which went on for a very long time and over 70 motions from TP. I think if pretrial had been managed differently or with different players involved that the trial would look quite different from what we are unfortunately seeing. I agree with you that the focus on the victim has been lost to the circus and that I agree with you is a total tragedy.

I really had faith that Judge R would quickly rein in the antics and in some respects he has and that is positive but the antics and ongoing inappropriate testimony is frankly diminishing my hope for justice as its confusing to the jury.

The other thing that is disturbing me and has been an ongoing issue is that because of the ongoing disruptive objections which are very rarely sustained for TP, that the Prosecution seems to be walking on eggshells to avoid conflict or even perception of conflict. I find this disturbing as well.

Few of the TP objections are sustained but to me the more damaging issue is the ongoing testifying done within cross or even voir dire as we saw today (Judge R shut it down but the Jury still heard it). IDK at what point a Judge says 'enough is enough' on these antics because justice is in danger?

What I also am troubled by is the cross testimony by TP which at times is so bad that the witness doesn't even know if there was a question amidst the 5 min sometimes of information. I also question using cross testimony to effectively confirm what I might think would be improper conclusion or a misstatement of fact etc. as this can impact the jury quite significantly too.

I understand why people are treading lightly around the situation as I think we have seen TP raise his hand now 3x for mistrial. IDK why the Judge can't address the situation behind closed doors with a warning and then if the warning is not heeded to do a more drastic 'bombs away'.

The Judge has stepped up his language around the 'corrections' to TP behaviour and this is signalling to the jury that 'all is not well' with what TP happens to be saying at the time. Even so, the TP behaviour is concerning.

I agree with you about Pattis. I guess I spent enough time reading his briefs and looking at some of his cites to be a bit more comfortable with the quality of the underlying work. Nobody is perfect and Pattis sometimes made some wild arguments but it was possible usually to see where he was coming from and the path of his logic.

My sense is that TP is a one trick pony but what bothers me is that he can't seem to articulate clearly his objections or even his points and imo its damaging this trial quite badly.

MOO and SAD
If JS didn’t do his “idiot routine” then State would be just doing a straight narration of a lot of evidence that isn’t really controversial. He’s trying to make a case for MT & trying to fight for her. Since there no substance to his fight, it’s super boring. IMO

I don’t understand all the legal issues with his testifying as he himself is charged and hasn’t yet been tried.

If he is going to get up on stand and take 5th to protect himself I’m not sure there is much value in that other than possibly if they have it all on video. That could be interesting to see and quite dramatic….not sure if state would do it though….

Above my paygrade as there are a myriad of legal issues that are quite complex imo. The state also could be negotiating an agreement to testify but honestly I see that as complex task as well.

Moo
I don’t remember, did MT have an order to not have contact with KM?

Good point.
Can you imagine calling your insurance company:
Pg: Hi, I need to go to work tomorrow but the police took my truck.
Insurance Co: sir, what were the circumstances under which you vehicle was seized?
PG: My boss and his girlfriend worked together to murder my bosses wife and my boss shaved his head and took my hoodie so that on camera it looks like me driving the truck. Police are trying to figure it all out now.
Insurance CO. Sir, so sorry this happened to you but this case sounds very complicated so I need to transfer this call to our Legal Depr.
PG but I need to get to work or I don’t get paid can you at least get me a rental?
Insurance co: I’m sorry sir but I can’t answer that question.
PG: when will i get an answer?
Insurance company: I do not know sir but it could take awhile. Thank you for being a loyal customer of xxxxxx.
Hangs up on PG.

Moo
DBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads